Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dalaran || The Floating City Rebuilt In The Sims 4

by SatiSim Posted 5th Feb 2019 at 5:59 PM - Updated 5th Feb 2019 at 11:07 PM by SatiSim : Updated a cc link

72 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 42 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 8th Jun 2019 at 5:01 AM
Thank you for this absolute behemoth of a lot... It's so complex and beautiful! I love it! And I love seeing the talent and endless creativity from creators and this is one of my favorites! Please keep up all the great work!
Test Subject
#27 Old 11th Jun 2019 at 8:40 PM Last edited by Manda2505 : 11th Jun 2019 at 9:03 PM.
Site can't be reached for Pipes/windows

Sorry, site is working now
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 24th Jun 2019 at 6:11 PM
Absolutely gorgeous, thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#29 Old 3rd Aug 2019 at 7:01 AM
dumb question, how do you place a lot like this, once downloaded and unzipped. where does it go in the files? Thanks.
Test Subject
#30 Old 8th Aug 2019 at 3:55 AM
I'm also a player of WoW and this is stunning! Well done!!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 8th Aug 2019 at 12:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Am_null
dumb question, how do you place a lot like this, once downloaded and unzipped. where does it go in the files? Thanks.

It goes in your tray folder in the same directory your mods folder is in.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 8th Aug 2019 at 3:19 PM
Gorgeous
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 9th Aug 2019 at 2:16 AM
WOW, in every sense of the word! Truly amazing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 9th Aug 2019 at 4:23 AM
Wow! This is really amazing! Bravo!
Test Subject
#35 Old 12th Aug 2019 at 12:06 PM
This is stunning. It looks exactly like the Dalaran in Wow. Great job.
Test Subject
#36 Old 16th Aug 2019 at 2:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
See months of great work! But how much time have creator sleep to create this?
You did a great job with The Floating City Rebuilt in The Sims 4. I know it took alot of time.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 17th Aug 2019 at 12:50 AM
Holy crap, wow...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#38 Old 18th Aug 2019 at 7:01 AM
This is AMAZING!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 18th Aug 2019 at 1:28 PM
That's so impressive!! Even has the portal room under the city!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 18th Aug 2019 at 2:40 PM
This. Is. Amazeballs.
Test Subject
#41 Old 19th Aug 2019 at 2:21 AM
Exactly how did you make this though? Do you have a speedbuild on YouTube or something?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#42 Old 21st Aug 2019 at 11:57 AM Last edited by Duncan Disorderly : 21st Aug 2019 at 12:12 PM.
Damn! Blast from the past. Dalaran. Some of the best times I spent in WoW were on the North Bank steps hanging with guildies and friends. Lich King was by far my favourite expansion. We owned the North Bank steps. Never expected Wow to be the amazing experience it was for me. One night, I turned my druid into a bear and started shouting "bear parade" next thing I know, the line of the parade went around Dalaran and was a full circle of people in a stupid random bear parade. Or, the night we made level one gnomes and walked them naked to Org. Literally hundreds of people came out to see us and take in the vibe. I saw parts of that game that a normal player never got the chance to see. I fell off the end of the world. I went inside hidden raid areas they decided not to use, but kept in the game. Barely no one knew about these things. Luckily our GM was into seeing parts of the game people don't get to see or not supposed to. Seriously, I could write a book.

Raided with a core group of people from around the world for over 6 years. Made life-long friends through a frikkin online raiding game and enjoyed every minute. Thanks for bringing back a load of good memories. I can't wait to explore it.

EDIT: Had to provide an update. How on Earth you managed to squeeze the complex and elaborately decorated floating city of Dalaran in a 64 x 64 area without losing the atmosphere and keeping it familiar is astounding. Everything seems to be where it should be and I easily recognized where I was in the city. Mind officially blown away here. This lot is like Dr Who's TARDIS and looks small from the outside, but is huge on the inside. =P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 22nd Aug 2019 at 12:10 AM
This...is...massive!!

I'm playing WoW since the Alpha and i never seen something that is just similiar to anything in WoW...
You my friend did something great and should be proud of yourself!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 20th Sep 2019 at 12:30 PM
Frickin' awesome...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 21st Sep 2019 at 2:39 PM
I can hear my soul leaving my body from repeatidly dying in the Underbelly.
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 29th Sep 2019 at 8:30 PM
this is absolutely incredible. People who do not know what this is may appreciate it as a superbly realized unbelievably complex lot. But you need to know the WoW version to really be able to understand what the creator has done here ... I am at a loss of words :o
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#47 Old 2nd Oct 2019 at 5:42 PM
very nice wow city congrats
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 13th Oct 2019 at 8:02 PM
Amazing !!! That looks so real !
You are a genius ! A GENIUS !!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 17th Oct 2019 at 12:50 PM
I was never allowed to play WoW cause dad didnt want me to become a gamer (sorry papa) so I'll just get this instead, since it's amazing and magical! Wish I could ban random townies from it............
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#50 Old 20th Oct 2019 at 4:36 PM
What a labor of love, and like so many others have said, stunning and exquisite in its detail. Now that there's spellcasters this is really a must have...
Page 2 of 3