Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dresscode by Consort

by Consort Posted 23rd May 2012 at 6:52 PM - Updated 4th Nov 2013 at 3:55 AM by Consort

194 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 88 Feedback Posts, 105 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 8
Theorist
#176 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 11:48 PM
I just noticed, when you switch households the hide interaction resets. Would it be possible to permanently hide it by any chance?

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#177 Old 2nd Jun 2015 at 5:24 PM
This is a handy mod to help force inactive sims to use the proper outfits on certain lots.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#178 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 12:42 AM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#179 Old 6th Oct 2015 at 6:55 PM
This is great, it makes it much easier to have certain themed lots now. I do wonder though if there any mods out there effecting party statue that forces people to change clothes to the theme such as toga, masquerader and etc..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#180 Old 23rd Mar 2016 at 10:35 PM
It appears I'm too late for this mod, and it's actually what I've been looking for for hours. I'm sick of the NPC's and townies showing up to my community lots looking a hot mess. Will you please considering updating this Mod to the latest patch, 1.67. I hope you or someone else who's only playing the Sims knows where i can get a Mod similiar to this in an updated version. Thanks for creating this MOD. I know know what I seek isn't impossible.
Test Subject
#181 Old 30th Jun 2016 at 4:34 PM
Any chance this item can be updated and added to Sims 4?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#182 Old 11th Jul 2016 at 2:27 AM
Thanks.
Test Subject
#183 Old 19th Jul 2016 at 8:22 PM
Maybe you should add an option to affect/not affect Sims that are not part of the household. Though, other than that, really good work.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#184 Old 30th Oct 2016 at 4:46 AM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#185 Old 28th Feb 2017 at 3:13 AM
Thanks for making nudist beach and ice lounge possible.
Instructor
#186 Old 14th Jun 2017 at 9:03 PM
Does it still work with the latest patch?
Test Subject
#187 Old 24th Apr 2019 at 11:14 AM
Hi, I used this mod to make sims wear formal attire at the club. WHen they show up they change into formal attire but after a while they change back to casual wear.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#188 Old 17th Nov 2019 at 1:24 PM Last edited by fluttereyes : 18th Nov 2019 at 2:47 PM.
Thanks so much for this. I came back in today to thank you, I've been testing it for a couple of days and it is absolutely invaluable, no more work clothes on community lots. I did see a couple ignore it with work clothes on but they were actually going in to work. I'm on 1.67, works fine.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#189 Old 7th Nov 2021 at 8:36 PM
Wonderful, thank you!
Working on 1.67
Instructor
#190 Old 12th Mar 2022 at 12:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mahoganywood
It appears I'm too late for this mod, and it's actually what I've been looking for for hours. I'm sick of the NPC's and townies showing up to my community lots looking a hot mess. Will you please considering updating this Mod to the latest patch, 1.67. I hope you or someone else who's only playing the Sims knows where i can get a Mod similiar to this in an updated version. Thanks for creating this MOD. I know know what I seek isn't impossible.

If you read through the comments, the creator already confirmed it works with 1.67, so it's fully updated.

goderguy
Scholar
#191 Old 18th May 2022 at 3:55 PM
I've been using this mod for a while and it's been great. I use the stylist function of Master Controller to set a winter and summer outfit as outfits 1 and 2. I click the dress code sign and choose 1 or 2 dependent on season and everyone on the community lot wears the right clothes. Recently I've been having an issue with the 1 and 2 outfits swapping over. Winter is 1 and jumpers, summer is two and t-shirts and dresses, but they switch so they are wearing jumpers n summer. Can't work out if it's this mod or MC. Looking for some feedback, version 1.67
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#192 Old 13th Aug 2022 at 5:49 AM
This is perfect! I cannot wait to try it out!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#193 Old 12th Jan 2023 at 5:07 AM
Anyone know if there is anything like this mod for Sims 4? Looking for something to control outfits by rooms specifically, unlike LittleMsSam's Dress Code Lot Traits mod, which true to its name only controls outfits per lot.
Test Subject
#194 Old 15th Feb 2023 at 10:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gianni Caruso
Great mod. Love it for my gyms, spas, saunas etc.

Would it be possible to ad a function that changes sims into a specific outfit (not category) using the outfit's ID?

An interesting idea that went unanswered - an option like this would be very helpful in finally utilizing some situational clothing, f.e. setting a ballerina outfit for a ballet studio. Maybe with splits form male/female and age groups? If the idea ever tracks - Arsil created something similar to this action in the Hanami mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#195 Old 1st Feb 2024 at 7:24 AM Last edited by SimByHeart : 1st Feb 2024 at 8:30 AM.
All I have to say is THANK YOU. I've been searching for a mod that stops sims from wandering around in their underwear, especially around sims they don't know or don't have high enough relationship with. You don't need to grab the newspaper in your bra and thong, or eat breakfast in your underwear in front of your brand-new roommate. The only other whisperings I've seen for this is people making fun of this and calling people searching for it lazy. Call me lazy all you want, but constantly needing to "change outfit..." isn't fun for me and feels like a cheese grater chore on my brain.
Page 8 of 8