Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th May 2009 at 6:10 PM Last edited by Phaenoh : 10th Feb 2014 at 10:23 PM.
Default The Last Sims 2 Challenge
The Last Sims 2 Challenge

Since Sims 2 is rapidly coming to a close I decided to come up with a final hoorah and make my own Sims 2 challenge.

SET UP
You begin with five adult sims that are in no way related to each other. Appearance and gender is insignificant. However each sim must have a different aspiration, and personality.

Sim One: Popularity & Taurus
Sim Two: Fortune & Libra
Sim Three: Knowledge & Capricorn
Sim Four: Romance & Scorpio
Sim Five: Family & Aquarius

You start off with 100,000 simlones to spend however you wish. There are no restrictions on the type of house you build/buy and how you decorate it. However, you are not allowed to use any cheats of any sort except for the initial familyfunds.

GAME PLAY

This challenge is set up differently than other challenges, it is set up in terms of rounds. There are four rounds in total, and each round is a sim week long. There will be on extra day left over before the challenge is over, however I will address that later. By the end of each round/week there are a certain number of tasks that your sim must achieve.

Week One
Sim One: Must have two friends outside of the household, one best friend inside the household.
Sim Two: Must have a job in the business career have one promotion and have one cleaning point.
Sim Three: Must max out logic points.
Sim Four: Must "woohoo" with two sims outside the household and have one body point.
Sim Five: Must have one best friend outside of the household and two cooking points.

Week Two
Sim One: Must have two more friends outside of the household, one charisma point, and any job of your choosing.
Sim Two: Must get to the forth level of the business career.
Sim Three: Must max out mechanical points.
Sim Four: Must "woohoo" with two more sims outside the household and have one friend inside the household.
Sim Five: Must have another sim have a crush on sim five and sim five have a crush on that sim and five cooking points.

Week Three
Sim one: Must have three best friends in total and six friends in total, also must have reached at least level two of their career.
Sim Two: Must be on level eight of the business career.
Sim Three: Must max out creativity points.
Sim Four: Must "woohoo" with six sims in total and have two other friends.
Sim Five: Must ask the sim that sim five has a crush on to move in, and the couple must become pregnant.

Week Four
Sim One: Must have five best friends in total and eight friends in total, also must reach level four of their career.
Sim Two: Must be a business tycoon.
Sim Three: Must max out cleaning points.
Sim Four: Must "woohoo" with eight different sims in total and have three other friends.
Sim Five: Must have child and get married.

The Extra Day

The challenge is set up so that there are long term goals and there are short term goals. While on week one a sim may need to have a charisma point, it may not be relevant to the challenge of week two. The extra day is meant for "catching up" if you have missed any of the goals that you were supposed to meet.

Scoring

For each sim that completes it's challenge that week you receive two points. This means that the total of points you can possibly get is 40. If you sim does not complete the challenge of that week no points are rewarded. If on the "extra day" your sim makes up any of the challenges that they missed they get one point.
IE: Sim One completed weeks 1, 2, 3, but not 4. However on the "extra day" sim one completes that challenge. That means that the sim would get 7 points. The challenge ends when the all the sims turn into elders.

Extras:
The week starts on the Monday that the sims move into their new house and ends on Sunday at 12:00 AM.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th May 2009 at 10:49 PM
This sounds very interesting. I'm gonna try it out. I'll be back to report how it goes (:
#3 Old 5th May 2009 at 12:36 PM
I'm with pandadoraa on this . This sounds different from any of the other challenges I have played but I like it. Oh an I have a question..is there going to be any scoring at the end of the challenge for the rounds you have completed?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 10:08 PM
what do you mean 'the sims 2 is coming to a close'?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 2:28 PM
this sounds really interesting, a really good idea :D
#6 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 6:24 PM
Huh? what do you mean 'the sims 2 is coming to a close'? Bullshit
Good Challege But Try Wording The Intro I Think You Offended Some People
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 12:57 AM
Wow, this looks like a really good challenge. I'm going to try it!

"So you're telling me that my fiancee kissed you?"
"Yes."
"And did you kiss her back?"
"No, that's ridiculous! I kissed her mouth."
Banned
#8 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 2:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ThePollyOnYourArm
Huh? what do you mean 'the sims 2 is coming to a close'? Bullshit
Good Challege But Try Wording The Intro I Think You Offended Some People

I think she's talking about how more people are playing TS3 instead of TS2.
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 11:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EvilOverlord
I think she's talking about how more people are playing TS3 instead of TS2.

Yeah I think that is what she means. It's all about TS3 at the moment so TS2 is being pushed out of the picture so it's nice ot know that people are bringing out TS2 challenges still too.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 10:52 AM
the sims 2 hasn't come to a close and never will.
the sims 1 a little bit, but even that doesn't mean it's not still a great game.
what do you think started the sims?
i am definitely not playing the sims 3 over 2. you're daft if you think everyone is 'moving forward' with the ""spectacular"" sims 3. i personally don't like it.

sorry, but that's just my opinion.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 9th Sep 2009 at 3:49 AM
I've played the Sims 3.. pre-ordered it.. got it the day it was released. And, in my opinion, it sucks! I've had to uninstall and re-install it 4 times. It crashes and freezes all the time. Also, half the time, I can't download content, even from the Store or the Exchange. Things I've "paid" for! I'm done with Sims 3. I'm going back to Sims 2!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 9th Sep 2009 at 8:16 PM
Sounds fun. But I'm not giving up on the Sims 2. And I think that most people feel the same. I have so much going on I would never leave it compleately. But I am going to try your challenge.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 1:55 AM
Oh awesome challange!

I have to agree with you all, I got the sims 3 game THE DAY it came out, Spent all my saved up money on it (mom and dad do not like paying me for doing yard work sadly.), installed it, and then as i started to play the game and it made my comptuer crash, i felt like cursing. Sims 2 is much better, if you ask me, then sims 3, not to much lagging, and i already spent more then 100$ on expansions, stuff packs, and pay-to-download sites. I literly spent mroe then im worth on sims 2.

Awesome challange! i shall try this out!