Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Nov 2022 at 2:01 AM
Default Mods Ideas for Supernatural Creatures
Hi guys, how are you? I just wanted to share some ideas I had for mods for supernatural creatures (or occult types).
I love playing with these types of sims, but I have zero talent for making mods but dreaming is free right? haha

I just wish it was really possible, maybe one day who knows?
Comment there if you already thought of any ideas or if you think something should be different for the supernatural beings in the game
Forgive my english, it's not my primary language.

MODS IDEAS FOR WITCHES
1 - Better Magic Duels (Magic duels that can be friendly, harmful (target getting roasted, electrocuted, fainted, getting sick or frozen after it), for ingredients and fatal (the sim that loses dies)
2 – Witches and Warlocks able to Fly around with their broom anywhere just for fun, like they would fly in Zoomsweeper Broom Arena.
3 – Better Magic Energy Bar (The magic bar varies according to the Sim's mood, where sims with a bad mood the magic bar empties more easily, and sims with a good mood the bar takes a little longer to empty. Also readjust the magic spending so that Sims less experienced in magic, the magic bar takes longer to fill, and they have to drink magic potions to be able to continue practicing the spells or wait, and more experienced sims the magic bar takes time to empty and fill faster. Also adjusting so that the spell skill is more difficult to get points, with requirements to proceed, like casting specific spells, as well as the charisma skill.)
4 – Make alchemy a skill unique for witches and warlocks (I rather prefer that only sims with magic skill can learn the alchemy recipes and be able to make magic potions)
5 – Spells, Charms and Potions Ideas:
Enchant (Spell that can enchant some objects like the “Experiments” when becoming a Mad Scientist in the Science career, that can improve mood or worsen it if the spell fails, the object can also catch on fire, break, be destroy, deleted or make an annoying sound when using it)
Hypnotize (A Spell that can command other sims to do their will or just like Ensorcel Sim skill like the Genies)
Better Clone Drone Potion (A clone that you can control and send it to work in your place)
Of House and Home (A spell or a charm that can summon the Wally O' Wisp to clean, do the laundry, fix broken objects, and take care of your garden or Molly to destroy everything if the spells fail)
Price of Fame (A spell or a charm that can help the sim gain Celebrity Stars)
Beauty or Beast (Spell, a Charm, or a Potion that you can “wear” other sim appearance and gender for a limited time)
Fatal Spells (Spells that your witch and warlock can use to kill sims like Electrocution, Starvation or Thirst, Human Statue, Transmutation, freezing (Hypothermia), Blunt Force Trauma and Dehydration for mermaids, if the spells fail there is a chance of the witch and warlock dies because of it)
Cure and Infect Sim Spell (A spell that can cure or infect the sim with a certain disease and a fatal disease if not cure it)
Familiar Spells (Spells for the sim to add some animal to be your familiar, and be able to summon it whenever you want (such as dogs, cats, horses, unicorns, birds, lizards, turtles, rodents, snakes and dragons), large animals are summoned close Sim's and small animals appear in inventory.
Corpus Athleticus (A Spell for getting yourself or a sim in a muscular body shape)
Corpus Fleshicus (A spell for getting yourself or a sim in a fat body shape)
Specific House Caring Spells (I always found a "meh" spell to do everything, I think it's cooler if you have specific spells for each household task, like washing dishes, cleaning puddles, cleaning objects, cleaning garbage, cleaning autumn leaves and even washing and drying clothes)
Tempus Interruptus (I don't know if it's possible, but it would be cool if this spell to stop time for everyone, but wizards was possible in the sims 3 too.)
Servantus Attackum (A spell that can summon a servant to attack a specific sim)
Tabula Rasa (Spell that resets all relationships of a target, making him forget everything)
Copypasto spell (A spell that can “copy” and “paste” a item on the ground, for collectibles and ingredients would be great)
Deliriate and Hallucinate Spell (A spell that makes the target hallucinate to talk alone and do weird actions for a while)
Morphiate Spell (A spell that Transform a hapless Sim into an inanimate object for a while)
Better Conversion Ritual (Be able to choose what the item would transform into)
Aqua breather (A spell that allow the sim or a target to breath while diving for longer regardless their diving skill and doesn’t use any special equipment to dive
6 – Pocket Crystal Ball (A crystal ball that can be use from the inventory and while the sim is standing)
7 – Witches and Warlocks can produce potions and some spells on Lord Vladimir's Magic Cauldron
8 – Walking canes from generation can be enchanted and use for magical spells (Walking canes can also be used for young adults and adults)
9 – Magic scrolls (Witches and warlocks can write magic scrolls of the spells their know to be use by normal sims or when they don’t have magic energy)
11 – Magic Books (Witches and warlocks can write magic books as their Encantus to hold magic spells for them to use later or when their need, also to study the spells for increasing successful outcomes)
10 - Staffs of The Sims Medieval Converted as usable wands for Witches and Warlocks.
MODS IDEAS FOR VAMPIRES
1 – Coffins usable for vampires
2 - Cast Hallucination and Mesmerize ability (To make the target sim talk to themselves or do weird actions)
3 – Better Vampire Speed (Really make vampires run like they are the fastest creatures in the world, and having an option that they can move like that always)
4 – Vampire Flying (Some higher vampires can fly without the need to transform into a bat, flying like they have a jetpack on their back, they can also fly around on a certain spot just for fun)
5 – Transform into mist (Vampires can transform into mist to move around just like transforming into bats)
6 - Influence Emotion (Vampires able to make a sim happy, sad, confused, angry, and having other heavy moodlets to mess with their humor)
7 – Vampires able to hide their fangs and pallid appearance
8 – Vampires get stronger when they drink from a fairy
9 – Vampires can duel with each other or werewolves for fun, to harm or to kill
10 – Vampires can kill any sim with their fangs or claws

