Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Crow for your Draven or raven for your Poe...

by wiccadwitch Posted 17th Aug 2007 at 7:15 AM - Updated 19th Nov 2008 at 10:32 PM by Canoodle

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 10:11 PM
i love this bird, its gorgeous by far my favorite
i have noticed a problem with his voracious appetite however,
if i dont constantly watch his food bowl then he starves and dies all within the course of 1 day. hes a total pig. the other birds food seems to last a good day and a half before they are hungry. it makes it hard on my vampire who has trouble jumping up to feed him during daylight hours if he is suddenly out of food
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#27 Old 21st May 2009 at 5:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Diamondlimabean
i love this bird, its gorgeous by far my favorite
i have noticed a problem with his voracious appetite however,
if i dont constantly watch his food bowl then he starves and dies all within the course of 1 day. hes a total pig. the other birds food seems to last a good day and a half before they are hungry. it makes it hard on my vampire who has trouble jumping up to feed him during daylight hours if he is suddenly out of food

I would be curious to know if anyone else has noticed this. I have not been around the MTS2 site much in the last several months so just noticed this post. I will do some testing in my game and see if I notice a particularly healthy appetite. Not being the best at code perhaps some setting got tweaked while I was making him. I will try to compare it to the normal bird but being the suck I may have some trouble finding it even if there is an issue. *grin* I will look into it though and if anyone else using this bird has any input that would be lovely.
Oh and thank you for the compliment!
Field Researcher
#28 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 6:02 PM
I love ravens!But unfortunetely,I can't keep one as a pet because they're wild birds. At least my sims can,so that's nice.

"What's the worst that I can say?
Things are better if I stay.
So long and goodnight,so long and goodnight."-Helena,My Chemical Romance
(( ))
// \\
Test Subject
#29 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 8:22 PM
I love him,thanks so much!!!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 7:18 PM
Thanks! Really fulfills my gothic needs! <3

IndigoKarin ;)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 16th Mar 2011 at 2:28 AM
Guys, guys, guys... Raven and crow are two different names for the same bird. :3 Or rather, "crow" is a name given to birds of the genus Corvus, in which ravens are included.

Anyway, I like this bird. ^_^
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#32 Old 7th Jul 2011 at 10:42 PM
omg ive been looking for a creepy looking bird forver thank you *downloads*
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#33 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 5:05 AM
Beautiful! I'm so glad I didn't have to look far for this! >w<
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 18th Aug 2011 at 1:03 PM
Epic! I can't wait to see this on my game! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#35 Old 29th Feb 2012 at 12:17 AM
Beautiful. I love ravens, they make great pets
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#36 Old 17th Oct 2012 at 10:36 PM
>O< I love your crow and have him all over my households!

I don't know if you take requests,but if you do - a vulture perhaps? :'3
Test Subject
#37 Old 11th Feb 2013 at 6:53 PM
It's a wonderful mod - my vampire/goth household has one of them in their living room and will purchase some more once I'm done with their landscaping! The raven looks wonderful and it's parrot-like sounds aren't at all distracting, more likely bringing to mind a trained corvine. There's only one problem - it might be something on my side, or just my imagination but it appears as if the bird gets hungry abnormally fast. I have to feed it about every few hours while I could swear that parrots could go without food for a day or two. Then again, as I said it might just be my imagination. I should probably conduct some tests to see if I'm right though...
Forum Resident
#38 Old 31st Mar 2013 at 10:34 AM
Small pets in game get hungry fast. It is one of Maxis evil jokes. They want your small pets to die of hunger fast. Either get mod caged pet fixes by twojeffs or do as I and get Christianluv's All-In-One Maid (she feeds pets). Last option is not so good because you still must remember to feed - Simblender has option to clean and fill all pet bowls under misc.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#39 Old 13th Aug 2013 at 7:32 AM
Wow, what can I say but thank you...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 3:32 AM
Love it! I downloaded this years ago, then lost it when my last computer went 'boom' (figuratively, not literally, thank goodness! ). I missed my pet raven/crow so much, had to re-download!
Test Subject
#41 Old 17th Jul 2016 at 4:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wiccadwitch
I would be curious to know if anyone else has noticed this. I have not been around the MTS2 site much in the last several months so just noticed this post. I will do some testing in my game and see if I notice a particularly healthy appetite. Not being the best at code perhaps some setting got tweaked while I was making him. I will try to compare it to the normal bird but being the suck I may have some trouble finding it even if there is an issue. *grin* I will look into it though and if anyone else using this bird has any input that would be lovely.
Oh and thank you for the compliment!

I noticed this too, it's definitely an issue that should be addressed. The crow runs through food MUCH faster than other birds and dies at the drop of a hat
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#42 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 3:09 PM
Thank you!!! I love this
Page 2 of 2