Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Aug 2011 at 5:16 PM
Snow refuses to show on ground.
I have Double Deluxe, University Life Collection, Best of Business Collection, and Seasons. Snow refuses to show up. I went in the graphics settings and clicked "On" for "Snow on Ground" but when I click Apply Settings, it reverts itself back to "Off." Any suggestions? I looked it up, and it appears to be a relatively rare problem, as I found no solutions.

I bought Seasons mainly for the snow, and if I can't even see it, I pretty much wasted my money.
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 8th Aug 2011 at 6:28 PM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
  • Discussion - Sims 2 Game Problem
    Remember, as the message said that displayed before you posted your thread...

If you're having any problem, issue, error, or glitch with your game, that's a job for MTS's Help section. There's both articles with common issues as well as Q&A support forums where you can ask questions and get specific help.

Game Help:Game Problemwiki

try all of the steps in the above-linked FAQ, in order, and don't skip anything! Even if your specific issue isn't listed there, it's still a good idea to try those steps, to rule out the most common causes of game issues.

If you still have trouble, you can post a new thread in the Help Q&A forums. There's a link to the Help Q&A forums at the top of every FAQ in the Help section. If you do post there, make sure to read and follow the directions that will display before you post there!

Good luck, and happy simming! :)

Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: Referred to Help.