Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#6551 Old 17th May 2021 at 6:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FranH
I don't know why everyone is so puzzled as to why insurance comes from a pixel's death-in real life, it happens that way, too, for a lot of people-if the person who died had life insurance, it will pay out to immediate family almost immediately, and I'm sure some of you have had the displeasure to receive a check from it.

For me, the key is "if the person had life insurance." I have the No Inheritance mod because I don't like the way the Maxis Insurance Company determines who gets what, but I still have life insurance in my game. The Sure-Footed Llama Insurance Company pays out based on a Sim's income at the time of death (so if a Sim never worked, they never paid in, so get no payout; if a Sim dies while still working, they get more than if they were on a pension because a young family may need more), and pays all offspring equally, regardless of whether the deceased adored them, was estranged from them, or never met them. It also recognizes guardianship as parenthood: alien children are treated as the offspring of their Sim stepmother, and when Gavin Newson died while the younger four were still minors, it paid them as his children/dependents rather than as siblings. I mostly use Cyjon's Loan Jar to produce the money out of nowhere, then delete it so nothing has to be repaid.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#6552 Old 17th May 2021 at 4:06 PM
I've got SimBLender to help with household funds and can easily alter that to reflect on sims getting insurance or fix the funds if they had a goitched lot and I was forced to move them out.
I've gotten a compost bin for slop waste on the service center and also added a bucket as a toilet to the homestead in my Pleasantview Epic Challenge game.
Mad Poster
#6553 Old 17th May 2021 at 4:47 PM
I thought the point of life insurance is to payout if you die unexpectedly/prematurely, in order to help support your spouse/family? The Maxis life insurance only pays out upon death from old age, which is the exact opposite of what IRL life insurance does. That's what doesn't make sense. And of course that they don't have to pay into it.

But also, I've never known anyone IRL rich enough to take out life insurance So it does seem incredibly alien to me to begin with.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Forum Resident
#6554 Old 17th May 2021 at 6:09 PM
Personally since I look at the sims 2 as primarily a game, in my opinion the whole insurance thing is nothing more than an incentive to make your elder sims die of old age, and in a good aspiration, instead of killing them off prematurely because they're boring (a struggle I face on a daily basis tbh) (like in the sims, not irl). But honestly? Calling it insurance or inheritance was kind of a fail when you consider it also happens to poor people. I kinda get how it was also supposed to be for Dina Caliente to become even more of a rat when she stops crying about Morty's death because she got 20k+child's portion out of it, but then you have people like Dustin who will also get the memory when he gets 23 simoleons after Brandi dies, which is more than the 19 simoleons they had in funds in the first place.

I just feel like, it really should have been implemented better, and wish that there was some mod to make bigger tweaks to it. Maybe making it based on net worth, or the memory only appearing if they actually inherit a lot.
Link Ninja
#6555 Old 17th May 2021 at 7:01 PM
It's vacation season!!!
Destination: Three Lakes
Family: The Calhouns
I had some grandparents take their 4 child-aged grandkids with them to their vacation cabin Three Lakes. The goal was to BOND because these grandparents are not friends with any of these children. However, Grandpa was feeling extra anti-social and would rather go around and fix broken appliances than spend time with the kids. Grandma started a fire in the fire place to warm the cabin up, everyone went to bed, and the main room caught on fire.

Most of the kidlets were snoozing in the bunk room so I locked them in so they couldn't run out and tank their hygiene as the fire alarm was going off though I do not condone locking kids in rooms of burning houses in real life. It was okay, a fireperson put it out. One of the kids decided to sleep outside in the tent but then almost froze to death so Grandma had to wake up at 4 am to make some hot cocoa for her.

There's no television in the cabin so the kids went outside to work on bug collecting and 3 of the 4 got chased by Bees. The eldest grandson was brooding because he had no fun after the bee attack and kept going upstairs to watch his grandma write a novel and complain about how un-fun it was.

The youngest granddaughter completed two mini paintings to take home with her!

As for sight seeing, the kids did the usual Three Lakes activities. They fished, the log-rolled, they ate flapjacks, looked at that giant wood thing. They went ice skating and had dinner at one of the local restaurants followed up by some after-dinner darts.

