Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Quadruplets / Quintuplets / Sextuplets (Updated!)

by pekesims Posted 9th Jan 2015 at 2:22 AM - Updated 13th Aug 2016 at 8:45 PM by pekesims : Added new flavour

181 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 116 Feedback Posts, 64 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 8
Test Subject
#26 Old 11th Jan 2015 at 8:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pekesims
It is possible. I'll do it for you. Which odds or flavour do you want?

But, are you using a mod to enable more than 8 sims in the household or something? Because... wow!

I use a Mod like this. Yes, but you have to know ... I make this Challenge not with a woman, but with a men.
I'll take a house per woman. All children living with their mothers.
My Sim man lives alone. His only job is to make pregnant all womans in Oasis Springs and Willow Creek.

Theoretically I could therefore also have a mod for 7 children per house
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 11th Jan 2015 at 8:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dani_cat_84
I use a Mod like this. Yes, but you have to know ... I make this Challenge not with a woman, but with a men.
I'll take a house per woman. All children living with their mothers.
My Sim man lives alone. His only job is to make pregnant all womans in Oasis Springs and Willow Creek.

Theoretically I could therefore also have a mod for 7 children per house

Ohh, I understand! Well in that case I will do it, but obviously the women won't have seven babies unless they are living alone. Think about the probabilities you want for each number of babies
Test Subject
#28 Old 11th Jan 2015 at 8:30 PM
Ohh, I understand! Well in that case I will do it, but obviously the women won't have seven babies unless they are living alone. Think about the probabilities you want for each number of babies

I say it that way. A mod for 6 children is enough.

If you make it so, that there is the option of having also twins, triplets, quadruplets and quintuplets well, then do it so that they are more likely to have 4, 5 or 6 children than twins or triplets
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 11th Jan 2015 at 9:48 PM
I say it that way. A mod for 6 children is enough.

If you make it so, that there is the option of having also twins, triplets, quadruplets and quintuplets well, then do it so that they are more likely to have 4, 5 or 6 children than twins or triplets

There we go! If you do not like the odds just tell me
Test Subject
#30 Old 11th Jan 2015 at 10:25 PM
There we go! If you do not like the odds just tell me

WOW , you are fast

Thanks a lot , I´ll test it immediately and then I´ll notify to you and show you the result

Much thanks ... see u later ...
Test Subject
#31 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 12:30 AM
Hey ... its AMAZING.

Here you can see the result. Worked first time immediately , and I was like "Waaaaaah ... how cute is THIS? "

Thank you so much for creating this new Package for me :lovestruc
Screenshots
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 1:25 AM
Can you make odds will be: 25% 1 baby, 21% twins, 18% triplets, 16% quadruplets, 12% quintuplets and 8% sextuplets..Thx
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 1:55 AM
Default Works Perfectly
I took 3 flavours (50/50 quad/quint, and two flavours with all the possibilities) I put the 50/50 quad/quint in to test. I have the pregnancy scan mod.
And on the third try, my sim woman became pregnant. I did the scan and sure enough it said, "Melody is pregnant with 3 girls and 2 boys!"
A little bit of load time there on the birth after the naming and all 5 bassinets were filled. Very pleased with this mod and I appreciate all of the different flavours to suit whatever family I'm playing. Thank you so much.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#34 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 12:50 PM
Hey ... its AMAZING.
Here you can see the result. Worked first time immediately , and I was like "Waaaaaah ... how cute is THIS? "
Thank you so much for creating this new Package for me :lovestruc

Glad you enjoyed it!! But I made a mistake... I made the pregnancy to last only six hours for my testing and then forgot to undo that change before uploading it. So you need to download it again or your pregnancies will last only 6 hours... sorry!

PS: My 4 babies moved at the same time... it was creepy With 6 I can not even imagine it

Quote: Originally posted by Sweethrtcc
Can you make odds will be: 25% 1 baby, 21% twins, 18% triplets, 16% quadruplets, 12% quintuplets and 8% sextuplets..Thx

Sure!

