Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th May 2022 at 10:03 PM
Default Will repeatedly turning aging on and off break my game?
I haven't been in the mood for any story progression alternatives lately, so I am currently playing a kind of legacy game with aging and story progression turned off. I'm counting the days my sims have been alive and aging them up manually. I rotate active households every now and then for some matchmaking, babymaking and aging around the town to make it feel a bit more alive.

However, my first sim will soon turn into an elder and I don't really like the idea of deciding myself when he's going to die of old age, so I'm thinking about turning aging on for a while. And it would be nice to micromanage the town a little less for a bit.
I've tried to google this, but I can't find any information about if disabling and enabling aging every now and then has a risk of creating errors. My gut feeling says it could be BAD, but idk? Is it?

Unrelated bonus question:
I have recently seen books in the game where the title is completely blank. It doesn't have a name.
Is this a funny quirk or should I be worried it's a sign of something malfunctioning?
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th May 2022 at 4:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
No, it will not break your game.

Thanks!