Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Veronica Torez

by Slipslop Posted 7th Aug 2010 at 3:18 PM - Updated 3rd Oct 2011 at 4:01 PM by Slipslop : Updated Anubis hairlink, updated Isaac musiclink, changed ui mod link

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 43 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#26 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 2:55 PM
enox: Don't forget to create a config file on the downloadsite of Awesomemod under "AwesomeMod Configuration Tool", the sliderranges are disabled by default!

isaiah7306: Thanks. If you just put the rar into the Packages-folder it can't work, you need to extract and place all the listed CC files and the sim-file correctly, then she shows up like in the pictures.

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Test Subject
#27 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 10:56 PM
You make the best realistic sims.. Thanks
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 1:22 AM
I downloaded almost all of the sliders except one. Yes, only one thing is - it seems I can't download the "chin to neck" mod from that Japanese site. Is there any way that I can download something? Hmm.

By the way, I love how beautiful she is! <3
Test Subject
#29 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 4:21 AM
thank you, how do i get the eyebrows from your earlier version? I like that version
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#30 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 11:09 AM
Thanks

DarkCougar: I also had troubles to get the slider, you need to keep reloading the page until the link shows up. That's what i did

rwoodard23: I'm pretty sure these are basegame eyebrows, no CC.

-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Test Subject
#31 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 3:15 PM
@DarkCougar555 Heres a direct link if you havn't gotten it yet. http://mfiles.naver.net/f267ee5a467...type=attachment

Btw, This is one of the best sims I have seen Slipslop, very good work.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 3:19 AM
Slipslop - OK, I'll try. =)

Dragonlordfilip - I clicked it and it said,

Quote:
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access/f267ee5a467978c9e8016856648cf48d217f85de/20100612_273_blogfile/ginami97_1276330678724_Su3n42_package/Chin+to+neck+line.package on this server
Test Subject
#33 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 10:50 PM
Umm I found her, but het skin is black
Can some1 help?
I put everything in the package folder...
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#34 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 11:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by asdasdasd111
Umm I found her, but het skin is black
Can some1 help?
I put everything in the package folder...

That's also explained in the uploadtext, make sure that the SILK skintone and Rez Delnava's UI Mod is installed correctly, then you have no black skin.

Lab Assistant
#35 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 1:32 AM
It seems I still can't get it. So I just fix her chin and her jaw, she looks so fine now anyways. Oh well, thanks for your help, Slipslop. =)

Cheers~
Test Subject
#36 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 2:50 PM
Yes, the SILK skintone was missing thnx
Test Subject
#37 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 1:37 PM
i have awesome mod and all sliders listed, but not the UI mod, but none of your sims' faces look right in my game (yes the increased slider range is enabled) any ideas?

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.
Test Subject
#38 Old 3rd Sep 2010 at 7:32 PM
Hay just wanted to say great job. i also have a queston is there a way to make it so they dont get all anorexic when she works out for a couple days, to keep the look you have when they are stock.
Test Subject
#39 Old 18th Sep 2010 at 10:24 PM
She reminds me so much of Margo Harshman (Played Tawny in Even Stevens, LOL), so yeah. Thanks very much great Sim- would make a wonderful teen rebel. (:
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#40 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 4:03 PM
Beautiful sim!!!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#41 Old 27th Sep 2010 at 4:58 AM
She is so pretty
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 9th Oct 2010 at 6:25 PM
I did only download the sim and the customs without the sliders etc... I'm kinda afraid of it. But she still looks so cute & nice <3

By the way where can I find the purple necklace plz? Lol!

Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 11:33 PM
where can i get the mod for her hair?
when i click on the link, it says "site not found"
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 17th Nov 2010 at 2:31 AM
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#45 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 12:52 PM
She's simply the BEST sim i've ever saw in sims3!!!! Sooo beautuyful (similar to Amy lee) Thank You!!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#46 Old 2nd Dec 2010 at 4:33 PM
Do I absolutely have to download all sliders, if I'm not planning to change her face features?

Anyways, great sim. You're one of the best Sims 3 creators indeed. Thanks
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#47 Old 5th Dec 2010 at 8:25 PM
I think the most important slider is the jaw-line-width one, the others are only minimal i guess, but for 100% correctness, you need awesomemod, the UI mod for custom skins and at best all sliders. You miss something, if you don'tuse the sliders, asn they enhance CAS a fair bit.

Also check my profile for the new UI Mod for non default skins, Rez Delnava's is not updated for 1.18!

Alchemist
THANKS POST
#48 Old 11th Dec 2010 at 9:03 AM
Thanks, I'll try to download all sliders (lazyness, lazyness yadda yadda)
Test Subject
#49 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 9:36 PM Last edited by FaithKakos : 31st Dec 2010 at 9:56 PM.
I'm hoping that Slipslop won't mind if I offer some assistance here on how to correctly install the SIM downloads and have them work in game. I have spent roughly the last 24 hours learning about changes made to the game over the last year and that tells ya how often I play lol. First off, download all the hacked mods, accessories including hair and non default Silk full skintone and the SIM itself. It seems that Jonha's mods are compatable with awesomemod so you can install these along with awesome mod and it won't hurt it at all. This is the part where I think people get confused and that is why I want to specify where everything goes to make the SIM show up and look like it does in the pictures. First off, place all the .package files into the My Documents/Electronic Arts/SIMS3/Mods/Packages folder. This includes all the hacks listed in this post. Place the .SIM file into the My Documents/Electronic Arts/SIMS3/Saved SIMS folder. Now I'm not real sure about Awesome mod yet, but I understand that you place the Awesomemod package file into the Mods/Packages file that I listed above and then go to http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/t...some/config.php to configure the mod. When you are done configuring the mod, click Generate at the bottom of the configuration page and then place that the .package file that the site generated into the Mods/Packages folder in My Documents that I once again have listed above. I think as long as you have your game basic framework updated so that package files are now in My Documents instead of Program Files? I think you'll be fine. I'm not real sure on this so please don't quote me.

Note: The mods/packages folder in the program files/Electronic Arts/SIMS 3 directory is no longer being used by the game. All .package files now go into the My Documents/SIMS3/Mods/Packages directory instead. You can make this really easy on yourself and just move the Mods/Packages folders from the old Program Files directory into the My Documents directory and voila! The package files should show up properly in game. If you don't have the mod/packages directory then just create the two folders and place the package files into the packages folder. Some basic understanding of windows as far as how to copy and paste, move items around, or making new folders is needed to install SIMS custom content correctly. I hope I was able to help some and not just confuse people further lol. Happy New Year everyone!
Test Subject
#50 Old 20th Jan 2011 at 5:55 PM
the favorites on the sim dosent show up like you say it should.
black instaid of purple and it sais roots also when you say her favorite food is
"your soul" are you being funny?
Page 2 of 3