Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Replacement Bodyshop Poses

by SITigerbabe Posted 11th May 2007 at 12:23 AM - Updated 27th Nov 2013 at 9:10 PM by Nysha

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 28th May 2008 at 6:09 PM
these are amazing!
But do you think you could put them in a .zip?
I'm using a family computer, and my dad won't let me download winRAR.
Test Subject
#27 Old 13th Oct 2008 at 6:34 PM
how do I make it work ?
Test Subject
#28 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 4:17 PM
Thank You...
Test Subject
#29 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 2:30 PM
Erm... I have encountered a problem where the pose 'shy talk' is permanent. In other words, i select other poses in bodyshop mechanic, yet this pose stays there. Do you possibly know why? Its quite irritating because i cannot use any other poses, and the teenage version is really frustrating to edit.
Test Subject
#30 Old 9th May 2009 at 3:38 PM
These are WONDEFUL evry thing works good for me but are they any way to make the Body shop in a biger window? I tryed the Body shop Mechanic there is't a alternative that says Body shop size 800 x 600 and 1024 x 768 and it don't work.
Test Subject
#31 Old 14th May 2009 at 7:54 PM
it says no cookies found
Scholar
#32 Old 26th May 2009 at 3:29 AM
This and teh lighting mod combined, I may never have to go in-game again! Thanks!!!
Test Subject
#33 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 7:25 PM
So can these be used in the game or just body shop?
Test Subject
#34 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 2:42 PM
question/request, and I suck at making the poses, could someone make a variant of the f-walk and m-walk poses for Mechanic with the left foot forward instead of the right? Plz? thanks in advance.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 9th May 2011 at 6:50 AM
I can't seem to get the poses to show
Test Subject
#36 Old 11th Nov 2012 at 6:47 AM
What is an .off file?
Quote: Originally posted by dkztine
how do I make it work ?

Same issue, I downloaded the second one that has the "enabled for all ages." One file is a package file, the rest, well.... they say it is an ".off" file. Never heard of that. So, I guess they are not going to work.
Test Subject
#37 Old 11th Nov 2012 at 7:47 AM
Works, look here ignore last post!!
Quote: Originally posted by starmusicfly
Same issue, I downloaded the second one that has the "enabled for all ages." One file is a package file, the rest, well.... they say it is an ".off" file. Never heard of that. So, I guess they are not going to work.

Okay, this is once again, a problem on the user end. I found out it works. I had wes's arms_at_sides pose in my downloads folder. It was able to load the poses and worked after I removed that. I guess it was overriding it. I feel soooooooo obnoxiously stupid. Forgive me. Great poses, works. Will recommend.

I figure the .off file means that pose is off until you check it in the mechanic.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 7th Mar 2014 at 10:49 AM
Thanks
Test Subject
#39 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 4:51 PM
Hey, thanks great job. if i could only use these in TSM that would be even more awesome.iIf you know of any mods like this please get back to me or even e-mail them to me @yahoo thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 12:21 PM
These are great, thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#41 Old 31st Jul 2021 at 2:28 AM
Great poses, I love these, you can use them for pictures.
Page 2 of 2