Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rusty Playground

by Sixbullets Posted 12th Feb 2009 at 2:22 PM

72 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 61 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 5:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by donky47
Lovely! Absolutely stunning!
Is it possible to request a rusty version of the swingset?
Hugs Saga

yeah that would be great! and no one would need a EP to use it
Test Subject
#52 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 11:27 PM
Love it! I planned to make a scary old park and when I saw this I went out and got Apartment Life.
Top Secret Researcher
#53 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 6:37 PM
For some reason, these remind of Half Life 2... or Fallout. Hmm...

I don't give a f*ck, God sent me to piss the world off!
Test Subject
#54 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 5:31 PM
I love it! This would go perfectly with creepy scenes and this book I read called Thirteen Reasons Why.

I am definitely downloading this =D
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#55 Old 14th Dec 2009 at 10:42 PM
Fab - thanks.
Field Researcher
#56 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 9:34 PM
D: wish i had apartment life now, this would have been perfect for my horror neighbourhood..
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 10:14 PM
Can you do another recolor of the playground? Maybe some purple and green (like matching the swing sets that come with the base game) or a wooden "treehouse" recolor of it? that would be sweeeeeeeeet!!!! thanks! BTW i downloaded the rusty one and its awesome! thanks again!!!
Test Subject
#58 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 7:48 PM
i like the playgound but could you do one in a zip format thnaks
Scholar
#59 Old 17th Mar 2010 at 11:13 PM Last edited by Kailacat : 28th Mar 2010 at 2:52 AM.
These look really realistic and I hate how all the Maxis slides and stuff look plastic and all colorful. I will definitely be using this a lot in my game!

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Test Subject
#60 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 8:47 AM
I love this, finally my grungy kids have something to do :D
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 4:10 AM
I don't view this as "scary" so much as "probably not a good idea to let sim kids play there" type thing...hahaha...I think it's great for others stories but for me it'd have to be something darker and more twisted for it to count as "scary". That would be something for me to do if I could do it myself....since I have apartment life and free time now I'd love to be able to pull off certain projects...but apparently I have difficulties even with things that should be very easy and simple. *glares at bodyshop and home tool thing* This is a very unique idea though! I'd of done something different with it but...again, I lack the mad skillz. This was probably easy for you, eh? *jealous*
Hahaha.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#62 Old 22nd Jan 2011 at 2:41 PM
This would be perfect for a silent hill theme playground! To bad I don't have Apartment Life so I can't download it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 4:27 PM
Perfectly done! Many thanks...my zombies thank you too!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 5th May 2011 at 11:29 AM
Is there anyway you can make them so we dont need apartment life?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#65 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 12:51 AM
Could you make a swing? I'm thinking on making a machinima and I need a rusty swingset.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#66 Old 19th Nov 2011 at 5:13 PM
It looks so sad but still amazing. way better then the orginals.
Haha now the sims parents can go like "see here my son/daugther, this is we're I used to play when I was young" xD Very good work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 1:37 PM
it's great)))i like it)thanks)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 11th Jan 2012 at 7:38 PM
Gosh *--------*
This is Fucking amazing for doin' a Silent Hill serie at Youtuube :o lml
You seriously rock :') <3 LOL'
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#69 Old 17th Feb 2012 at 3:49 PM
Love em! These will fit perfectly into my downtown slum :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 6th Jun 2015 at 4:48 PM
Thank you, I love these! They're exactly what I need for a couple projects I'm working on
Test Subject
#71 Old 6th Jun 2015 at 4:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsnewb
Is there anyway you can make them so we dont need apartment life?

just get an origin account, tell them you have the game, and ask them to give you the Ultimate Collection, its free worked for me, because they had it available last year. Includes all EPs & SPs :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 12:21 AM
They are very nice, but they flash blue in the neighbourhood view.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#73 Old 18th Sep 2015 at 2:38 AM
I'm a big fan of this set, but I agree that a swing would have topped it off. After all, who haven't seen the mandatory swing-sways-eerily-in-the-wind playground in a horror movie? Shame the creator is gone.
Page 3 of 3