Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Feb 2012 at 4:34 PM
Talk about your character here.
Use this thread to talk about your character and post pics.

My character:
Name: Mimi
Race: Breton
Current Level: 21
Best Skills: Alchemy, Sneak, and Lock picking
Armor and weopon: Thalimor robes and Exquisite Elven warhammer
Description: Shoulder length dark brown, hair, brown eyes, fair skin, just you're average breton. I'm a member of the thieves guild, the companions, and the stormcloaks. I'm also a student at the college at winterhold. My home is Breezehome in Whiterun.

Visit my simblr for sims 4 mods and more &
My simstagram =(^_^)=
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 12:15 PM Last edited by MimiSim : 5th Apr 2012 at 11:20 PM.
Thanks for joining my group.

I hope to get other skyrim fans to join, too.

Skyrim Meme by MimiSim

Visit my simblr for sims 4 mods and more &
My simstagram =(^_^)=
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 23rd Jun 2012 at 10:31 PM
Name: Nightsong
Race: Dark elf
level: 4

She is a battle mage who runs away from big bad giants, I am getting hang of playing the game as I have only just got the game. My girl is the thaine of Whiterun and I can't get myslef a home !

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Jul 2012 at 7:21 PM
!!!Update!!!

Name: Alyina
Race: Nord ;D
Current Level: 34
Best Skills: Two-Handed, Heavy Armor, Sneak, Pickpocket, Lockpick
Armor and weapon: Stormcloak Officer Armor, Wuuthrad OR Axe of Eastmarch
Description: Again, tall, long wavy blonde hair, dark blue eyes. Married (FINALLY) to Vilkas. Um... Owns a house in Whiterun and Windhelm. (My Whiterun home holds all my paraphernalia and my Windhelm one is just my plain old house, lol). Stormcloak Officer (BITCHES BE JELLY), Nightingale, AND the Harbinger.

ALL HAIL TO ULFRIC BITCHES
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 21st Jul 2012 at 11:04 PM
Update: My girl Nightsong now 21 in level is a dark brotherhood assassin at top level, I have finally joined the storm cloacks. I have been a bad girl a really evil one, killed the empoer and his cousin (at her own wedding)

Hail Sithis!! My fellow simmers!

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Aug 2012 at 11:20 PM
My character:
Name: Thelama Indoril
Race: Dunmer (Dark Elf)
Current Level: 20
Best Skills: One-handed, destruction, conjuration
Armor and weapon: Elven armour and one-handed sword, usually combined with a fire or summoning spell.

Description: After the fall of House Indoril the few who remained of the family made an allegiance with the Thalmor and fought with them against their mutual enemies the Imperials in the Great War 30 years before the events of Skyrim. Thelama is send into Skyrim as a spy for the Thalmor, tasked with helping the imperials end the civil war and send word of any betrayal back to her Thalmor masters.

Sorry if that was an overly long description. I'm currently working on a fanfic featuring her and tend to get a bit carried away.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 3rd Aug 2012 at 1:51 AM Last edited by SpookyOkyBatGirl : 6th Aug 2012 at 5:00 AM.
My character:

Name: Samar
Race: Imperial
Current level: 58
Best skills: Sneak, Pickpocketing, Lockpicking, One-Handed, Speech and Smithing

Her story: Note, this is going to be long because I end up having too much of an emotional attachment to my characters. I did all of this in order.

Her father was married to another woman when he had an affair with Samar's mother in Cyrodiil. When she became pregnant, the father washed his hands of her and her grandmother kicked her out. Her mother traveled to the Skyrim hold of Windhelm (where her sister lived) but went into an early labor on the path and died. The Khajiit merchants found her and raised her as their own until she left to find her own path when she turned twenty. After some research, she went to Cyrodiil to attempt to connect with her father, who rejected her, and she returned to Skyrim only to be captured. From there, she fulfilled her destiny as Dragonborn as per the usual way.

After saving the world, she joined the Companions. Kodlak was the father she never had to her, and following his death, she couldn't bear to stay any longer, so she left for Riften, passing a certain jester on the way. She instantly became attracted to the adorable fool, but was forced to move on and found herself tangled in the Thieves Guild. Once she brought the guild back to it's former glory, she decided to settle down and just spend her days in the guild. That is, until she saw the abuse at the Orphanage, and slaughtered Grelod by bow-punching her in the face. She traveled to Windhelm to coax Aventus to come back to the Orphanage, but he refused so she left shitloads of gold for him and wished him well. There, she also performed a favor for Sadri, and upon this favor, they decided to marry. She arranged the ceremony in Riften upon her return, but in her sleep, Astrid kidnapped her. She joined the Brotherhood, and ran into the jester.

