Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

TS2 Studios - A Sims 2 Machinima Production Tool

by ceedj Posted 1st Nov 2005 at 3:41 PM - Updated 16th Dec 2008 at 1:25 PM by -Maylin-

127 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 125 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 6
Field Researcher
#76 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 10:14 PM
Thanks so much for this! It will be great for contests!!
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 1:48 AM
In my (very limited) experience with OFB, my residents don't even get all the choices. Almost no Aspiration-stuff, for example. Also the queueing (am I right in spelling there?) doesn't allways work for me. In some cases, having a queue of actions from this item makes my sim not do any of them (not even the first one).

I have OFB, NL and UNI... and then I have a bunch of other hacks (a lot from simlogical), so that might be the problem... But if it isn't, thought I should report!

Oh, and almost forgot; love this object! When it is working, it's a wonderful thing! Even if all I do is taking pictures, it's still great for making everyone behave properly.
Instructor
#78 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 2:42 AM
Yeah, me too now i have just the option of 4 columns... I lost all the others interactions

This is since i made the update of OFB ...
Forum Resident
#79 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 4:59 PM Last edited by The_French_Sim : 27th Mar 2006 at 1:47 PM.
Ga ! :jaw:

I think you deserve to be worshipped by the Machinima community !
However... I don't have anything but the elixir thing in the Aspiration category. I've got Uni and NL.
Test Subject
#80 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 3:15 PM
yeah me too but i downloaded this file a while ago..so i dont know if this is a newer one...i saw the screenshots and there are some interactions in it that i dont have..but i'll try this one see if it works..:D
Instructor
#81 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 6:53 PM
I think it's the problem with the new insiminator, i just put my old one and it's work fine... it not working well with the new insiminator...
Test Subject
#82 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 6:10 PM
i just downloaded it and the menus dont split when u select all the new custom stuff like talk. when u click talk all it does is do the shoo animation. is there an older file file out there for download?
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 8:02 AM
Could you please add all the mourning animations to this object in your next update. I'd really appreciate because being able to make my sim do their version of screaming "WHY?!" up into the sky would be great for movie making. Thanks in advance and thanks again for making such a great machinima mod that comes in such handy while making movies and just plain messing with my sims.
Instructor
#84 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 1:43 AM
nope, when i have a selectable sims, its not work anymore like before... i have only the columns...
see on the pic
Screenshots
Test Subject
#85 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 9:15 AM
Seriously cool! :valentine:

Thank you!

Over 2500+ Sims 2 movies at http://www.sims99.com
Come see!
Test Subject
#86 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 3:14 AM
I have the TS2 menu pops out..but after that I only have 4 options after that. The sims either "shoo", "kickbox" and "sat down and play with their lips". I forgot the other one. Am I doing something wrong?
Test Subject
#87 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 3:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by veritas1981
I have the TS2 menu pops out..but after that I only have 4 options after that. The sims either "shoo", "kickbox" and "sat down and play with their lips". I forgot the other one. Am I doing something wrong?

same as my problem i have no idea what causes it
Test Subject
#88 Old 27th May 2006 at 12:00 AM
Ahh! This is so great! Thank you so much! I was worried making machinima with the Sims 2 is gonna be quite a headacke, but items like this really help alot! Much appreciated!

There's so much in here, but I can see there is still much that can be added too. Ofcourse its not that hard to, for instance, make a Sim to talk about a certain subject that he makes those particular gestures if you need them, and move objects to move the other Sim out of the way, etc. But what would be handy is if you add more gestures that are not something you can just do anytime you want, like the break up reactions, or consoling someone - maybe I have missed this and its in here somehow but I dont think I found it.

Now don't take this the wrong way or anything, its just a suggestion, but I wondering if maybe you are too busy in other projects, you could always pass on your findings to someone else if they want to update this? Then you wouldnt have to worry about it anymore. I know how arrgivating this can be, because someone was supposed to have a special hair mesh done for me in November, and he never finished it, I can't even find out what happened to it. So now after all this time of waiting, I'm gonna have to request someone to make it for me >.< I hate how patient I am at times!