By the end, Grandma made friends with the eldest grandson and I was sooo worried anti-social grandpa would come away with no friendly relationships but once he found out his second-eldest grandson knew how to play chess he opened up more and became friends with him over the board!

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Mad Poster
#6556 Old 17th May 2021 at 7:20 PM
OH! As a gameplay objective it really makes a lot more sense. I guess I forget this is actually a game since I use it more as a toy

I will stop derailing the updates thread now!

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Scholar
#6557 Old 17th May 2021 at 7:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sugoisama
I just feel like, it really should have been implemented better, and wish that there was some mod to make bigger tweaks to it. Maybe making it based on net worth, or the memory only appearing if they actually inherit a lot.

I wouldn't know where to start, but somebody could probably do the bulk of mine as a mod. For every $100 of income at the time of death, or part thereof:

Spouse gets $2000
Child gets $1000
Grandchild gets $500
Sibling, parent, niece or nephew gets $100

So if the deceased had a little pension of $69 a day, family members would get the amount shown above; if the Sim was a Hall of Famer, and not retired, their income would be $3,033, so the family members would get the above x 31 (worth murdering for, if you play that way!). No job or pension means no payout, because the policy is through the employer.

I doubt a mod could include exes, common-law, or guardianship-as-parenthood, but it could do the basics.
Scholar
#6558 Old 17th May 2021 at 11:47 PM
Since my restart, my two young families have totally switched personalities. It's like Jekyll and Hyde.

The Goths--Atticus and Juliet--are now the perfect family. They have three beautiful children. Everyone's needs are always in the green. Cassandra is enjoying life being a grandmother and obsessing over whether each grandchild is clean and learning their toddler skills. Atticus is a loving father and attentive husband. Juliet is not partying all the time, but rather has taken up painting and now wants to be a professional artist. Maybe Magnus dying earlier was the best thing for the Goths.

The Brokes--Bobby and Jane--are now the most miserable family. They had a kitchen fire, and the remodel wiped out all their money. They have a toddler and a baby and barely have enough money for the cribs, so forget toys. Jane is having no fun, is tired and hungry all the time, and is in a constant bad mood. She literally goes around muttering under her breath all the time. So to get her fun up, she naturally decided to woohoo with Bobby and yep! Got pregnant again. That's exactly the thing that will solve all your problems, Jane.

Since Don is alive again, I took more care with his elder years this time, and he rolled the want to write a novel! I imagine it was about all the romantic exploits of his youth. It was a best seller. He is very happy now as he moves into his final days.
Theorist
#6559 Old 18th May 2021 at 12:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sugoisama
Personally since I look at the sims 2 as primarily a game, in my opinion the whole insurance thing is nothing more than an incentive to make your elder sims die of old age, and in a good aspiration, instead of killing them off prematurely because they're boring (a struggle I face on a daily basis tbh) (like in the sims, not irl). But honestly? Calling it insurance or inheritance was kind of a fail when you consider it also happens to poor people. I kinda get how it was also supposed to be for Dina Caliente to become even more of a rat when she stops crying about Morty's death because she got 20k+child's portion out of it, but then you have people like Dustin who will also get the memory when he gets 23 simoleons after Brandi dies, which is more than the 19 simoleons they had in funds in the first place.

I see Sims 2 as primarily a game as well. That's why I modded out the inheritance altogether. Since a good chunk of my still Sims live to a ripe old age, often dying in Gold or Platinum mood, inheritance made the game too easy for me. In a neighbourhood that's reasonably connected and a few generations in, the fortunes just get thrown around after a Sim dies and suddenly everybody is rich That took all the challenge out of it for me.

Taking an extended break from Sims stuff. Might be around, might not.
Mad Poster
#6560 Old 18th May 2021 at 2:52 AM
But the real problem isn't the insurance payouts. It's the money in the bank that just sits there accumulating interest, not ever being touched. The surviving spouse gets that and then has to divide it all up between children, and grandchildren. (I have Monique's money hack)
it can get tricky trying to figure it all out and disbursing the amounts to leave enough to have the spouse live in relative comfort until their demise.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Scholar
#6561 Old 18th May 2021 at 6:28 PM
It turns out that the reason Jane Broke was so tired and grumpy all the time was that she had an undiagnosed illness, some kind of mysterious disease. It was serious, and she passed away, leaving Bobby a widower with three young children to raise on very little money. So sad. You'd think his rich relatives would help him out--both Dustin and Jane's sister Juliet are loaded--but there's no want for that.

