Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#826 Old 22nd Jun 2022 at 8:25 PM
Default Welcome to Mojave Hills!
Currently a work in progress...

Advertisement
Scholar
#827 Old 6th Jul 2022 at 10:45 AM
Dyris Harbour, nearing completion and full of Sims.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#828 Old 15th Jul 2022 at 3:15 AM Last edited by HarVee : 15th Jul 2022 at 3:54 AM.
So my main drive failed and I lost all the progress on other 'hoods, so I had to start from scratch again. This is a WIP, and it's kind of empty but welcome to Farpoint... a Maxis Match-y neighborhood.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Forum Resident
#829 Old 15th Jul 2022 at 3:23 AM
They really make you want to have them all. Mojave Hills, Dyris Harbour, Farpoint and all the others. They look very nice and immersive. Hopefully one day you will publish a neighborhood to download!
Mad Poster
#830 Old 15th Jul 2022 at 6:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sokisims
They really make you want to have them all. Mojave Hills, Dyris Harbour, Farpoint and all the others. They look very nice and immersive. Hopefully one day you will publish a neighborhood to download!

Farpoint was actually created with being shared in my mind, unlike Plot of Land which wasn't really. And because I only have about 160mb of CC, it's going to be much much more easier to get a tester's release... eventually.

Forum Resident
#831 Old 15th Jul 2022 at 12:21 PM
@HarVee Wonderful! I hope you can post it soon! Creating neighborhoods to upload is hard, but then you feel good that more people can play them.
Mad Poster
#832 Old 15th Jul 2022 at 4:30 PM
I've been playing around with the Old Town terrain map in Portland,Maine as it was in it's colonial origins back in 1575 in the TS2 history.I'm currently settting it up as Porland woul've been in it's late 16th century colonial founding according to sims history.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#833 Old 18th Jul 2022 at 4:13 PM
Overlooking Timothy Lane with its pine trees and small corn fields.

This little corner area I call "Little Heaven".

This is probably the more developed area of the town, and yet it's nothing but sunflower and corn fields. I call it "Hatter's Fields".

Mad Poster
#834 Old 20th Jul 2022 at 1:19 PM
Double post? I know, I know... but I can't help but be excited by how far...point has come in a short time. After being able to recover half my CC it really was only a matter of time before I'd plop them in my game again. New roads and grass, a dirty field, walls around the Babybat manor, and a forest above a cliff are just some of the additions. Ultimately this 'hood is slowly becoming one of my most detailed.
Screenshots

Test Subject
#835 Old 27th Jul 2022 at 10:57 PM
I had to edit the buildings to make them more free when placing near the road and other decorative object, the original cc could not be placed where I wanted it to be.

A preview of my city, City of Ensenada

Field Researcher
#836 Old 28th Jul 2022 at 11:40 PM
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#837 Old 10th Aug 2022 at 6:52 PM
Pleasant Valley which was Pleasantview under it's original name as it appeared back in the early 17th century just before the first colonial settlers began arriving.
Screenshots
Link Ninja
#838 Old 11th Sep 2022 at 1:46 AM
I've been making hood deco cc have light up states these past months and it's made Scandalica City sparkle!

Maxis buildings light up mod by ousmeo and defaulted by midgethetree
Roaring Heights light up states by zena dew drop
The rest of the buildings were by psychosims that I lit up.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#839 Old 22nd Sep 2022 at 4:27 PM
I think my mostly empty neighbourhood looks cool like this!

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#840 Old 26th Oct 2022 at 8:08 AM
Here's my Alpine Valley landscape after I edited a copy of my graphics SGR file using Notepad++ to save is as an SGR file.
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#841 Old 26th Oct 2022 at 9:50 AM
Wow, looks beautiful @TadOlson !
Forum Resident
#842 Old 26th Oct 2022 at 11:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TadOlson
Here's my Alpine Valley landscape after I edited a copy of my graphics SGR file using Notepad++ to save is as an SGR file.

Your game looks much better, congratulations! :lovestruc
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#843 Old 26th Oct 2022 at 3:25 PM
These pictures are all from a hood I'm working on to upload, hopefully!

Mad Poster
#844 Old 26th Oct 2022 at 6:52 PM
Thanks for the comments from @simsample and @Sokisims!The bad grahics were caused by EA in the release of M&G when they forced simple terrain on everybody regardless of what computer they were playing it on and mine is clearly well-beyond capable of running TS2 and even overpowered for TS3 even loaded with thousands of package files in the Mods folder.I fixed it by editing a working copy of my SGR file in the EA Games folder of my docments using Notepad++ instead of the regular Nortepad.
Scholar
#845 Old 9th Dec 2022 at 8:56 AM
Default Falaun Valley
Not sure if I've posted these, but If not here is Falaun Valley.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#846 Old 9th Dec 2022 at 11:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims2Christain
Not sure if I've posted these, but If not here is Falaun Valley.
@Sims2Christain : The third picture shows a building with the roof still under construction. (Just the main roof timbers are in place.) Can you tell me where you got it?

Since this is a picture thread, here are a couple of quickly taken pictures of our Veronaville, showing some of the development there's been in the town over the ten years I've been playing it.

The "English" side. St Simeon's Church, the Eternity Acre cemetery, and some houses. The house in the centre beside the cemetery is The Rectory where the Rev. Elspeth Anderson lives. Between the Market and the church is Cappland, home of Goneril, Albany and their family.

The "Italian" side. There's been a lot of commercial development here. Plus the Venezia Park and the Swim Centre.
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Scholar
#847 Old 11th Dec 2022 at 1:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
@Sims2Christain : The third picture shows a building with the roof still under construction. (Just the main roof timbers are in place.) Can you tell me where you got it?

it's Maxis' Greenhouse roof
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#848 Old 7th Jan 2023 at 4:11 PM
My neighbourhood is getting some detail, but it's difficult to make a desert scene look busy!

Screenshots
Inventor
#849 Old 11th Jan 2023 at 1:17 AM
The Hoss family farm area is starting to come together. Using some Criquette deco, as well as the season fields. Now, if I could just find the in-game fields as large lot-viewable deco. There are some that are small but it would take a long time to get them put down in a large size like that.

Screenshots
Instructor
#850 Old 18th Jan 2023 at 3:59 AM
The Art Déco quarter is moving along nicely, but I need to go on a CC-hunt now.

Nice Rachel we're having.
My C:Simblr!
Page 34 of 35