Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#776 Old 15th Sep 2019 at 6:16 PM
I did post this in my thread under "Social Groups" but I thought I should post it here too. It's a house I build a long time ago. Back then I did not have all of the packs and all of the CC that I have now so I had to work whit what I got. And I do not think it look that bad myself. I wanted it to look like a house from the south of Germany or Austria. Or any other place in the Alps. But the question is: Did I succeed?

Advertisement
Forum Resident
#777 Old 19th Sep 2019 at 2:47 AM
Satbury just earned its first community lot! I combined the Village Greens and Communal Well into one lot so I can create a supernatural garden that has to be *discovered* as the second community lot unlocked at the Settlement level. I haven't made the Supernatural Gardens yet. Here is the Communal Well side:

And the Village Green side. I went with more of a hangout and outdoor entertainment lot for sims.

aka fir3princ3ss
My Youtube Channel
Currently playing:
-Medieval Charter Challenge on The Sims 2
-Ye Olde Royal Kingdom Challenge on The Sims 3
Test Subject
#778 Old 19th Sep 2019 at 4:23 PM
:lovestruc :lovestruc

GhoticSimmer
Lab Assistant
#779 Old 23rd Sep 2019 at 8:41 PM Last edited by SimplySimPro : 23rd Sep 2019 at 8:59 PM.
Default Craftsman Charm Starter Home (<20k)
Some teaser shots of Craftsman Charm Starter Home. I’ll be uploading three versions.

1- Unfurnished
2 - Furnished w/CC
3 - Furnished CC-free

Below are some teasers of the CC (minimal) version.

Look for it in the Downloads section within the next couple of days!
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#780 Old 24th Sep 2019 at 4:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimplySimPro
Omg thank you!!! And it’s funny you say that because they aren’t Maxis roofs actually... so don’t feel bad! I can’t take all the credit lol!

Those roofs I actually found on a Russian website. I used a translator to make sure I was installing the right meshes and recolors. I downloaded the set rather recently from my PC. Would you like me to link you when I get home from work?

===============
!!!but I thought I had seen that type of windows-over-a-roof lots of time...But YES Send a link please...Will I be able to figure out how they work?

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#781 Old 30th Sep 2019 at 6:14 PM
Thanks...but don't both those links go to the same place? I went through all the pages, and got a few interesting things, but can't find a roof like that.

Lab Assistant
#782 Old 30th Sep 2019 at 7:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Thanks...but don't both those links go to the same place? I went through all the pages, and got a few interesting things, but can't find a roof like that.

So sorry about that!

Here is the mesh:
https://kativip.ucoz.ru/load/robin_..._iii/40-1-0-362

Here are the recolors: http://wbb44.patchworksims2.de/file...-by-asylaraber/
Lab Assistant
#783 Old 30th Sep 2019 at 7:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat

Also would you happen to know if there are any moderators available to review my upload “Craftsman Charm”? Submitted Thursday night. Itching to see it on the download feed hehe. Thanks in advance.
Mad Poster
#784 Old 1st Oct 2019 at 2:09 AM Last edited by grammapat : 1st Oct 2019 at 11:16 PM.
SimplySim - thanks! And may your disagree able one grow warts.
=
Mr Disagree is "hiding", but it must be hard to go unnoticed with all those warts. And fleas.
===
and you disagree? Perhaps NOT fleas; perhaps you just smell of elderberries (nod to my favorite movie). Than I say to you Sir or Madam- or in politically correct gender-reference- Simadam (see what I did there?) ..SHRUBBERY!

Test Subject
#785 Old 19th Nov 2019 at 12:17 PM
Default Old Fortress - Community Lot
Finally figured out where to put some of my pictures
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#786 Old 21st Nov 2019 at 10:13 PM
Recent Southwestern style..
Screenshots

Forum Resident
#787 Old 9th Dec 2019 at 12:16 AM
Local peasant Girart Redwood had to move out. This is all he could afford to have xD Luckily Winter just finished so he should be ok for a couple seasons at least

aka fir3princ3ss
My Youtube Channel
Currently playing:
-Medieval Charter Challenge on The Sims 2
-Ye Olde Royal Kingdom Challenge on The Sims 3
Instructor
#788 Old 7th Jan 2020 at 11:16 AM
So I started working on a new BACC with medieval-magical theme. So far so good (horraaay 2 half-finished houses).
But any tip or inspiration are much welcome!
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#789 Old 14th Jan 2020 at 8:44 PM
Default Random Windmill Photoshoot
Just playing around with various effects and post processing. Didn’t turn out too bad for a rookie Sims photographer lol.
Inspiration picture:

In-game shots:

Screenshots
Instructor
#790 Old 29th Jan 2020 at 1:03 PM
Another building! This time a little country church for my desert hood (a combination off Strangetown & Strangerville). I am quite happy how it turned out! It fit the small-town theme perfect. But shall I add a tower? Can’t decide.
Until then let’s fix the inside and outdoors…

Test Subject
#791 Old 10th Feb 2020 at 2:30 AM

GhoticSimmer
Lab Assistant
#792 Old 10th Feb 2020 at 7:27 PM
Pagoda in the Shadows make over

Why is this lot so big, there's nothing in there. I thought I would never be done with it.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#793 Old 15th Feb 2020 at 3:51 AM Last edited by Mischief Managed : 26th Feb 2020 at 1:26 PM.
Default Wedding reception/dinning greenhouse
"Greenhouse" built in backyard for garden wedding reception

Screenshots
Inventor
#794 Old 17th Feb 2020 at 5:42 PM
One of many screenshots made in my vaction hood The Silent Isle.
Lab Assistant
#795 Old 19th Feb 2020 at 5:52 PM
Somewhere in the sticks...

Screenshots
Forum Resident
#796 Old 24th Feb 2020 at 5:28 PM
I've developed an obsession with Donnha's period/victorian walls and flooring the end result was me completely redecorating the tiny tudor and the farm house from the lots and houses bin using only those and Decat's Harry potter wood/stone floor

Tiny tudor

farm house

Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#797 Old 4th Apr 2020 at 5:19 AM
Default Park redesign
I recently started a new legacy in Belladonna Cove which I hadn't really played before, so I hadn't realised how awful the Central Park area was. I've been slowly re-designing it.
Below is my first attempt at a formal garden. This is in one of the middle bits of central park. In the bottom corner of the same park is a small garden with coffee cart and small performance area. I'll be tackling the western park next.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#798 Old 14th Apr 2020 at 4:24 PM
Default Lots I’ve been working on lately
Various pictures of some of the lots I’ve been working on. I’m having a hard time finishing them because it seems as if every house I start I’ll get bored with and move on to something else. Is anyone else this way? Lol.

Inspiration:

Screenshots
Theorist
#799 Old 25th Apr 2020 at 8:20 PM Last edited by topp : 30th Apr 2020 at 11:09 AM.
I'm currently recreating Château du Landgraab from The Sims 3 World Adventures! Sorry for the low quality, but my game runs extremely fast with everything set to low. It was fairly difficult to redo the roofing. As soon as it's done, I'm sending it to the upload queue. Edit: it's live!
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#800 Old 2nd May 2020 at 2:08 PM
A fire station in downtown. It has a weird floor plan, but I like how it looks.

Screenshots
Page 32 of 39