I thought it might be fun to look at some of the ancillary families in my Pleasantview. I don't play them. I just have them in for genetic diversity and friendships, and otherwise I let the story progression mod run their stories. Since I have no townie regen and the story progression mod has killed off many of my townies, these other families essentially play the part of townies. Every three days I go around to age them and see what they're doing, maybe fulfill some wants.

In the rich part of town (near the Goths and Pleasants) live the Travellers. Trent and Trisha are elders by now. Their daughter Tina remained single. They had another daughter who married David Ottomas (who took the Traveller name), and they have a child.

Next to them live the Ottomases. Peter and Samantha are also elders. David and Sharla both married and moved out. The twins are Olivia and Orleanna; they are both married to townies and neither has children. You may recall a while back that the Sim City Council relocated all aliens to Area 51, and Dina Goth moved out there with her alien-skinned daughter by Mortimer. It turns out there was some pretty horrific military experimentation going on and many of the aliens died. It was a huge scandal when the news came out. Dina died as well, and the Ottomases secretly took in her daughter. She grew up to fall in love with Tommy and marry him. The Goths are aware of her existence and they are trying to rebuild ties with her.

Next to them live the Ramaswamis. They got started late and have teenage twins.

In the trailer park live the Novas; Castor married Tiffany Sampson, and they are now elders. They had three kids, who are all grown and married to townies, and then Castor got abducted and had an alien daughter, who is the only other survivor of Area 51. She is married to a pirate and is in hiding downtown, since it's still pretty dangerous for aliens to be out in public; their children do not have alien skin, only weird eyes, so they are "passing."

Also in the trailer park live the Bubblers. Ty Bubbler married the slob Downtownie. They had three kid and are now elders. Their son married townie Tosha Go. Their daughter married Tennessee Thayer, son of Meadow Thayer and a Downtownie. And their other daughter is gay and is married to a townie.

Several other families live downtown. Jimmy Phoenix married Heather Huffington, and they have several kids. Erik Swain married Sharla Ottomas, and they have several kids. Jared Starchild married a red-headed townie and they have a passel of red-headed kids. Almeric Davis married Zoe Zimmerman, and they have twins. Kevin Beare married William Williamson--no kids yet. DJ Verse married Frances Worthington III--no kids. Aldric Davis and Guy Wrightley both married townies. Matthew Hart has two families--one with Sarah Love, one with Jessie Pilferson. He has three kids with each of the same ages. I picture him as one of those guys who keeps his other family secret and moves back and forth between them. All my other uni graduates are single and basically just live as townies.
Mad Poster
#6562 Old 18th May 2021 at 8:34 PM Last edited by AndrewGloria : 18th May 2021 at 8:50 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by simsfreq
I thought the point of life insurance is to payout if you die unexpectedly/prematurely, in order to help support your spouse/family? The Maxis life insurance only pays out upon death from old age, which is the exact opposite of what IRL life insurance does. That's what doesn't make sense. And of course that they don't have to pay into it.

But also, I've never known anyone IRL rich enough to take out life insurance So it does seem incredibly alien to me to begin with.
I have a mod (FranH has mentioned it a couple of times in recent posts in this thread) that pays out when a Sim of working age dies. Of course it's never been tested in my game -- no Sim has ever died in my game. But I have it -- quite literally -- as an insurance. I'll always do my best to look after my Sims, but I'm not infallible. There may well come a day when a much-loved Sim dies in some ghastly accident. This mod should at least ensure that, if and when that happens, their family doesn't end up in the workhouse.

In real life a wide variety of life insurance (or "life assurance" as I was taught at school) policies are available at a wide variety of prices. Basic life cover for a young person in good heath is generally not too dear; they're just not likely to die within the period of the policy. I used to have a life insurance to cover the cost of my mortgage, to pay it off if I died before the mortgage was paid off. It cost between £1 and £2 a month. (I bought my flat when I was 19.) Some life policies ("endowments") are really more of a savings scheme and pay out at the end of the period even if the insured person is still alive. My mortgage protection insurance was such a policy, and I got my money back after 25 years.

