Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Oct 2019 at 10:39 PM Last edited by 3m0k1tty : 22nd Oct 2019 at 12:10 AM.
Sim children not taking care of their needs
Just like the title says, some of my child sims are ignoring their needs, and also apparently only wanting to talk with other sims in my household. I'm not sure when this started happening, probably at the beginning of this month or late last month, but my guess is that it's a bug from one of the most recent updates. I want to know if anyone else is having this problem too, cuz I am not willing to play sims who can't take care of themselves. To be more specific, it's mainly their energy and hunger needs, but now it's also their hygiene and fun needs as well. I have four child sims in the household I'm currently playing, two of them (twins) aged up a while ago, like August I think, and they're taking care of themselves just fine, and the other two early last month and just over a week ago (they're the same age just born on different days). There's also a third child in another household that wasn't taking care of herself too, and I think it was over a month ago now since I aged her up. I also have a toddler that'll be aging up very soon, but I'm afraid he might be the same way if there really is a bug that's causing this mess. They do eventually take care of their needs but they wait until they're in the orange or red before finally doing something.

So yeah, I'm just really hoping it's a bug and it'll be fixed soon, and I hope I'm not the only one experiencing this.

I also have cc installed, and I refuse to take them out since I know that none of them is causing this problem.