During the contract with Muiri, Samar ran into Sadri again. She explained the circumstances, and they decided to rearrange the marriage for another day. But for now, she had work for the Brotherhood. As she advanced the ranks, she fell in complete love with Cicero and of course, spared him. She hoped that when the Emperor was assassinated, that she could bring him back to the Sanctuary, and they could marry. She felt guilty since she was engaged to Sadri, but she decided to deal with it when the contract was done. In the end, Cicero (since he's not a marriageable character) told her that although he loved her for sparing him, that their love could never be because it would interfere with Brotherhood business and because he knows he's too focused on Mother to give her the proper attention a wife would need. Heartbroken, Samar decided to go through with the wedding with Sadri, but when Cicero came to the wedding, she couldn't go through with her. Her and Sadri are on speaking terms, but he's still cold to her. Samar feels bad, but she loved Cicero too much to marry another, and she would rather hold out on a love that could never be than learn to love another. She spends the rest of her days doing various Thieves Guild business and contracts for the Brotherhood, the occasional drink in Jorrvaskr and helping out other people with Cicero by her side.

Update!: After a bad dragon incident that nearly killed him, (thanks to the installation of a mod) Cicero realized that he didn't want to live any longer as just the Keeper and married Samar. Then they went to Honorhall and (thanks to more mods) adopted all the children who run around the Sanctuary as (I assume) Nazir and Babette teach them how to be assassins.

Life Stage: Teen Traits: Hopeless Romantic, Computer Whiz, Couch Potato, Shy Partner: Ted
School: High School Career: Writing; Fan Fiction Drafter Miscellaneous: Rich; Scorpio
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Aug 2012 at 8:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SpookyOkyBatGirl
My character:

Name: Samar
Race: Imperial
Current level: 58
Best skills: Sneak, Pickpocketing, Lockpicking, One-Handed, Speech and Smithing

Her story: Note, this is going to be long because I end up having too much of an emotional attachment to my characters. I did all of this in order.

Her father was married to another woman when he had an affair with Samar's mother in Cyrodiil. When she became pregnant, the father washed his hands of her and her grandmother kicked her out. Her mother traveled to the Skyrim hold of Windhelm (where her sister lived) but went into an early labor on the path and died. The Khajiit merchants found her and raised her as their own until she left to find her own path when she turned twenty. After some research, she went to Cyrodiil to attempt to connect with her father, who rejected her, and she returned to Skyrim only to be captured. From there, she fulfilled her destiny as Dragonborn as per the usual way.

After saving the world, she joined the Companions. Kodlak was the father she never had to her, and following his death, she couldn't bear to stay any longer, so she left for Riften, passing a certain jester on the way. She instantly became attracted to the adorable fool, but was forced to move on and found herself tangled in the Thieves Guild. Once she brought the guild back to it's former glory, she decided to settle down and just spend her days in the guild. That is, until she saw the abuse at the Orphanage, and slaughtered Grelod by bow-punching her in the face. She traveled to Windhelm to coax Aventus to come back to the Orphanage, but he refused so she left shitloads of gold for him and wished him well. There, she also performed a favor for Sadri, and upon this favor, they decided to marry. She arranged the ceremony in Riften upon her return, but in her sleep, Astrid kidnapped her. She joined the Brotherhood, and ran into the jester.

During the contract with Muiri, Samar ran into Sadri again. She explained the circumstances, and they decided to rearrange the marriage for another day. But for now, she had work for the Brotherhood. As she advanced the ranks, she fell in complete love with Cicero and of course, spared him. She hoped that when the Emperor was assassinated, that she could bring him back to the Sanctuary, and they could marry. She felt guilty since she was engaged to Sadri, but she decided to deal with it when the contract was done. In the end, Cicero (since he's not a marriageable character) told her that although he loved her for sparing him, that their love could never be because it would interfere with Brotherhood business and because he knows he's too focused on Mother to give her the proper attention a wife would need. Heartbroken, Samar decided to go through with the wedding with Sadri, but when Cicero came to the wedding, she couldn't go through with her. Her and Sadri are on speaking terms, but he's still cold to her. Samar feels bad, but she loved Cicero too much to marry another, and she would rather hold out on a love that could never be than learn to love another. She spends the rest of her days doing various Thieves Guild business and contracts for the Brotherhood, the occasional drink in Jorrvaskr and helping out other people with Cicero by her side.

Heh. I also end up getting an emotional attachment to my characters. Your description makes mine seem rather silly.

This makes me want to continue my fanfic with Thelama. Thanks for that bit of inspiration.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 3rd Aug 2012 at 8:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Maki-chan XD
Heh. I also end up getting an emotional attachment to my characters. Your description makes mine seem rather silly.

This makes me want to continue my fanfic with Thelama. Thanks for that bit of inspiration.

No problem. I have a fanfiction for Samar, but I'm rewriting it.

Life Stage: Teen Traits: Hopeless Romantic, Computer Whiz, Couch Potato, Shy Partner: Ted
School: High School Career: Writing; Fan Fiction Drafter Miscellaneous: Rich; Scorpio
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Aug 2012 at 9:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SpookyOkyBatGirl
No problem. I have a fanfiction for Samar, but I'm rewriting it.

I wouldn't mind reading that when you're done. I'm assuming you use fan-fiction.net?

Mine is taking forever because I want it to be as good as possible. *sigh*