I don't really play The Sims 2 as a game -- I think of it more as high quality life simulation. I reckon that, with a bit of imagination you can do just about anything in TS2 that you can do in life. Then the $64,000 question is "Is life a game?" Some of my brightest and most respected Knowledge Sims say that it is!

I can't remember where I got the mod, but it's called MQ_Non_Elder_Insurance_Hack.package, and the file date on it is November 2017, which is probably when I installed it. Maybe somebody (FranH?) can post a link.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#6563 Old 19th May 2021 at 4:29 AM Last edited by FranH : 19th May 2021 at 9:56 AM.
I did go and find the " Enabled Insurance Policy to Non-Elder " mod by Monique, having to go to Insimenator to find it.

http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,30191.0.html

As for the actual real life insurance thing, I've seen ads for it for children (how disgusting, though) and also elderly people getting burial insurance. Most companies carry whole term life insurance on their employees (I used to have some) or it is optional. Mortgage insurance is common, for those who are young and in need of some back up if the worst comes.

So when you want to say the game isn't realistic, this is one area where it is indeed very realistic.I have used it more than a few times..in TT when Faye Shaw died, and also with the murders of Sylvia and Asger Castro. Otherwise their families would have received nothing. In the Castro family, they had 2 small sons who get this money.

Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
Forum Resident
#6564 Old 19th May 2021 at 1:04 PM
It's been a busy night for Mort Thanasia (aka Nervous Subject) and his husband Ajay Loner. First there was the wedding of their adopted daughter Ginger Thanasia-Newson to townie David Gibson - that most of the guests missed because the happy couple were a bit quick to say their vows while everyone else was still walking over. Then, after one final dinner with all of their adopted children together (Gavin visited from college), it was time to say goodbye to the happy couple as they set off for their new home. And once Mort and Ajay had finally got all their younger kids to bed and were sleeping peacefully, they were woken with the news that there had been a terrible fire at the Beaker house and Mort's teenage alien daughter was the sole survivor...

Mort and Alien Subject (now renamed Amanda Thanasia) are now safely back with Ajay and the younger Newsons, and the challenge of rehabilitating Amanda after all of the Beaker's experiments begins. Mort is delighted to have his daughter back, but wary of possible revenge from Beaker daughter Hecate (at college with Gavin).
Forum Resident
#6565 Old 19th May 2021 at 1:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FranH
As for the actual real life insurance thing, I've seen ads for it for children (how disgusting, though) and also elderly people getting burial insurance. Most companies carry whole term life insurance on their employees (I used to have some) or it is optional. Mortgage insurance is common, for those who are young and in need of some back up if the worst comes.

So this is probably derailing this thread horribly, but life insurance is very common in Australia because superannuation funds tend to sign their members up for it (unless they opt out), and employers are required to pay into their employees' superannuation funds. There's been something of a campaign lately to get people to investigate theirs, because if you've had a few different employers, you may have multiple funds and be paying for multiple lots of life insurance (unlikely to be useful).

On the subject of life insurance for children, mine at least pays out on either death or "permanent disability" (can't remember the exact wording). If that's also the case for children's life insurance, that could be the more important one - since serious disability requires lots of money for carers/ home adjustments/ etc.
Scholar
#6566 Old 19th May 2021 at 1:37 PM
Does this count as a what’s happening? I’ll be doing a test stream of my hood in 1/2 hour on twitch! I’ll be in body shop, making the playables for a custom hood I hope to officially start in early June.

I’m not going to post the link here because I don’t want to shamelessly promote myself where it’s not wanted. But if you follow PleasantSims discord, I’ll put the link up in the promotional section of her server. I’ll post as *ForkInToaster.

