Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

H&B DualWash - DualDry [Functional Laundry Day appliances]

by littledica Posted 11th Feb 2018 at 5:32 PM

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 30 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 5:57 PM
I'm having trouble finding them. I typed in the full name and nothing. I removed and reinstalled, I erased my localthumbcache and I turned on debug and still nothing. I'm having the same issue with your iPhone and the note 8. I know I'm missing something. Any ideas? ( I only put one phone file in at a time)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#27 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 7:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by t.j282
I'm having trouble finding them. I typed in the full name and nothing. I removed and reinstalled, I erased my localthumbcache and I turned on debug and still nothing. I'm having the same issue with your iPhone and the note 8. I know I'm missing something. Any ideas? ( I only put one phone file in at a time)

The phone is not something you can find, since it replaces the phone the sim use when they send SMS, when they call or play and all the other interactions. As for these, i really don't know what happens when something doesn't show up in the game, i had this issue with many of my objects and i'm pretty sure many other creators have that. It's probably conflicting with something? Also, make sure you have Laundry Day!
Test Subject
#28 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 7:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by littledica
The phone is not something you can find, since it replaces the phone the sim use when they send SMS, when they call or play and all the other interactions. As for these, i really don't know what happens when something doesn't show up in the game, i had this issue with many of my objects and i'm pretty sure many other creators have that. It's probably conflicting with something? Also, make sure you have Laundry Day!

Yes I'm sorry I meant when my sims use the phone, its still the bulky one. And I do have Laundry day. Ill keep looking on blogs to see if I can find anything. Thanks for the quick reply though.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 8:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by t.j282
Yes I'm sorry I meant when my sims use the phone, its still the bulky one. And I do have Laundry day. Ill keep looking on blogs to see if I can find anything. Thanks for the quick reply though.

NP m8
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#30 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 2:43 PM
I'm not even going to download this (I'm super picky about how much custom content I download, especially BB assets versus CAS ones, and I'm one of those weirdos that actually likes the way the Maxis-made washer and dryer looks) but I wanted to say thanks anyway. The quality, the attention to detail, the mesh ... it just blew me away. You've done some really quality work here, making a washing machine and dryer that would look right at home in just about any home, and frankly outshines the Maxis-made objects around them in the screenshots. Not only that, but the images you've given for your objects, the way you've presented them (sometimes the hardest part of content creation) is just spot on. I could literally see these images as an ad in a magazine somewhere. Thanks, and I'm going to go check out what else H&B has to offer.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#31 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 3:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Caitie
I'm not even going to download this (I'm super picky about how much custom content I download, especially BB assets versus CAS ones, and I'm one of those weirdos that actually likes the way the Maxis-made washer and dryer looks) but I wanted to say thanks anyway. The quality, the attention to detail, the mesh ... it just blew me away. You've done some really quality work here, making a washing machine and dryer that would look right at home in just about any home, and frankly outshines the Maxis-made objects around them in the screenshots. Not only that, but the images you've given for your objects, the way you've presented them (sometimes the hardest part of content creation) is just spot on. I could literally see these images as an ad in a magazine somewhere. Thanks, and I'm going to go check out what else H&B has to offer.

This is the sweetest message i've ever recieved, thank you so much! You've really brightened my day Thanks for checking my stuff out :lovestruc
Test Subject
#32 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 7:52 PM
Is it just for show? Because when I click on the hamper, And I have the washer and dryer combo, it says "No available Washing Machine."
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#33 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 10:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Matheson10YT
Is it just for show? Because when I click on the hamper, And I have the washer and dryer combo, it says "No available Washing Machine."

It works for me and for many of my testers. Maybe you should try to see if you can put a pile of clothes manually in the washer just to confirm the washer is not broken in your game? i don't know what went wrong, i'm sorry :c
Test Subject
#34 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 6:05 AM
This is awesome! I had them pinned for download for a while and finally had the time to download. They look awesome, especially in black. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 10:52 PM
Thanks so much for you hard work!!! I am in love!! (Mostly, bc they look very similar to my Samsung washer set. Lol) But a question that I wanted to ask was if these can be stacked like the Maxis version??
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#36 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 2:47 AM
Very nicely done, we do not have enough options for washers and dryers and this fits so well with your more modern kitchen appliances! Your level of detail is simply amazing, thank you for all your hard work and I look forward to seeing more of it!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#37 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 12:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VikiAREi
Thanks so much for you hard work!!! I am in love!! (Mostly, bc they look very similar to my Samsung washer set. Lol) But a question that I wanted to ask was if these can be stacked like the Maxis version??

They are stackable, yes even though it wouldn't make much sense since the top load unit! :P
Field Researcher
#38 Old 12th Mar 2018 at 3:51 PM
Hello, does this override the putting in laundry animations for all washers? Children stretch weirdly like trying to adapt to an adult animation when I tell them to load the washer even when using the normal washers from Laundry day.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#39 Old 12th Mar 2018 at 11:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DreamaDove
Hello, does this override the putting in laundry animations for all washers? Children stretch weirdly like trying to adapt to an adult animation when I tell them to load the washer even when using the normal washers from Laundry day.

This mod does NOT override any animation provided in the pack Laundry Day.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 8:55 PM
Ha ha! I thought, "why would I get these?" after looking at the H&B AddWash Duet; but I really love these, too. Different look & options! Your hard work is evident. Thank you for sharing!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 3:32 PM
Thank you for offering these for FREE. I love variety.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 11:34 PM
Ok...its its i want the same washing for me x'DD wonderful job!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 3:25 PM
hi I have downloaded these but I do not get the top load wash option. does this work with the latest update? aside from that they look and work great.. love them..
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#44 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 7:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by driney79
hi I have downloaded these but I do not get the top load wash option. does this work with the latest update? aside from that they look and work great.. love them..

as stated on the preview pictures, the top load unit is just for shows! Thanks for downloading my object!
Test Subject
#45 Old 11th Sep 2018 at 9:04 PM
Where can I find this? I'm looking all the time. Can't find it.
Test Subject
#46 Old 8th Nov 2018 at 7:41 PM
Hi, thank you again for your creation! I have question you think you will update this CC? (cause future update will broke script in few days) T0T
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#47 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 7:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tsukasa31
Hi, thank you again for your creation! I have question you think you will update this CC? (cause future update will broke script in few days) T0T

Theres no script in this mod so it should be just fine. I dont have my pc currently so if you guys could check for me I'd appreciate it so much ♡
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 11th Feb 2019 at 12:03 AM
<3
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#49 Old 22nd Feb 2019 at 12:42 AM
Thanks for making these, as well!
Test Subject
#50 Old 25th Feb 2019 at 3:14 AM
Hey. I tried opening this in Sims 4 Studio, but it crashes every time.

SN: Only trying to alter the price for my "organized freak" reasons.
Page 2 of 3