MODS IDEAS FOR GENIES
1 – All the spells that I mention for witches
2 – Genies can teleport
3 – Genies can fly to a certain spot just like with the jetpack and be able to fly around just for fun (With the purple cloud around their feet)
4 – A empty lamp or bottle that can be use as their portable home just like the fairies with their house and castle
5 – Genies can hide their appearance to look more normal around sims.
6 - I don’t know if it’s possible, but it would be cool if the is a flying carpet

MODS IDEAS FOR FAIRIES
1 – Fairies can fly around just for fun
2 – Fairies can move in their fairy small forms to other places and just to fly around for fun
3 – Spells of the witches that I mention before
4 – Fairies can live in their small form on full grown trees
5 – Fairies can take care of the garden quicker in their small form
6 – Fairies can protect themselves with Sun spells from vampires
7 – Fairies can play or torment sims in their small form
8 – More fairy auras to help in the gameplay (Boost needs, boost humor, boost skill learning, boost garden, boost relationships with sims and pets, protection auras to keep fairy save from vampires, zombies, witches, and werewolves)
9 – Fairies can hide their wings to look more normal around sims
10 – Fairies can talk to small animals and insects and even have one as a familiar to be a friend
11 – Fairies can summon insects or small animals on a spot.

MODS IDEAS FOR PLANT SIMS
1 – Plant sim can create flowers, plants, and trees, depending on their skill of gardening
2 – Plant sim can use spores to manipulate sims emotions and humor and boost their needs, their skill learning and protect themselves from zombies.
3 – Plant sims can sleep on the ground just like their do when photosynthesize
4 – Plant sim can transform into a plant to produce a certain item for a limited time
5 – Plant sim can poison or cure other sims
6 – Plant sims can trap other sim and pets on place using vines
7 – Plant sim can teleport using the ground if it doesn’t have a floor tile
8 – Plant sim can breathe under water without using any equipment while diving
9 - Plant sim can have a “Pet” plant that they can talk and be friends and carry on their inventory
10 – Plant sim can talk to plants and boost them for good or bad depending on if the conversation where good or bad
11 – Plants sim can hibernate when its winter and freeze their needs.
12 – Plants sims can use spores to boost or decay relationships with sims, animals, and plants
13 – Plant sims can hide their appearance and look normal around sims.
14 – Plant sims can kill any sim with their vines
15 – Plant sims have a secret skill

MODS IDEAS FOR WEREWOLVES
1 – Werewolves can hunt for more specific items like small and big animals, plants and seeds and other collectables
2 – Werewolves can sleep on the ground
3 – Werewolves can summon dogs and talk and command them
4 – Werewolves can dig holes (using the scratch animation) just like the Miner to explore, sleep on, relax or connect tunnels around town.
5 – Werewolves can detect an occult type of a sim
6 – Werewolves can kill any sim with their claws and fangs
7 – Werewolves can eat any raw meat
8 – Werewolves can talk or summon other werewolves or dogs through howls
9 – Werewolves can knock out any sim or pet with their claws, fangs or for more advance werewolf a supersonic howl
10 – Werewolves can assign a dog to be a partner to hunt, talk, attack, or kill sims.
11 – Werewolves can transform into more animalistic form, like dogs and wolfs, or even bigger werewolves.
12 – Werewolves can duel with each other or vampires for fun, to harm or to kill
13 – Werewolves can destroy any object with their claws (using the scratch animation) to remove of his way (bigger objects require more advance werewolf skill)