*Kewpie is a very old username of mine (over 15 years old!) This is the only site left I’m active on that uses this name.
Test Subject
#6567 Old 19th May 2021 at 11:42 PM
One of my current hoods I've been playing a sort of 100 baby challenge. I had a male sim, a "demon(custom red skin/yellowish eyes)" come to town with the goal of impregnating 100 sims. So far he's got 15/100. I play one day at a time so it's taking a while but the first few have been born. Jan Tellerman had triplets, while Melissa Fancey, Kaylynn Spitzig, Nery Turner, Marylena Hamilton have each had one. Even with my sim having recessives most of his kids have inherited his skin/eyes/hair. Marylena and Kaylynn both found husbands not long after having their children, with both of them already pregnant again (family sims). Christy Toyonaga also found a boyfriend but I'm waiting until she gives birth before letting them marry. And since a single sim raising triplets is an awful idea I had Jan move in Komei and set them as siblings. I'm considering using the simsbin sims too, but havent made up my mind yet.
Mad Poster
#6568 Old 20th May 2021 at 12:50 AM
I had to rebuild a building to become a warehouse 'grunge' activity lot for adults...I'd downloaded a lot zoned as residential and when I rezoned it as community, it froze harder than ice-I've had many instances of this, and I have no idea why it happens. So I had to recreate it as an original community lot and sent someone to visit-it worked and they enjoyed themselves. But I'll have to remember to change the kind of DJ station that has a DJ created for it, and not the 'DJ for the night'.

Boy, do I get tired of the game getting fussy over styles of lots-I can't decently play a very large lot or one with lots of plants, or one that had been residential turned community, and vice versa. There are times when the game's age and technical limitations do tend to drag the enjoyment down..

Alchemist
#6569 Old 20th May 2021 at 1:25 AM
I actually played for an hour or two yesterday. My game has been basically untouched since January due to health issues, and by the time those had mostly settled, I had just lost my mojo completely. However, I am trying to get back into it. Mobile games get boring very fast, and there's only so much reading I can do.

Yesterday I played the Nader family - and it was good! I still like the house I built and decorated for them. The matriarch had her elder birthday with great success, the teen son sneaked out and came back in a cop car, the youngest child painted a lovely picture worth $8. The grown-and-left-home kids came for their mother's celebration, and a few neighbours dropped by as well. I like watching my sims, I like building for them.

My new downloads are on my Pillowfort
Mad Poster
#6570 Old 20th May 2021 at 4:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aelflaed
I actually played for an hour or two yesterday. My game has been basically untouched since January due to health issues, and by the time those had mostly settled, I had just lost my mojo completely. However, I am trying to get back into it. Mobile games get boring very fast, and there's only so much reading I can do.

Yesterday I played the Nader family - and it was good! I still like the house I built and decorated for them. The matriarch had her elder birthday with great success, the teen son sneaked out and came back in a cop car, the youngest child painted a lovely picture worth $8. The grown-and-left-home kids came for their mother's celebration, and a few neighbours dropped by as well. I like watching my sims, I like building for them.

Welcome back, aelflaed! Long time no see!

Forum Resident
#6571 Old 20th May 2021 at 3:16 PM
Modesty Neighbour turned into an elder. She spent part of her birthday at the Strangetown spa while her sons were in school, and then invited her boyfriend and one of her cousins. The entire family she came from was/is way ahead timewise, and her youngest son won't be an adult in ten days or so, so she might need some elixir of life for the rest of her generation to catch up. I aged up her townie boyfriend Gurra as well and will probably propose to him soon. I mean Modesty will, not me.

Hurricane and Crescendo Sulsul found their grades slipping and slipping while being stuck in a rut of always being way too bored or tired to do their homework. Somehow they managed to grow up to teens without being taken away by the social worker and will probably not continue going to school, instead working on their skills at home or on community lots and trying to find some way to make money outside traditional jobs. Being personally pissed at the school system wasn't something I thought I'd be at this point in my life, but here we are. They as well as some other cases before has inspired me to get one or more school/homework mods at least, so I guess Hurricane's and Crescendo's strike will count for something.

Tank had a burglar. He seemed pretty chill about the whole thing though and immediately went to practice some ballet after police had caught the burglar.

Look Away-inator Schwissenbaum grew up to a knowledge teen and celebrated at Club Dante.

Brahe Sulsul earned a silver medal in selling and a bronze medal in restocking so far with her living with the Ramirez family and helping out at their store. Checo helped her set up her first business, a tiny shop with some random stuff that she got to a level 1. A modest start towards her lifetime wish of owning ten top businesses, but a start nonetheless.

