Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Oct 2016 at 11:26 AM Last edited by gazania : 29th Oct 2016 at 7:27 PM.
Default Favorite Lots
It could be yours. It could be someone else's (If so, give that lot designer some props, please! Maybe someone would like to download it as well.) Not necessarily the best lots, the largest, the best-landscaped, the prettiest, or the snazziest. They could be boxy as anything. Not necessarily filled with glitz and pretty stuff.

Just the packaged lots that you find yourself using again and again in your hoods because you like them, and often, your SIMS like them, too.

I like simple, playable lots, and design many of mine. I don't have the mad skills that so many have.

One lot which is a useful hood for so many of my hoods that isn't one of my lots is this one:

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=268973

I like the simple, open-concept approach, I have expanded beneath, and it's easy to move walls around. Beach terrain being tricky, it doesn't fit on all beach slopes, but it's usually somewhere in all of my hoods. The lot isn't huge, and the cost is reasonable.

The lot below has followed been on all my Unis since 2014 (and since I had to reset my hoods, that makes at least five Unis!), as well as a main hood, and is one I made. But first, it would be extraordinarily rude of me to not link to this lot first, because I probably wouldn't have built my lot without it:

http://iabee.tumblr.com/tagged/downloads

I loved the idea of the different building shapes and placements on one lot and the vibrant colors, but I wanted a more customized lot using my CC that would work as a community lot on a Uni campus, so I gave it a go and built a fresh lot using the above lot as a reference and inspiration:

This is the Duncan Arts Center. The rooms provide students with the opportunity to paint, design clothes, photograph Sims, arrange flowers (because floral arranging is an art) and make pottery. There is a gallery on the main floor, a classroom using Sophie-David's lectern to improve Creativity points, and a small reading room. There is also a room with vending machines (the smallest room ... I might have made that a little TOO small!) Apparently, the Duncans had quite a bit of money to present the building as a gift to five different Unis and one main hood. The building was initially named after Isadora Duncan, but I moved the dance studio to another building. I guess I should rename it, but I'm sure there is SOME rich artist with Duncan in the name out there!)

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Mar 2017 at 8:21 PM
The Queen's garden, a garden/park I made. It's not very good, but I wanted to see what other people thought of it.
Screenshots