Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lara Croft's Mansion - Film and Underworld Structure

by alessiae65 Posted 13th Jul 2009 at 11:33 PM

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 5:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChrisOldfield
I am afraid when I try to build a proper basement with the basement tool, the game crashes. I find it is unique to this lot. I hope this file will be updated to be more compatible with the World Adventures expansion pack.

yh thats very frustrating you can't put basements on any cc lots, but there is a way around it. you have to place the cc lot in your game then save it to your libary then delete the cc lot and place the one saved in your libary then you should be abled to build basements
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 5:52 PM
the only downside is that there isn't a gym i do love it tho. it's soooo cool. :lovestruc yh i see y you had trouble building it in anniversary you'd need another 60x60 lot just to make her garden lol. but otherall it's great. keep up the good work
Test Subject
#53 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 11:01 PM
Thanks, happymintchocolate, it took me a couple tries though. For those who want to know, you do what happymintchocolate stated, but BEFORE you save it to the library, rip out the pool. The pool is considered a basement, which makes sense if one thinks of how deep one must dig to install a pool, so its presence prevents the lot from resetting or whatever. Then you can go back to build mode after moving the copy from the library and everything works fine.
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 12:20 AM
FANTASTIC house! Thanks for putting the computer room in an easy-to-access place. It's great for my writer sims! Unfortunately, the room shows up as "incompleted room" as a moodlet.

Of course, if this isn't the only Croft mansion, that only means you should make more! :D
Theorist
THANKS POST
#55 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 5:29 PM
cool thank you
Test Subject
#56 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 12:48 PM
Can I install it on World Adventures too?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 21st May 2015 at 6:32 AM
great work, looks amazing
Page 3 of 3