Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#51 Old 23rd May 2014 at 2:08 PM Last edited by gazania : 27th May 2014 at 1:21 PM.
Ho-kay. Looked up the six-pack. Looks like it's not that different from the party treats, so it should be a blast. Thanks, Fran H.

Looking at the dates on these Simslice downloads, I'm guessing that back in the 2005/2006 period, which is just before my Sims 2 addiction, and maybe even in 2008-ish, when the newer revisions of some mods appeared on Simslice, most people did not have much of a clue that stuff like RC-based flying saucers and penguin summoners (which I foolishly downloaded on my test game, and will probably get rid of promptly before I reinstall after getting Win 7 for this computer) could seriously affect your neighborhood's health if you weren't careful. And many new and/or unaware Sims 2 players probably weren't careful at all.

My test Sim in my junk hood is getting quite wasted, and has gone from being a reclusive soul to a very mellow and popular dude. He heartily thanks all of you.

Only .... I think he's had enough.

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#52 Old 24th May 2014 at 3:51 AM
Turns out I had the wrong download, so that's why it wasn't showing up. Got the right one and my sim is happily cultivating some pretty little plants. XD
Test Subject
#53 Old 26th May 2014 at 10:42 PM
Hi, could someone please tell em where to find the PC Sims cannabis mod? The booty is not working for me today so I can't get the Pandora Sims one but I'll get it when the site is back up. Thanks in advance
Field Researcher
#54 Old 27th May 2014 at 5:07 AM
There was a link earlier in the thread to a YouTube video. It's in the description of that video.

On the other hand....SWINGE!
Mad Poster
#55 Old 27th May 2014 at 1:32 PM Last edited by gazania : 27th May 2014 at 1:52 PM.
My test Sim has had a good rest now to get over the hangover from the Simslice beer, and I think it's time for him to try the bong from Pandora. Where the Sam Hill is that thing? Is it in the Pandora file cited here, or was it a separate download? And was it decorative? A poster here informed me that the Blackypanther weed is decorative.

I do have the PC-Sims download, but feel uncomfortable publicly posting the links to my Dropbox. This may violate certain MTS TOS and I do a good enough job of that as it is. I don't believe it would be a problem re the creator, since the site has long been abandoned. But I don't want to do something that would be the equivalent of MTS giving me those "slappy stars" you see in the game.

The PMBD site is under a great deal of disarray. I see that the Sims 2 booty link, which you could access via Googling, does appear to be down.I wouldn't ask at MATY, though. Just a bit of advice to the newbies here. I just happened upon a post from a Sims 2 player there just a few minutes ago .... egads. Nice to see that there are such welcoming folks there. :/ Let's just hope that the TS 2 booty site comes back up.

Instructor
Original Poster
#56 Old 27th May 2014 at 2:59 PM
I got the bong It came with the weed plot, and It's from pandora, don't know if its usable because its in the deco section

Peace, Harmony & Balance... Libra is Love..
Mad Poster
#57 Old 27th May 2014 at 3:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gazania
The PMBD site is under a great deal of disarray. I see that the Sims 2 booty link, which you could access via Googling, does appear to be down.I wouldn't ask at MATY, though. Just a bit of advice to the newbies here. I just happened upon a post from a Sims 2 player there just a few minutes ago .... egads. Nice to see that there are such welcoming folks there. :/ Let's just hope that the TS 2 booty site comes back up.

Yeah. Never ask a question like that at MATY or you will see those slapping stars. XD
Test Subject
#58 Old 27th May 2014 at 3:47 PM
Thanks guys, I have the one from Pandora Sims now, I'd be keen to try the others but have no idea where to find them! Maybe one day
Alchemist
#59 Old 27th May 2014 at 5:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheShonaMcleod
Thanks guys, I have the one from Pandora Sims now, I'd be keen to try the others but have no idea where to find them! Maybe one day

You should hit up Nancy Botwin.
Test Subject
#60 Old 27th May 2014 at 5:14 PM
My sims just really want to get high! Also, Weeds is an excellent programme.
Inventor
#61 Old 27th May 2014 at 9:54 PM
@ gazania , there are actually two different gnob's from Pandora. One is in deco ( at , I believe $200) as frenchyxo22 said. It is purely deco and can be sold on comm. lots at an owned business. The other can be found in Hobbies/creative , is also two bills( I think) and is functional. It can't be set for sale on comm. lots. Both have several recolor options. If you have trouble finding either one , just give me a shout and I'll hook you up. I owe you

Shotgunning bland cucumbers since 1974
Mad Poster
#62 Old 28th May 2014 at 9:36 AM
I found two Pandora hacks for weed on the Site that Must Not Be Named, maryjane and maryjane 2 lol. The only difference I found was that one had extra files called leaf and bongs. It also didn't work, because the garden plot never showed up. When I replaced it with the other one everything worked. So does that mean that my sims won't be able to use bongs, or are they somehow included in the download without needing an extra file?
Undead Molten Llama
#63 Old 28th May 2014 at 10:04 AM
I don't know, Charity. I could send you the bongs, though...If I can find where I put them in my "organized" Downloads folder...

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Mad Poster
#64 Old 28th May 2014 at 11:13 AM
I'll see what happens when my plants mature. They're barely surviving at the moment; maybe I shouldn't have planted them in winter. XD
Mad Poster
#65 Old 28th May 2014 at 12:24 PM
Funnily enough, the bongs are in the 'hobby' area of the downloads folder. I found them there, and placed on in the house. It has a function of putting buds into it. Of course it doesn't do anything without the plants...
Mad Poster
#66 Old 28th May 2014 at 2:49 PM
I'll look again. It's not the first time I've been mistaken! I was concentrating on the Garden and Deco sections, since I now think I misread something.

Instructor
Original Poster
#67 Old 28th May 2014 at 2:54 PM
Mookiebaylock Your totally correct,
I just realized, the bong I have is in hobbies, idk how I thought it was a deco! That's awesome it's usuable
I still haven't harvested my weed so yeah I'm anxious to see it all in action

Peace, Harmony & Balance... Libra is Love..
Mad Poster
#68 Old 30th May 2014 at 12:55 PM
I found the bong, too. I downloaded the wrong link. And I notice that with this version, you can partake communally as well if you leave a spare around. So both mods do that.

Mad Poster
#69 Old 2nd Jun 2014 at 5:22 PM
My sim chooses to smoke his weed amongst the weeds. XD
Screenshots
Test Subject
#70 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 5:47 PM
Hey, can you give me some good download sites?? Also, is there different sites for the hemp mod too?
Test Subject
#71 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 5:49 PM
Where's a link?
Scholar
#72 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 9:41 PM
I've used it, but the garden never grew to fruition
Top Secret Researcher
#73 Old 28th Aug 2014 at 3:42 AM Last edited by Rusty55 : 28th Aug 2014 at 4:42 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Traxxious
Where's a link?

From reading earlier post links can not be posted. They are on adult sites (I'm assuming this is why you can not post links). I use the one from Pandora sims a great deal in my game.
Test Subject
#74 Old 1st May 2015 at 7:51 PM
So can anyone post a link to a mod that doesn't require seasons like on mediafire?
Field Researcher
#75 Old 1st May 2015 at 11:39 PM
Maybe take this question to another forum where people can give you a link without breaking the forum rules for adult content. Like The Sims Cave or Garden of Shadows.

Also, it would have been better to make a new thread in the WCIF section rather than resurrect a thread that's been dead for almost a year.
Page 3 of 4