MODS IDEAS FOR ALIENS
1 – Aliens have a secret skill to learn their powers
2 - Better Mental Scan (Aliens can discover a lot more than traits, like career, sign, relationships, occult type and others
3 – Better Transmuting precious metals and gems (Aliens can choose if their want to transmute a metal or gem into another or just increase their value, aliens can choose which metals or gems that can transmute into according with their skills.
4 – Better Mind Control (Aliens can control more the sims, just like vampires do with the compel mod)
5 – Aliens can summon small, medium, or big meteorites
6 – Aliens can improve objects and cast experiments in it
7 – Aliens can knock out sims with their mind powers.
8 – Aliens can boost or decay relationships with their mind powers.
9 – Aliens can kill a specific sim with a big meteorite
10 – Aliens can kill a sim using special alien instruments
11 – Aliens can use their powers to mess with objects, cast fire on a spot or electrocute a sim
12 – Aliens can share skills using their mind powers to another sim
13 – Aliens can hide their appearance to look more normal around sims.

MODS IDEAS FOR MUMMIES
1 – Mummies can cast curses on sims, and they kill quickly than the normal one.
2 – Mummies can teleport itself and others around using sand
3 – Mummies can extinguish fires using sand magic
4 – Mummies can cast the plague on sims
5 – Mummies have a secret skill
6 – Mummies can reveal secrets on tombs using sand
7 – Mummies are stronger than sims
8 – Mummies can summon treasure on ground just like the green dragon
9 – Mummies can turn flowers into death flowers
10 – Mummies can bless or curse sims to mess with their mood, skill leaning, cure from diseases etc.
11 – Mummies can write historical, Chinese, older and Egyptian books.
12 – Mummies can’t die from old age, drowning, disease or cursed and they can breathe under water while diving without any special equipment.
13 – Mummies can transform other sims into mummies with a special curse.
14 – Mummies can hide their appearance with sand to look and walk normally around sim, but they can use their abilities while in this form.

MODS IDEAS FOR UNICORN AND OTHER ANIMALS
1 – Unicorns have a secret skill
2 – Unicorns can cast garden spells
3 – Unicorns can cast elemental, bless and curses spells
4 – Unicorns can boost or decay plants or sims mood.
5 – Unicorns can summon plants
6 – Unicorns can protect themselves from vampires, mummies, and zombies with fire spells
7 – Unicorns can knock out sims
8 – Unicorns can trap and kill sims with vines
9 – Higher unicorns can transform horses into unicorns
10 – Unicorns can hide their horn to look like normal horse.
11 – Birds and Dragons can hunt for treasure or meat just like The Sims Medieval Pirates and Noble’s birds
12 – Birds and Dragons can attack sims just like The Sims Medieval Pirates and Noble’s birds, dragons can also kill sim when attacking.
13 – Dragons have relationships with their sims
14 – Better powers for the dragons. Red dragons can kill sims with fire and cast a fire on the lot. Purple dragons can banish sims from the lot and electrocute them and kill with lighting. Green dragons can cast acid on sims to harm or kill them, can summon plants, and turn sims into plant sims. Black armored dragons can kill sims with curses, can summon the grim reaper and can bring back sims or pets from the death.
15 - Yellow, Blue, and White dragon with different abilities. To have a yellow dragon the sim needs to speak about money and ambition to the dragon egg, the yellow dragon teaches Mechanical skill, can turn things and sims into gold, summon bag of coins and improve metals and gems, the yellow dragon buff, the gold mark helps the sim with the hunger and fun need. To have the blue dragon, the sim needs to speak about cold, rain, water to the dragon egg. The blue dragon teaches the Fishing skill, can cast ice balls, and freeze sims, can put out fires on the lot and summon snow falling, his buff mark, The snow mark, helps the sim with the shower and bladder need. To have a white dragon, the sim needs to speak about, goodness, peace, and light to the egg, the white dragon teaches writing skill and can cure and bless sims from diseases, can clean and fix the objects on the house and summon the light fruit, his buff, the mark of the light, helps the sim with the sleep and social need.
16 – Dragons can move around the house by flying like birds teleporting just like the magical gnomes can (I guest is the only way to make them more alive and move around the lot)

