Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jul 2019 at 6:36 PM Last edited by pureheart : 20th Jul 2019 at 4:40 PM.
Default Cannot Place New Lot In CAW -- *SOLVED*
Back with another CAW dilemma, this time in Starlight Shores.

I'm trying to add a new lot in SS, next to the fire station lot. There's plenty of space for the 20x30 size I want.
[IMG][/IMG]

But when I make the lot and designate it as "community," the blue lot lines just disappear. No lot was added.

I have tried different, smaller sizes, but cannot get a new lot. I can move the firestation lot over onto where I want the new lot to go and it places just fine.

So it seems the space could work for a lot -- but I cannot place a new one. Does anyone know what may be causing this issue?
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#2 Old 20th Jul 2019 at 4:39 PM
Solved! I discovered that some lots in Starlight Shores are "locked" -- that is, the lots are set to "read only." By removing the "read only" designation, I was able to at create and place a new lot in CAW. Here's the in-game result --

[IMG][/IMG]

A new lot next to the soon-to-be-replaced fire station.