Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Dec 2010 at 1:26 AM
Season-specific Enhancers/Buffs/Abilities?...
This is a small question, but one the Almighty Google couldn't answer.

I know during Autumn your sims have an increase to skill gaining - I'm pretty sure, anyway - but what about the other seasons? What special enhancers/buffs/abilities come in Winter, Spring, and Summer? If someone knew and could tell me, I'd appreciate it. :D

(P.S. I don't mean stuff like raking leaves and playing in puddles, I mean something that is an overall effect like the autumn skill effect)

Please and thank you! <3 :lovestruc

Oooh, what's that? *click*
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 19th Dec 2010 at 1:47 AM
Winter increases social gain, the other 2 seasons I cant remember right now :O
Scholar
#3 Old 19th Dec 2010 at 2:06 AM
Spring is a romance gain.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Inventor
#4 Old 19th Dec 2010 at 3:26 AM
Winter increases family relationship gains, summer increases friend gains, fall lets sims skill faster, spring helps romances increase faster
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Dec 2010 at 3:27 AM
Thank you, all!

Oooh, what's that? *click*
Field Researcher
#6 Old 19th Dec 2010 at 4:16 PM
That's kind of weird...my Sims' skill building didn't start speeding up until Spring. :/
Meet Me In My Next Life
#7 Old 19th Dec 2010 at 9:32 PM Last edited by Simonut : 20th Dec 2010 at 9:48 PM. Reason: typo
Quote: Originally posted by Catti212
This is a small question, but one the Almighty Google couldn't answer.

I know during Autumn your sims have an increase to skill gaining - I'm pretty sure, anyway - but what about the other seasons? What special enhancers/buffs/abilities come in Winter, Spring, and Summer? If someone knew and could tell me, I'd appreciate it. :D

(P.S. I don't mean stuff like raking leaves and playing in puddles, I mean something that is an overall effect like the autumn skill effect)

Please and thank you! <3 :lovestruc

@ Catti212 here is what happen during each seasons that will affect your sims in some ways as follow:

1. Summer : Is all about friends social ( any interaction that's neither romantic nor familial ) have a larger impact on relationship score and social need (+ 50% ) are more likely to be accepted.

2. Fall : Season for learning whether it's at school or at home self improvement or job skills everyone learn faster (+ 25% )also the odds of getting chance cards improve. Also "Social needs" decay more slowly during the fall than other times of the year. Mostly because everyone is so foscused on beefing up their skills and talents, so little time is left for socializing.

3. Winter : Is time for family and gift giving. It's also a time for comfort food, "hunger need" decay more slowly than other times of the year. Social between family members have a larger impact on relationship scores and social need ( +50% )the social need will amplified or increases.

4. Spring : Is a time of love, rebirth, spring cleaning. Romantic interactions have a larger impact on relationship score and social need ( +50% ) are most likely to be accepted and also more likely to occur autonomously or on it's own.

Note: Each seasons also will bring about Temperature changes when it comes to all sims temperature range within their bodies ( more so if outside ) I hope this will help anyone who may wonder about this. Ok it is cold here and I am turning into ICE.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".