Quote: Originally posted by starstrucksh
I took 3 flavours (50/50 quad/quint, and two flavours with all the possibilities) I put the 50/50 quad/quint in to test. I have the pregnancy scan mod.
And on the third try, my sim woman became pregnant. I did the scan and sure enough it said, "Melody is pregnant with 3 girls and 2 boys!"
A little bit of load time there on the birth after the naming and all 5 bassinets were filled. Very pleased with this mod and I appreciate all of the different flavours to suit whatever family I'm playing. Thank you so much.

Thank you for the feedback!
About the load time... I know, but the game has to generate a lot of babies and I can't do anything about it
Glad you liked it anyway, good luck with those 5!
Test Subject
#35 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 4:39 PM
Glad you enjoyed it!! But I made a mistake... I made the pregnancy to last only six hours for my testing and then forgot to undo that change before uploading it. So you need to download it again or your pregnancies will last only 6 hours... sorry!

I have noticed this ... but I like it very much ... like I said ... I am impatient. The Pregnency length was too long for me .. i was bored thereof ...
And I was happy surprised as I have noticed the pregnancy now is much short. So I let the mod as it is
It was really funny . The woman has barely left the bed of my Sim, he slept a little, and then the babies were already there,
And I was like

Here this is my favourite picture ... this woman had already 3 Babys, then I used your mod and 6 new Babys were born ... so now she has 9 babys,
Yesterday were Born 54 Babys of 9 womans ... now my Challenge is grown on 139 Babys and my worlds are overfull.

Thanks a Lot for this ... I love it ... So how it is its perfekt :lovestruc
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#36 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 5:13 PM
I have noticed this ... but I like it very much ... like I said ... I am impatient. The Pregnency length was too long for me .. i was bored thereof ...
And I was happy surprised as I have noticed the pregnancy now is much short. So I let the mod as it is
It was really funny . The woman has barely left the bed of my Sim, he slept a little, and then the babies were already there,
And I was like

Here this is my favourite picture ... this woman had already 3 Babys, then I used your mod and 6 new Babys were born ... so now she has 9 babys,
Yesterday were Born 54 Babys of 9 womans ... now my Challenge is grown on 139 Babys and my worlds are overfull.

Thanks a Lot for this ... I love it ... So how it is its perfekt :lovestruc

Poor woman XD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 5:47 PM
So cute, loved it
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#38 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 11:24 PM
This mod needs an update with the 1.3.32.1010 version.
It's safe to use it until I work on that update, but if you have Outdoor retreat, the Fertility Potion won't have any effect. (It doesn't matter if you are using "Quintuplets for sure", "Quadruplets for sure", "Quintuplets identical for sure", "Quadruplets and quintuplets 50-50")
Test Subject
#39 Old 14th Jan 2015 at 12:23 PM
What is the pregnancy length? im to impatient and cant wait the 3 days.. I wanna do the 50/50 but i also like my longer/shorter mod..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 4:18 PM
Thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#41 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 5:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by taintedpurple
What is the pregnancy length? im to impatient and cant wait the 3 days.. I wanna do the 50/50 but i also like my longer/shorter mod..

I did not change the pregnancy length, so 3 days. Anyway, I am sure we can solve your problem. One question, have you got the s4pe? And which length do you want?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 11:40 PM
Thanks you..
Test Subject
#43 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 1:05 AM
i cant get this mod to hurt. HELP please
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 4:15 AM
Thx so much for the version I wanted.
Test Subject
#45 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 3:49 PM
Has anyone else noticed this not working with the "pregnancy.scan" mod that allows us to scan to see if a sim is pregnant, and if they are how many babies and what gender they are? I just started using this mod and had a few multiples born to families I wasn't playing -- my male sim's aspiration in this game is "serial romantic" so ...

