Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Millionaire's Palace

by alexiasi Posted 21st Dec 2006 at 4:17 AM - Updated 2nd Feb 2009 at 10:14 AM by alexiasi

401 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 395 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 17
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 6:15 AM
Oh....my.....gawd....

You pwn all other houses.....

I bow to thee
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 6:52 AM
This is absolutely amazing work! I love the way you designed this palace it's breath taking! Congrats on your featured upload you deserve it its just wonderful =)
Mad Poster
#28 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 6:53 AM
awesome !!
thank you

but which files arent included ?

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Test Subject
#29 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 7:43 AM
Oh my livin beejeezus! WOW Like 10 stars god Thats amazing work!
Mad Poster
#30 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 7:45 AM
Wow, amazing!!! And huge!!! I'll download it when I get home, hopefully my computer will not blow up in a dark cloud of smoke.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 9:40 AM
Are all teh files associated with this for freE? noticed some are from TSR- I'd like to download it but i dont wanna have to pay money i dont have :/

I don't use custom content in my downloads unless I believe it is really necessary.
Please do not claim my work as your own.
Test Subject
#32 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 12:39 PM
HELL YEAH! I jumped up and down when I saw this house. I could never do a house with this amazing decorative style!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 1:15 PM
You rock. Seriously. This is the greatest palace EVER.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 1:31 PM
I can't believe my computer actually runs this house. I can't believe there's a house like this. Just plain amazing.

"Practice, practice, practice until you eventually get numb on rejections."
~Brian Klemmer
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 1:53 PM
This is absolutely beautiful. I'd be afraid of losing my SIms in it. ;-) (I can't play it anyway, it would completely kill my system)
Test Subject
#36 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 2:05 PM
it' s the greatest house I've ever seen, unfortunately Mac can't read .rar files so please could you make a .zip file? it would be fantastic to play that lot!
Scholar
#37 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 2:14 PM
WOW!!! Thats a huge house! It so amazing, i love the design and the layout. This is just so outstanding and beautiful! I love this home! Fantastic job! Keep up the wonderful work and thanks a ton! This must of taken a while to build, but it's sooo cool! Really, it's awesome. Cya around
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 2:35 PM
This is an amazing house, I will put it to good use!!! I'm gonna make a special family especially for this masion!!!
Test Subject
#39 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 2:56 PM
Oh my God! It's beautiful. It is so overwhelming it would be to large for a real family. Wait, I second guess that. Some celebrities.. Tsk Tsk...

We're not worthy! We're not worthy!
Test Subject
#40 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 3:35 PM
I had my mouth open the whole time i was looking at this. I'd love to build something like this but they always look c**p! Congratulations on being featured and congratulations for making a house that is fully useable! Sometimes, the other big houses have rooms with no purpose, just to fill in space (thats my biggest problem) but yours are all necessary. I'd love to download it but i dont have the right EP's, when I get them, this is the first thing im downloading because i love having huge families.
PerlaGrigia, try typing in 'free WinRAR download' into google or another search engine, i think thats how i got mine.
Scholar
#41 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 3:54 PM
This lot is gorgeous! Thanks so much for your time.

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Test Subject
#42 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 4:01 PM
holy shi* - that's awesome, but i don't can use it - my pc would explode
Test Subject
#43 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 4:28 PM
It's very clear all the effort gone into this, and it's paid off, a really good house with imaginative rooms. Well done!
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 4:36 PM
Truly amazing work, a bit worried about my computer being able to handle it, but guess I can only dl it and give it a go Amazing work.
Top Secret Researcher
#45 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 4:49 PM
It's beautiful!

But, can it actually be played on a single processor system, or do you need a cluster?

TS2 and TS3: Where adult sims potty train their toddlers.
TS4: Where adult sims make Angry Poops.

Which game is made for the juvenile minded?
Test Subject
#46 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 4:52 PM
This is Fantastic! A job WELL Done
Test Subject
#47 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 5:13 PM
That's fantastic. It's enough to make me wish I had Pets so I could test out the power of my new computer with this.
Heck, I'll try anyway. This house is truly remarkable.
Test Subject
#48 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 5:39 PM
this is honestly the most amazing house I have seen. Many other mansions out there are pretty on the outside, but empty shells on the inside. So, all I have to say is: HOLY CRAP!
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 5:55 PM
Ok,I am def speechless!!
Think Im gonna try 2 run this house....
I could move in 2 people,then make a huuuge family tree...
I could do lots of things...
But my pc shakes his head... Hes not so happy....
God help us both while waiting for the house 2 load..
And my nerves 2 do not die of impatience....
=)))))

THANK YOU!

**Supergirls Don't Cry**
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#50 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 5:55 PM
Default Thank You!
THANK YOU everybody for all this feedback. Im now stunned myself!
Sorry for everybody who's system cant handle this house.
You will really need a good computer.
but as for me i also did following to play it:
closed all other tasks in the task manager
played it in window mode
set all the graphic settings to medium
i could play it then for about an hour, then you should restart the computer.

Quote: Originally posted by patul
awesome !!
thank you

but which files arent included ?

I could only include very few CC as the file had a total of 137MB. So i just left CC which i used for outside or other structural elements. following is included:
Versailles windows
stately lions
church sculpture
Grim statue
Cypresses
Spiral stair cases
Angel statue
Nouveu Fence
all Kitchen cabinets
Double oven
Kitchenette on the 4th floor
Grand stairs
glassdoors
round windows

Quote: Originally posted by Elfykins
Are all teh files associated with this for freE? noticed some are from TSR- I'd like to download it but i dont wanna have to pay money i dont have :/

yes some CC is from the paysection of TSR. But as for me i just signed up for two months for $9, did all the downloads i needed and then canceled my subscription.

Quote: Originally posted by PerlaGrigia
it' s the greatest house I've ever seen, unfortunately Mac can't read .rar files so please could you make a .zip file? it would be fantastic to play that lot!

well its not allowed on here to upload the same file in two formats, so i dont know how to help you with this? Is there no way you can convert a rar on a mac?

Quote: Originally posted by zigersimmer
It's beautiful!

But, can it actually be played on a single processor system, or do you need a cluster?

yes sure, i played it on a normal laptop, a good one though and with some cutbacks.
Page 2 of 17