Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jun 2019 at 3:02 AM
Default Changing Sim interaction buffs
I don't know if there's already a forum for this but here goes: I noticed something kinda weird while playing earlier. When a sim proposes and it's rejected, the rejected sim gets a very embarrassed moodlet. I think it makes more sense if they get a very sad moodlet after getting rejected, and I was wondering if someone could make a mod that changes the moodlet from very embarrassed to very sad or just sad.

Thanks!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 18th Jun 2019 at 4:27 AM Last edited by Keren : 18th Jun 2019 at 4:43 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by 3m0k1tty
I don't know if there's already a forum for this but here goes: I noticed something kinda weird while playing earlier. When a sim proposes and it's rejected, the rejected sim gets a very embarrassed moodlet. I think it makes more sense if they get a very sad moodlet after getting rejected, and I was wondering if someone could make a mod that changes the moodlet from very embarrassed to very sad or just sad.

Thanks!

According to MTS rules you're not allowed to post here mod requests
but I agree with you that it should be a sad buff, so I changed it in the tuning files (haven't tested it, but it should work)

tomorrow there's a patch, so It's a bit useless to do this today, but oh well..
I've sent you a download link via PM.