But anyhoo, great job! I can't wait for when you update it. :P
Field Researcher
#89 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 10:42 PM
thank u! i hope this will veeeery useful

Adicta a los Sims xD (parece que no soy la unica!!:P)
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 12:36 PM
I haven't used it yet but I think you did an AWESOME WORK! I was looking for something to make my sims to play with their lips or another actions like that, and i'm not saying it for ragging! I really thank you for this work! Lookin' forward to play it

Take a look at me now, there's just an empty face..

See my works, click here.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#91 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 6:24 AM
Hey, it's updated!

ZOMG!!!

Check out the PEDS season finale while your at it. :p

BTW, like GTA Studios, this is COMPLETELY OPEN SOURCE. So if you want to add something, go right ahead. Just let me know about it so we're not doing the same additions.
Field Researcher
#92 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 12:25 PM
Thank you! This is great!
Test Subject
#93 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 8:31 PM
Wow, this is great. I've got a bunch of hacks and CC and stuff on my game, and it works perfectly. The only thing I'd like to point out is that the "overlay" function comes in really handy on Paul's Reaction tester since you can blend actions together. So if you put that "Interaction/Animate/Overlay" dialog back in, it'd be super. Anyhow.. thanks for such a useful tool. It'll definitely come in handy.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#94 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 6:53 PM
Adding the I/A/O dialog back in defeats the purpose of stringing animations together, so in short, no.
Instructor
#95 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 6:23 PM
Wow! Coolies! I'm downloading now!
Test Subject
#96 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 6:16 PM
I am dying to try it but for some reason I don't trust it. Mabye I will after I hear more posotive feedback.

[COLOR=Pink] Cheetagirl,
[B][SIZE=4]If like gives you lemons throw them back and demand oranges.
You know your upsessed with the sims 2 when: when something bad happends you pause and quit without saving!![/[/SIZE]B] [/COLOR]
Field Researcher
#97 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 12:09 AM
Oh my God! You're back! You've updated it! WOOHOO!

More coherent post later after I've actually played with the new version, but I'm very very pleased to see that there's been an update. The old version has been invaluable in my photo stories. Especially pleased to see it now has its own GUID - sometimes, I want the Paul's Reaction Tester option to re-run the same animation over and over (for taking static shots where I'm after one frame of the animation rather than the whole thing, and even using slowmotion 4 I still need to loop it a few times to make sure I click at the right point), and it was annoying to have to remove the object from Downloads for a few photos, then put it back for others.

There are a few animations I've been wanting to see added, but do you think I can remember what they are off the top of my head? *rolls eyes*. Now I've seen you here again, I'll write them down if I encounter them, and post them in the thread? Also, I know I'm pushing my luck here, but any chance of some documentation? Some of the names you've given to animations are not very helpful to me, and there are several of them where I always click on the wrong animation name and have to spend a few minutes hunting for the right one. This may have been improved with the new version, though - I'll update later .

(Ancient) Sims 2 stories | Adventurous, Bookworm, Eco-Friendly, Genius, Over-Emotional
Miss Bona Fiscalia
#98 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 1:47 PM
Wow! Thanks. I am sooo downloading this. I just started watching Sims2 movies and I'm hooked. Thanks again!

"Morning, Starbuck, what do you hear?"
"Nothin' but the rain."

Test Subject
#99 Old 13th Jul 2006 at 8:35 PM
Ohh, I like this mod. Is it possible that you could add the zombie animations to this like you did with the vampire animations?

I am VideoGames224. I had to change my name.

Always think before you speak!
Test Subject
#100 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 8:24 PM
whats with the spawn?I installed this and it put some of my actions into a seperate menue called spawn and than gave spawn spawn spawn spawn it still had the actions but the menu place changed and the name turned to spawn.whrn i took it out of downloads it was fine again.Is it just my computer or some gilthch.Anyway other than that this is the most usefull download I have EVER downloaded
Page 4 of 6