Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 10:08 PM
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 10:11 PM
I know. The coding is quite lax for some of this stuff. Have you seen the child pregnancy? Some that can manipulate the code found it and enabled child pregnancy in their games. Yuck, eww, SMH.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Scholar
#3 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 10:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lewisb40
I know. The coding is quite lax for some of this stuff. Have you seen the child pregnancy? Some that can manipulate the code found it and enabled child pregnancy in their games. Yuck, eww, SMH.
I kinda expected teen pregnancy, and with the teens looking 18-19 year old I'm not really bothered by it, but child pregnancy? What the holy hell is wrong with people.

“I MAY BE A HOGWARTS STUDENT" Hargirid paused angrily. "BUT I AM ALSO A SATANIST!”
Falco - The original Prombat
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 10:31 PM
Child pregnancy? Ew D=

Sims 1 CC also disturbed me, there was a door that you can download to make your child Sims to walk through, and only in name/coding, to become Adult Sims... but keeping child body. Which is fine for normal uses but there are people who'd go far =/

Currently Playing:Last of Us Remastered, Final Fantasy XIV, Rare Replay - Blast Corps, The Sims 2, 3, 4
Mad Poster
#5 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 10:34 PM
Taken from Simsecret this week, secret #3.
Screenshots

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Scholar
#6 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 10:39 PM

“I MAY BE A HOGWARTS STUDENT" Hargirid paused angrily. "BUT I AM ALSO A SATANIST!”
Forum Resident
#7 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 10:41 PM
Well... you can leave your babies in the attic when you go off to work..
feed your children earwax...
let your kids play with hazardous and flammable chemicals..
let your kids wander all over town without supervision.. even in the company of complete strangers to you.
I would say that they have plenty hazards in their lives without having to worry about another one...
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 11:05 PM
Teen can mean 18-19, like someone else has pointed out.

The child thing though makes my stomach churn. Ugh.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 11:09 PM
Oh ffs. Ew
Instructor
#10 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 11:15 PM

o wow!

That's the funnies and creepiest thing i've ever seen oh my!!! I kinda want to play the game now
Mad Poster
#11 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 11:16 PM
Okay that's it. Fuck everything.

Burn it all down. I need to fucking bath in holy acid now. I hate people.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 11:28 PM
I can finally recreate my Game of Thrones sims 100% accurately.

That's it. I quit.
The human race is done. We had our day in the sun but now it's just a downhill slope from here. Everyone take a cup of Kool Aid.
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 11:32 PM
Honestly I like some of the Adult mods but the idea of this one makes me feel sick.
Instructor
#14 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 11:32 PM
What the...
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 11:35 PM

WHY
Theorist
#16 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 11:38 PM
Sick. Just sick. I don't even think I have all the words to describe how sick I feel right now.
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 11:50 PM

Oh.

My.

God.

Teen pregnancy, okay. It's a real thing, it happens. Polygamy, okay, sure. Not my lifestyle but I don't really judge. Hell, I'm even fine with same-sex pregnancy and male pregnancy in my games. But, man. This takes the cake.

Shame on this. SHAME.

Note: Incest is also not an "I approve" item, either. Eugh.

Not-so-daily TS2 downloads @ my simblr.
Scholar
#18 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 11:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Megido
I can finally recreate my Game of Thrones sims 100% accurately.
Alright, so that show is way more screwed up than I thought.

Mad Poster
#19 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 12:03 AM
Two things I would love to see:

1) EA finding out about this and doing whatever they can to get rid of it (highly unlikely I know, but I can dream).

2) The police getting a warrant to search the computer of the disgusting nonce who made this fucking thing.
Forum Resident
#20 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 12:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TotallyJW

I've never watched the show so they might have toned down some shit, but the books are hella screwed up.
Scholar
#21 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 12:38 AM
My BF watches that show. What I hear coming from him (watches it on PC, cause I don't allow human yuck to shine through my eyes, not anymore) is mostly "Ah! Oh! No!"
You can even see it on YouTube - people's reactions to that thing.

I watched those, though. They were funny. The show, not so much.

As is not this pedophilia. Not funny. At all.

The best thing about a good thing is that it inspires a better thing. ♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 12:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TotallyJW

The first episode or two will leave you going "What the fuck". Trust me.

Not-so-daily TS2 downloads @ my simblr.
Test Subject
#23 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 12:41 AM
I hadn't heard of a child pregnancy mod before this thread, and it'll take more than one probably doctored image from Simsecret to convince me it even exists.

Either way, I'll file this under "I don't want it, so I won't install it", and move on. /shrug
Mad Poster
#24 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 12:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cyberdodo
I hadn't heard of a child pregnancy mod before this thread, and it'll take more than one probably doctored image from Simsecret to convince me it even exists.

How about you take a look at the article in the OP, champ? It's got a link to the nonce's very own YouTube account. I found a bunch of his shit, including him advertising the fucking mod on Facebook and his own personal blog. It exists. I wish it didn't.
Forum Resident
#25 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 12:50 AM
YEAH! YEAH! And what's all this observatory nonsense! who authorized claiming that there is a universe out there that does not revolve around this flat earth!
Rabble rabble rabble!
Locked thread | Locked by: leefish Reason: Out of hand flaming as usual.
Page 1 of 8