Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Feb 2012 at 4:39 PM Last edited by MimiSim : 10th Jun 2012 at 11:58 PM.
Tips & Help
Post any tips or game help here. You can also post info about glitches in the game or strategies for certain areas of the game. If you are looking for help, post a question here.

* There are two treasure chests you can get through glitches that I know of. One is under, Whiterun and one is in the hall of countenance at the college of winterhold.

* You can get free archery lessons if you ask Faendal in Riverwood to follow you. After he has agreed to follow you, tell him you want to learn about archery. After you've learned all you can learn, tell him you wish to trade items with him and take your gold back. Do this until you've learned all he can teach.

Visit my simblr for sims 4 mods and more &
My simstagram =(^_^)=
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 17th Feb 2012 at 4:35 AM
I heard he had some kind of glitch where he would say the same thing over and over, but I haven't heard of him not fighting.
When I get my game back, (I let my nephew borrow it) I'll marry him and see.

Visit my simblr for sims 4 mods and more &
My simstagram =(^_^)=
Mad Poster
#3 Old 18th Feb 2012 at 8:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Friedmilkshake
Hey, I'm not sure if this really counts as a major glitch or not, but I still need help. XD
My 'husband', Onmund, won't fight. He used to, and when he did he killed those zombie things so fast, I couldn't even attack.
Then all of a sudden he won't fight anymore. Did I do something wrong, or does this happen to everybody?
Oh, I play the XBOX 360 version.
And sorry if this is a stupid question, I'm such a loser at Skyrim it's not even funny. Well, maybe a little. :p

Hey, if all else fails, there's a new "divorce" mod on Steam. Get yourself a more "manly" man...:b