Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#3726 Old 6th Apr 2021 at 3:44 PM
"You are stupid in the head"
"You are also stupid in the head"
"I didn't ask for that!"

Kinda glad they can't hear me I'm a mean god.

Omnia - Fantasy / Mythological / Medieval Hood
Ephemera MoreColorful - SimpleSkin Recolors
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#3727 Old 7th Apr 2021 at 5:31 PM
"oOOOoH"
As Ripp Grunt emerged victorious from a fight with Tank.

I am Error.
Mad Poster
#3728 Old 24th Apr 2021 at 11:33 PM Last edited by AndrewGloria : 24th Apr 2021 at 11:46 PM.

"I think you're probably pregnant too."

"Get a bubble bath and get some clothes on. Then get a bite to eat and go to bed. And make sure you put your pyjamas on -- don't try to sleep in those undies! And don't do any unnecessary work. I'll tell the boys and your husband to do it for you."

"Victor! Come and clean this toilet this minute. It's a disgrace your mum's having to use such a filthy toilet. Your mum's pregnant so you and Robert are going to have to do a lot more work in the house in the next few days."
. . . . . . . .

Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Forum Resident
#3729 Old 25th Apr 2021 at 12:55 AM
"You're not going out dressed like that!" - me to Sims who insist on going outside in their PJs/underwear. Plus a quick rush to the Sim Manipulator to get them properly dressed.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3730 Old 25th Apr 2021 at 11:53 AM
@AndrewGloria I am so excited! A new baby!
Lab Assistant
#3731 Old 27th Apr 2021 at 1:00 AM
"Go away you creep! It's 1:30 am, everyone's asleep!"
Tank's townie girlfriend randomly rang the doorbell at the Grunt's house. Stalker much?
Forum Resident
#3732 Old 30th Apr 2021 at 10:19 PM
"What are you-- yeah, you had roaches. Get over it. There's a girl in your bed."
(Dude on a date randomly gets up from the bed to sigh over cockroaches)

I am Error.
Mad Poster
#3733 Old 30th Apr 2021 at 11:14 PM
Hey, random thoughts of roaches really kill a mood!

"Wait, seriously? You can't wait till after the party to abduct her?" (Tina Traveller was initiated into the Secret Society halfway through throwing a party at which she was working on the next notch on her bedpost. I swear I won't have a single unjoined playable at LFT in three more rounds if this keeps up.)

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#3734 Old 4th May 2021 at 12:12 PM
"Just stop it, you both think that you are so smart but you are a bunch of IDIOTS!!!"

Pascal and Vincund Curious drive me crazy with their neat-freakness: I told Pascal to get a bottle for his (toddler) daughter. The little girl was playing with her toys on the floor and he couldn't reach her to give her the bottle and he left it on the floor. Poor girl was not that fast to turn around and get it so after a second he took it back and went to dispose it! He was so hell-bent to clean the "offensive" bottle that I couldn't cancel the action and I had to reset him to make him leave the damn bottle alone so the little girl could finally drink her milk
Later that day, Vincund was teaching his son to walk. Somehow he managed to realize that Pascal's daughter left her toy on the floor and she went to her toddler bed to sleep. Vincund quit teaching his son and he went in Pascal's room to put the toy back in the toybox
Both Pascal and Vincund take turns at being "furious" with poor Lazlo (I love Lazlo :lovestruc ) for making the bathroom look like... Venice everytime he takes a shower
Field Researcher
#3735 Old 6th May 2021 at 11:08 PM
Having four kids was your choice, now stop whining to me about it and change the baby's diaper! ~ They both feared changing a diaper. They also waited about two seconds after their twins were born to make baby number four, so they really have only themselves to blame here.

All's fair in love, war, and video games! ~LyokoGirl5000
Mad Poster
#3736 Old 7th May 2021 at 1:53 AM
"If I can't put that there then there is another 'place' I can put it."

I was redecorating and I needed to place an object but the game was glitching out saying something was occupying the tile already.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Scholar
#3737 Old 7th May 2021 at 3:20 AM
"Sorry, mate, you've got a toddler. You can't just go to bed when you feel like it."
Field Researcher
#3738 Old 7th May 2021 at 6:12 AM
No! Stop using the back door!

*lock for all sims*
Forum Resident
#3739 Old 7th May 2021 at 11:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Neverwinter_Knight77
No! Stop using the back door!

*lock for all sims*

There's a joke in there somewhere... I'm just not willing to point it out... so y'all are gonna have to figure it out on your own...
Mad Poster
#3740 Old 7th May 2021 at 5:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sugoisama
There's a joke in there somewhere... I'm just not willing to point it out... so y'all are gonna have to figure it out on your own...

Well we know what's on your mind...

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Mad Poster
#3741 Old 10th May 2021 at 6:10 AM
Its been several months since I've played Sims 2, so I've forgotten a lot of things ACR can do. I think the risky woohoo feature kicked in, because I wasn't expecting for my currently playable Sim to get pregnant.

As soon as she she threw up with the baby question mark I said "Well, I wasn't expecting that. She's going to need a bigger house."
Mad Poster
#3742 Old 21st May 2021 at 12:31 AM
"Ooh, judgy much?" As my game crashes, as Kendall Lawson picks up the phone intending to ask her ex, now engaged to someone else, on a date.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Forum Resident
#3743 Old 21st May 2021 at 12:47 AM
To the landlady: I ​​opened the door to let in some visitors, but that was five hours ago! Get out of my room! It's weird that you go in and see everyone sleeping. And stop grabbing my babies!
Forum Resident
#3744 Old 21st May 2021 at 9:32 AM
"The worst she can say is no"
Her:
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
"Ooh, judgy much?" As my game crashes, as Kendall Lawson picks up the phone intending to ask her ex, now engaged to someone else, on a date.
Lab Assistant
#3745 Old 2nd Jul 2021 at 11:20 PM
"Oh my god, you have terrible taste."
Darren took Cassandra on a Downtown outing after Don Lothario ditched her at the altar. The first thing I noticed was that she rolled wants to kiss Don and marry Don. She was Downtown to get over him, for fricks sake!
Top Secret Researcher
#3746 Old 13th Jul 2021 at 1:46 AM
"No one asked you!" when a Sim gives their unsolicited negative attraction opinion on another sim.

My Simblr
He/They
Mad Poster
#3747 Old 17th Jul 2021 at 7:58 PM
"No, you're not taking a bath at your wedding party."
"Sure, fine, play mah-jong during your sister's ceremony. I'm sure she's fine with that."
"Why are you here? You weren't invited!" (To that one friend of the bride's who hates the groom, and showed up anyway.)

Forum Resident
#3748 Old 17th Jul 2021 at 11:24 PM
"Another victim! :D" -- when a sim walks by a lot where one of my sims is working to get a cosmetology badge, which is a prime opportunity for me to amuse myself giving random people silly makeovers with the facepaints etc.

I am Error.
Scholar
#3749 Old 18th Jul 2021 at 12:31 AM
2k down 30k to go!
Scholar
#3750 Old 18th Jul 2021 at 10:18 AM
"Note to self: toga parties and dates don't mix when you have forgotten the relationship web of the invitees."

Castor Nove got a date with Allegra Gorey. Super.

The other members of the fraternity looked bored, so I got one of them to call in a toga party. About 30 Sim minutes later, one of the guests starts slapping poor Allegra round the head!

I had failed to take into account that Allegra was in fact dating multiple people, one of whom was on the toga party guest list...

Final result: Toga Party: "Not Bad" (revenge is sweet), Date: "I don't think this dating thing works for us" (being revenged upon is not).
Page 150 of 167