Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

TS2 Studios - A Sims 2 Machinima Production Tool

by ceedj Posted 1st Nov 2005 at 3:41 PM - Updated 16th Dec 2008 at 1:25 PM by -Maylin-

127 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 125 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 6
Field Researcher
#51 Old 14th Dec 2005 at 3:22 PM
thanx so much.Happy Siming.
Instructor
#52 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 8:02 PM Last edited by tipoual : 15th Dec 2005 at 8:09 PM.
Thank you very much!

Will you make with the children too? soon?

I looooooooooooove that object!

I have also a suggestion...
Is it possible to make something like that

To have a sim in a buble like this :http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/...43_10a0898a.jpg

I have to make them gossip... (take long time, have to know that person, Have to make them pee to be gossip about!)

so can you make something like that but speak about (all the person in the neigborhood) appear in a bubble?

thank!
i hope you understand, my english is awful actually! :/ :sorry:
Test Subject
#53 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 9:52 AM
hehe harry potter thing is it tipoual?
Test Subject
#54 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 2:17 AM
I'm not joking when I say that this is exactly what I need right now for the stories I plan to make. Thank you very much and waiting for your update. Hint hint!
Test Subject
#55 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 3:44 AM
I love his work, buyt when I download it, I get the file, and all there is is text. No package thing.
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#56 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 3:50 AM
There should be two files, a package and a txt file.
Instructor
#57 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 3:16 AM Last edited by tipoual : 13th Jan 2006 at 2:19 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by yadal
hehe harry potter thing is it tipoual?

Well, yeah!!! :nod:
the result is here half blood prince
And this object help me very much actually, that works genius!
Test Subject
#58 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 9:44 AM
I need the next realese
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 24th Dec 2005 at 10:03 AM
I love this thing!! It makes storytelling so much more easier
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 6:30 PM
Thanks, ceedj for this. I was looking for an easier and more complete way to change my sims expressions than Paul's reaction tester and I hope you'll increase the number of reactions in future. I'll test it right now!

Dont' forget to press the Thanks button. Thanks!

Sims2Good Cloudy seaside mood

Don't include my content (in lots, sims...) but to MTS2, including a link to my thread.
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 7:40 PM
thanks ..this should be a real experiance "new to me" i'll try anything once
Test Subject
#62 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 8:02 PM
wow tnx man, this is great
Instructor
#63 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 6:39 AM
WOW! Must give this a try. Thankyou.
Test Subject
#64 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 2:25 AM
The best ever
I just wanted to say that this is the best download ever. It works great and will be put to good use.I must have tried them all,kept me busy and laughing for an hour. Thank You,Thank You,Thank You!! :jig:
Test Subject
#65 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 4:00 AM
Can't wait to use it for movies! Thanks!!!

www.crystalwitchery.com
Rate and Review my Movies at Sims99.com
Test Subject
#66 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 9:31 AM
I've been using your tool for a while with great satisfaction! There are some errors though, maybe depending on the fact i have the italian version (TS2, Uni and NL - all original new in-shop buys), but some menu options just don't correspond to the animations they start. I have no other hacks, except the latest NL no censorship. I hope you will release an extended new version soon, maybe with particle activation too (start fire, water jets, the green ooze...)! It's really great for movie making. Thanks a bunch!

Hope to hear about you soon again!

Help! They turned freewill off on me!
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#67 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 8:53 PM
Your problem may stem from the fact that this is based on one of Maxis' test objects. Maxis may not have given the right translations for the pie menu functions.

Please don't PM me with questions. Post them in the appropriate thread.
Test Subject
#68 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 7:37 AM
This should be great stuff for my Show! Ty! I can only assume that this will work...
Test Subject
#69 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 11:15 AM
Will there be another update soon? Just curious, because I think this is GREAT and I would love to have more controllable interactions.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#70 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 6:22 AM
Just a small update to let you all what's going on...

I'm in the middle of recording my sisters album right now, and really, REALLY need to reformat my drives, but I don't want to do that until I finish mixing and mastering. We're looking at the beginning of April for a release, so I should be able to do some more with this around then.

Thanks for all the kind words, and I'm glad it's working out for so many of you!
Field Researcher
#71 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 11:45 AM
I was wondering whether this was OFB-compatible. Thanks.

Once a tightly-furled bud, the house was slowly revealing itself to him, its petals unfolding to expose its secret beauty. ~When Shadows Whisper, P.1|Part 4|MSR Story List & FAQ|MSR Graphics
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#72 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 5:54 PM
It shouldn't cause any problems.

Please don't PM me with questions. Post them in the appropriate thread.
Field Researcher
#73 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 6:17 PM
Thank you for the quick reply, jaxad0127! :D

Once a tightly-furled bud, the house was slowly revealing itself to him, its petals unfolding to expose its secret beauty. ~When Shadows Whisper, P.1|Part 4|MSR Story List & FAQ|MSR Graphics
Test Subject
#74 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 5:08 AM
Thanks for still planning to update!!! Really great hack. and hopefully works with ofb!

Visit my Sims 2 story Scoen City at: http://scoen.bravehost.com
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 2:00 PM
It does work fine, but if you make unselectable Sims selectable on a lot, they don't get all the bonus choices, just the ones that are on Paul's Reaction Tester, not the added ones. Just thought I'd give you a head's up on that.

Back playing Sims 2 after 10 years . . .
Page 3 of 6