MODS IDEAS FOR SIMBOT AND PLUMBOT
1 – Simbots and Plumbots can fix any object and talk to them
2 – Simbots and Plumbots can destroy any object to remove out of their way (The bigger the object, more time they need to destroy it)
3 – Simbots and Plumbots can fly using their jets of their feet to other location, and they can fly around just for fun just like they have a jetpack.
4 – Simbots can turn off themselves to refill energy and to stop needs from decaying.
5 – Simbots can collect items from the ground without the need to use special equipment
6 – Simbots can dig holes on the ground (using the destroy animation) to explore or to created tunnels around town.
7 – Simbots can change their appearance to have a different color
8 – Older and rusted Simbots can be restored by other sims to became “young” again
9 – Simbots and Plumbots can cause and put out fires on the lot

MODS IDEAS FOR ZOMBIES
1 – Zombies can be tamed to act more like normal sims. Witches and Warlocks can tamed zombies and command them.
2 – Zombies can knock out or kill sims and eat them to improve their hunger need. Imagine a house protecting from burglars with zombies.
3 – Zombies don’t die of diseases, curses, or drowning.
4 – Zombies can breathe under water and don’t need special equipment to dive
5 – Zombies can hibernate to paralyze their needs
6 – Zombies don’t age
7 – Zombies can dig holes (using the scratch animation) just like the Miner to explore, sleep on, relax or connect tunnels around town.
8 – Zombies can sleep underground just like plant sims I mention before
9 – Only zombies with high cooking skill can cook meals without rotting it.
10 – Zombies can move around town by digging a hole just like plant sims I mention before

MODS IDEAS FOR GHOSTS
1 – Ghosts needs don’t decay, and they don’t age or die by anything
2 – Ghosts can fly to other lots and fly around just for fun like if they have a jetpack
3 – Ghosts can haunt sims and objects
4 – Ghosts can summon Poltergeist to the lot, talk and be friend to them.
5 – Ghosts can “sleep” or hibernate in their tombstones or other objects
6 – Ghosts can become invisible to sims
7 – Ghosts can knock out sims and kill them
8 – Ghosts can transform into an inanimate objects of the lot
9 – Ghosts can transform into a Poltergeist to play around or haunt the house

MODS IDEAS FOR MERMAIDS
1 – All mermaids can summon sharks or fishes in diving lots
2 – Mermaids can sing songs to compel sims, bless or curse them.
3 – Mermaids can control the weather
4 – Mermaids can kill sim by drowning them into a pool, lake, or the ocean.
5 – Mermaids can put out fires, water plants, create puddles with water spells
6 – Mermaids can talk to fish on tanks, when they are close to fishing groups on lakes and the ocean or in diving lots.
7 – Mermaids can use their powers under water
8 – Mermaids can sleep and relax on underwater caves
9 – Mermaids can sleep under the water on pools, lakes or in the ocean.
10 – Mermaids can dive and appear on other location on lake or ocean.
11 – Evil mermaids can eat fish, even in diving lots.
12 – Mermaids swim much faster than normal
13 – Mermaids can catch fish in fish groups on surface in lakes and in the ocean
14 – Mermaids can communicate and summon other mermaids
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 23rd Nov 2022 at 3:55 AM
Like these?
https://modthesims.info/d/608185/en...e-11-20-22.html
https://modthesims.info/d/648599/en...e-11-20-22.html
https://modthesims.info/d/667697/en...e-11-20-22.html
https://modthesims.info/d/662449/en...e-11-20-22.html
https://modthesims.info/d/671285/en...werewolves.html
https://modthesims.info/d/663030/pl...2022-02-28.html
https://modthesims.info/d/663187/mu...2021-12-22.html
https://modthesims.info/d/663457/sc...ghosts-mod.html

Not sure all the ideas you listed are in them but maybe post your ideas in the threads as I know Puddingface recently updated his so is clearly still active and I believe Zantac is also as those were fairly recent mods.

Haven't seen anything for zombies (possibly because that is a temp lifestate), aliens, simbots/plumbots, unicorns, the little dragons or mermaids yet but they may be working on those.
Instructor
#3 Old 24th Nov 2022 at 5:45 AM
Forgive me, as I did not read the whole post. It's late and I'm just mindlessly looking at threads. That being said, the pocket crystal ball for a witch could be interesting. I imagine it functioning similarly to the magic 8 ball.
I've only just recently been giving supernatural sims a proper try and I'm having a lot of fun with them. So more things for them in general would probably be nice.