Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Luna Lovegood (Evanna Lynch)

by silverglass19 Posted 25th Oct 2006 at 2:41 AM

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 5:50 AM
Wow! That's amazing!! You should do the rest of the cast! Not that some of the other work here isn't wonderful, but you truly are talented! Downloading right now!!!

You have suffered enough and warred with yourself. It's time that you won...

--------------

Livejournal...
Field Researcher
#3 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 8:08 AM Last edited by coolsimsgal : 25th Oct 2006 at 8:14 AM.
spectacular work, thank you for sharing more of your talent with us!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 8:24 AM
Wow... Very awsome!

Uncle Rico: Napoleon, you know we can't afford the fun pack. What, do you think money grows on trees in this family? Take it back! And get some Pampers for you and your brother while you're at it.
Scholar
#5 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 8:39 AM
WOW. You got her dead on! Wicked job!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 10:00 AM
Very good resemblance
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 1:57 PM
Thanks all! I do have more HP characters, but none of them are movie-style because it takes so much longer! hehe. I should try, tho. *ponders this mid-happy dance*

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 2:02 PM
I hate the films anyway, but she is an excellent resemblance! :D

"One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the Twentieth Century" - Jack the Ripper
"I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin', but I think unicorns are kick-ass!" Dave the Lighting Guy, Orgazmo
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 2:54 PM
You did an impressive job on her. Well done!
Instructor
#10 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 11:48 PM
You've done an amazing job. I know that she's a hard sim to make. Great work!
Scholar
#11 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 1:51 PM
She looks very tricky to sim and you've done managed to get a good resemblance so well done!
Test Subject
#12 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 4:45 PM
Color me impressed.
I've been trying to find a decent Luna on the Sims2 site, and yours is the best one I've seen. I'm very excited about how much like Evanna your creation is.

Have you worked on the Harry Potter Project here on MTS2? I'm sure they would appreciate this.

Don't worry; you're just as sane as I am...

~avatar by AyneGreensleeves~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 2:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lunalovegoddess
Color me impressed.
I've been trying to find a decent Luna on the Sims2 site, and yours is the best one I've seen. I'm very excited about how much like Evanna your creation is.

Have you worked on the Harry Potter Project here on MTS2? I'm sure they would appreciate this.

Thank you! I'm glad you like her.

I don't work on the Project, but lemme tell ya I wouldn't say no if they asked! haha. I'm such a newbie, tho, it's little wonder I'm not a part of it. I don't know how to do very much. Fortunately I'm perfectly content to leave the hard work to greater minds!

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
Test Subject
#14 Old 22nd Jan 2007 at 1:51 PM
That's very cool. I usually don't download the other characters from the books like this one, but your work is awesome here, and she's worth it. I'd love to have her in my game. Thanks! She'll be a great addition!
Test Subject
#15 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 12:10 PM
Where did you get this picture from? I thought Luna was only in the fifth book/movie. Although your Sim is totally awesome, I don't think that that's the way Luna was portrayed in the book. Where's the protruding eyes? And isn't her hair dishwater blonde? I really hate the casting in movies based on books sometimes. This actor looks very young. 14? Looks like she's 12. Does anyone agree with me?
Test Subject
#16 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 7:39 PM
Cheer, it is super!
Test Subject
#17 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 3:21 PM
Wow, this is amazing! She really looks like Evanna!
Test Subject
#18 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 8:32 AM
wow... yea i think that pretty much sums it up, again WOW

To sim or not to sim. That is the Question...
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 5:53 AM
Gorgeous, I'll enjoy having her running around in my neighborhood. I actually have a friend who looks so much like this girl that it is scary. ^-^
Test Subject
#20 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 7:44 PM
O...M...G!!!!!!!!! This is AWESOME!!!!! It looks exactly like her...you are awesome, thanks for the sim!!!!

This has been a comment frooooommmm............DUN DUN DUUUUUUNNN.....ANIMEFAN234!!!!!!!
Theorist
#21 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 12:27 AM
Thanks, she looks awesome. My dog is named Luna and I am a Harry Potter fan. I think I will stick a few of the characters in my game for fun. Great work.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Test Subject
#22 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 6:27 PM
Wow. thank you! ~best HP download ever~
Test Subject
#23 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 11:33 PM
you did a good job only i cant seem to download whole sims like her only clothing, hair, make-up, etc. but when i looked at her you did a really good job and we all know how hard it is to make a sim that is close to resemblence of a real-life person. please someone tell me how to get her in the game because she isnt working and ive tried lots of times . she looks really cool i cant wait to get her uploaded!
Test Subject
#24 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 3:43 PM
I adore Luna, and this sim is so awesome! You are awesome! Harry Potter is awesome! Thankyou!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 3:28 AM
OMG! The Sim Luna looks just like Evanna! Well Done!.
Page 1 of 2