Copernicus Sulsul gets along well with the Curious kids and helped them with their homework after Pascal taught him to study. He's gotten back on track with his studies and started a parttime job in the medical career as per his lifetime wish. He did miss a day at school though for being so caught up in something he missed the bus and all adults were at work already so no one could drive him there, but he decided to make the best of it and study the skills he'll need to get promoted.

Ripp Grunt went out on a date with a downtownie he met on his first day at his own place. Being a romance sim I'm not sure he's ready to be committed to one relationship yet, or ever, but I do really like them together.

I am Error.
Forum Resident
#6572 Old 21st May 2021 at 12:57 AM
I deleted my old neighborhood and started a new one using custom terrain and modthesims houses, with three couples to start with little. I also added a university and a downtown. At the moment they do not stop having babies (acr) I do not know how they are going to take care of them without tricks of any kind.

I have found that I have more fun with poor families with problematic aspirations than with "perfect" and rich families xD
Scholar
#6573 Old 21st May 2021 at 1:35 AM
So my Pleasantview is bonked, I'm sure. I'm not very surprised since I was using it to test out that story progression mod, but I am going to miss it. I'm pretty sure the mod is what corrupted it. I think it's just trying to do too much, and since it's in beta, it's still pretty buggy. And all the neighborhoods I played before putting in the mod are fine. Ah, well.

The best part of the mod, I think, was the ability to send my Sims through college without actually having to play college. I know that can be simulated with other mods, but this felt less cheaty because they progressed through college, got grades and a degree, met other students, etc. on their own. I may try to replay with just that part of the mod and see if it's less buggy. Sure to be fewer babies that way, too. I think university is what ends up killing my long-term neighborhoods. I enjoy playing rotationally but I get so tired of playing university after a while that I just give up on the neighborhood altogether. I want my Sims to go to college, though.
Test Subject
#6574 Old 21st May 2021 at 1:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sturlington
I think university is what ends up killing my long-term neighborhoods. I enjoy playing rotationally but I get so tired of playing university after a while that I just give up on the neighborhood altogether. I want my Sims to go to college, though.

Sims spend way too much time at college compared to their total lifespan. In my current neighbourhood, one of my sims gave birth in her Freshman year (because Inteen) to twin girls. The daughters are now teenagers and the mother still hasn't graduated.
Forum Resident
#6575 Old 21st May 2021 at 6:12 AM Last edited by Sokisims : 21st May 2021 at 6:25 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by sturlington
So my Pleasantview is bonked, I'm sure. I'm not very surprised since I was using it to test out that story progression mod, but I am going to miss it. I'm pretty sure the mod is what corrupted it. I think it's just trying to do too much, and since it's in beta, it's still pretty buggy. And all the neighborhoods I played before putting in the mod are fine. Ah, well.

The best part of the mod, I think, was the ability to send my Sims through college without actually having to play college. I know that can be simulated with other mods, but this felt less cheaty because they progressed through college, got grades and a degree, met other students, etc. on their own. I may try to replay with just that part of the mod and see if it's less buggy. Sure to be fewer babies that way, too. I think university is what ends up killing my long-term neighborhoods. I enjoy playing rotationally but I get so tired of playing university after a while that I just give up on the neighborhood altogether. I want my Sims to go to college, though.

I have not installed that mod yet for the same reason, I would love to test the story progression together with a mod that lengthens life, (in the sims 3 I really liked setting the story progression). But more than a year ago I spent a lot of time configuring my game and it would be very tedious for me to do it again if the progression "contaminated" all my neighborhoods or it was not possible to have it only where I want it, (it is still a beta). Plus I'm still creating three custom neighborhoods and I'm scared that I'll mess them up. The same thing happens to me with Sims2RPC, I am worried that it will not work and will ruin my installation. I'm dragging out the issue of installing both mods until I have no other choice. I guess I'll do an install on another machine and test if they both work the way I want it to before I take a chance. Although I am looking forward to having them soon, I am tired of using a bat box to avoid having first born syndrome.

About how long the college is... When I was a child, I remember spending sleepless nights just for Angela and Lilith to finish university ... How much time I lost reflected in my school results XDDDD. Luckily today we have a mod that shortens the time in college.
Page 263 of 349