Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jun 2019 at 8:41 AM
Default Create a world Elevated train
Hi!
I'm currently building my first world and I would like to have a elevated train in it, like the New York subway and Queen's bridge.
Potatoballadsims have one in his world Boroughsburg, which is amazing by the way (https://potato-ballad-sims.tumblr.c...but-help-me-pay)
I have no idea where to start, I didn't found any tutorial for begginners about it.
Can you help me please ?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 29th Jun 2019 at 8:39 AM
it looks like they made a LOT of custom objects for this world, so it could be that this is a custom object and you'd need the CC objects from their set to make the bridge, or you might be able to do it yourself using suspension bridges in CAW with the train effects.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2019 at 11:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LemonyLin
it looks like they made a LOT of custom objects for this world, so it could be that this is a custom object and you'd need the CC objects from their set to make the bridge, or you might be able to do it yourself using suspension bridges in CAW with the train effects.

Thank you so much, I found the CC and installed it and it's working.
I still need to fix the height of the train, but it's so cool.
I will post pics later