Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Millionaire's Palace

by alexiasi Posted 21st Dec 2006 at 4:17 AM - Updated 2nd Feb 2009 at 10:14 AM by alexiasi

401 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 395 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 17
Test Subject
#51 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 6:17 PM
Okay, i would download this, but im afraid my computer might blow up into a huge ball of fire and smoke that would be visible from Pluto... Is there any chance of a Smaller one being built?!

As long as we live, time passes by,
And we wont get it back when we die.
Test Subject
#52 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 6:18 PM
OMG WHY GOD i just got pets now i need to get glamour and family fun stuff packs GOD!! lol man how much do those packs cost?
Instructor
#53 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 6:45 PM
Woah sweet Bejesus...

Yeah... I can't really think of a long enough word to describe this. It's completely unplayable on any computer that's not above average, but an architechtural MASTERPIECE!

Yeah... alright, you can PM me to request a house I suppose... Might take a while though as forewarning...
Test Subject
#54 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 7:40 PM
Outstanding!!!
Test Subject
#55 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 7:46 PM
How did you fix the roof when you take pictures?
I just see through.
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 8:47 PM
HOLY CRAP :O :O :O you're truly talented... HOLY CRAP... sorry im SO amazed...

"And she said Dr.Evil, can you be my boo boo b-boo? So I said no no no, i'm not Usher, f***k you!"
Test Subject
#57 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 9:56 PM
Wow! I won't be able to download this... because I need a new computer, lol... but I just wanted to say how awesome this is!

Great job!

Amy
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 11:21 PM
My computer is going to hate me for this, but I'm downloading anyway...
Test Subject
#59 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 12:18 AM
I noticed in the pics you used the a blue bed with pillows (pic 32 down I think), I was looking for that site you got it from. I had to reload my internet and lost some favorites, could you list the link here? That would be great, I can't seem to find it on my own. Thanks, Fab house by the way, but my computer can't handle it....so sad.
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 12:24 AM
WOW!!!!!!!

amazing!
Test Subject
#61 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 12:42 AM
This is very nice. I have a question concerning the large aquarium and shark pool... How did you accomplish this? Where did you download it? Thanks!!!
Test Subject
#62 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 12:47 AM
Fantastic work. I can't wait to see what my new motherboard can do with this. If I might make a suggestion, just having gone through downloading all that custom content marathon-style, you should think about breaking up that list, maybe by what everything is. My eyes were swimming trying to keep my place.
Test Subject
#63 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 12:53 AM
wow. unbelievable! must've taken you hours! Can't download it thought, I have non stuff packs.

Have a holly, jolly Christmas everyone. Or Hannakuh or Kwanzaa. =}
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 1:06 AM
This is the greatest house I've ever seen. I want it so badly. Too bad I only have Uni and NL! Oh well!

GREAT! I'm drooling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To view some of my photography, please click here to visit my Flickr page! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 1:08 AM
wow a million times!!!! this place is great! I love it good work! im speechless!
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 1:19 AM
I can't download it but You did a fabulous job and I envy you for your talent I have just begun building and still don't know half of it. A month is what it took? Wow I think that makes me want to really take the time with my houses and lots. I think that it would pay off alot. I usually try to hurry and upload something but I think taking the time is what is fun. It is a huge lot and used wonderfully. Seems every inch was used up and that is awesome. Thank you for sharing this lot with everyone.

When you see someone without a smile Give them Yours! Want to impress your Father this Father's Day come check out my new site...http://holladaure.ecrater.com/
Test Subject
#67 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 2:53 AM
Test Subject
#68 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 6:42 AM
Is there anyway to get the custom content from the pay site without having to pay for it? I don't have $9.
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 7:13 AM
My Greatest Kudos great job--wish I had a TSR account
Test Subject
#70 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 7:18 AM
mercy me...that is incredible!!! you should go into architecture!!
Test Subject
#71 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 7:39 AM
The word amazing does not even begin to describe this house. Be interesting to see if my PC can handle it.
Test Subject
#72 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 8:30 AM
That is just beautiful! You must be so patient to build that! Wow Im amazed. But I just REALLY cant be bothered to go through all the custom content lol.
Test Subject
#73 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 1:15 PM
gob smacked and speech less you deserve a after all that.

make that two
Test Subject
#74 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 3:16 PM
офигеть *_*
but it`s too cool for me.)
Test Subject
#75 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 4:27 PM
This home is truely beautiful!! I have to come back and keep looking at it..hehe the heck with giving it to my sims... I want it..!!!! Wonderful, Beautiful... WOW!! I just love this!! Pax,DD
Page 3 of 17