I hadn't used the "pregnancy scan" mod until after I moved a couple of females in which him yesterday. The first female I moved in was already pregnant and the scan said she was expecting twins -- one girl and one boy. When the other one got pregnant, the scan said she was pregnant with four girls and 0 boys. I didn't notice at first that couldn't be right because that would make a household of nine. And I don't use any mods to increase household size. So I scanned her again and got a message saying she was pregnant with triplet girls. Several scans produced different results from "one girl" to "four girls." The first sim gave birth to exactly what the scan said she would -- one girl and one boy. I moved the three of them into another house and scanned the second pregnant sim again. That time it said she was pregnant with FIVE girls. When she finally gave birth there was just one girl. In addition to the pregnancy scan mod, I also use "babies for everyone." Don't know if there could be any interference there or not. And I have outdoor retreat, which I thought didn't conflict with this mod except if the fertility potion was used. I'm going to keep trying and see how accurate or inaccurate the scans prove to me but was just wondering if anyone else using both mods had noticed this.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#46 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 6:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dandebalou
Has anyone else noticed this not working with the "pregnancy.scan" mod that allows us to scan to see if a sim is pregnant, and if they are how many babies and what gender they are? I just started using this mod and had a few multiples born to families I wasn't playing -- my male sim's aspiration in this game is "serial romantic" so ...

I hadn't used the "pregnancy scan" mod until after I moved a couple of females in which him yesterday. The first female I moved in was already pregnant and the scan said she was expecting twins -- one girl and one boy. When the other one got pregnant, the scan said she was pregnant with four girls and 0 boys. I didn't notice at first that couldn't be right because that would make a household of nine. And I don't use any mods to increase household size. So I scanned her again and got a message saying she was pregnant with triplet girls. Several scans produced different results from "one girl" to "four girls." The first sim gave birth to exactly what the scan said she would -- one girl and one boy. I moved the three of them into another house and scanned the second pregnant sim again. That time it said she was pregnant with FIVE girls. When she finally gave birth there was just one girl. In addition to the pregnancy scan mod, I also use "babies for everyone." Don't know if there could be any interference there or not. And I have outdoor retreat, which I thought didn't conflict with this mod except if the fertility potion was used. I'm going to keep trying and see how accurate or inaccurate the scans prove to me but was just wondering if anyone else using both mods had noticed this.

Hi! First of all, thank you for your feedback! I tried the pregnancy.scan mod just with a couple of sims in the household so I will check it again with more sims in the family. Could you tell me which flavour where you using?
Test Subject
#47 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 7:27 PM
Hi! First of all, thank you for your feedback! I tried the pregnancy.scan mod just with a couple of sims in the household so I will check it again with more sims in the family. Could you tell me which flavour where you using?

You're welcome. I'm still using both mods but haven't had another pregnancy yet. I'm using this one.

pekesims_quadruplets-quintuplets-30-24.5-20.5-15-10.package
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#48 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 11:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dandebalou
You're welcome. I'm still using both mods but haven't had another pregnancy yet. I'm using this one.

pekesims_quadruplets-quintuplets-30-24.5-20.5-15-10.package

I will look it as soon as I can, probably on Wednesday. Meantime, there are some people telling they have the same problem with the pregnancy scan too. So it may be something related to the pregnancy scan.
Test Subject
#49 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 1:30 PM
I have the 1.3.20.1010 version of The Sims 4, and have tried a baby once. The newborn was a "bug". When you'll upload the compatible version of this mod?
Test Subject
#50 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 1:48 PM
I will look it as soon as I can, probably on Wednesday. Meantime, there are some people telling they have the same problem with the pregnancy scan too. So it may be something related to the pregnancy scan.

Thanks. I’m in no hurry. You might want to know though that I ran into another glitch yesterday that may not have anything to do with the pregnancy scan mod. When I scanned a sim, the mod said she was pregnant with two girls and three boys. I wasn’t playing that household when the babies were born so they were named by the game. There were three boys names and two girls names just as the scan said there would be. When I aged them up, however, “Micah” and “Reese” were wearing dresses and had long hair. Looking at them in CAS mode revealed they were girls. So the sim actually had four girls and one boy. Two of the four girls, however, were given names usually given to boys – making the names consistent with the scan but not the actual gender. No big deal. I was able to fix it with the "cas.fulleditmode" cheat but I thought you might want to know. I also quickly tested several pregnancies and most had the number and sex of babies the scan said they would have.
Page 2 of 8