Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Link Ninja
#601 Old 24th Sep 2018 at 10:35 PM
I was doing more seasonal shots and did one of a family stargazing/looking for meteor showers together in the autumn. This is a sect of the Hart family. Adagio's wife (Raine) and children (Hazel and Harrison). I think it's very sweet :3

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Advertisement
Mad Poster
#602 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 7:11 PM
The Triad family in my test hood, cooling off on a very hot summer afternoon

Left to right: Ora, Bette, Joan, Jupiter, and Angelica. Bette and Joan are married; Ora is their live-in girlfriend. Jupiter is the child of Ora and Joan. Angelica is the child of Ora and Bette.
Screenshots
Scholar
#603 Old 20th Oct 2018 at 7:01 PM Last edited by Mrmo : 20th Oct 2018 at 7:38 PM. Reason: Brainfarted and made a typing error

My Imohara family at breakfast. From the left: Grant, Cerry and Kim. (No, she's not sleeping ).
Mad Poster
#604 Old 28th Oct 2018 at 12:17 AM
Hildegard Folks and her little half-brother (same mother, different father) Dante Folks

(Also pictured here is Roldan Alvaro, Dante's father. He wasn't shirking his duty, honest! The baby just started crying the moment Hildegard dropped her homework on the floor next to his crib. Hildegard still wishes he was the one who got puked on!)
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#605 Old 30th Oct 2018 at 8:49 AM

The Dreamer/Caliente family. From top left to down right are Sascha Dreamer (Dirk and Dina Caliente), Dirk, Joe Carr, Ariana Caliente (Joe and Nina), Darren and Nina.
Link Ninja
#606 Old 5th Nov 2018 at 5:23 AM
Default Some family Pics
Hart-Side Cousins (all 14 of them!)

Cosgroves - Immediate Family + Son-in Laws

Orbinsons - Father's Day Pic

Louises - Immediate Family

Top Secret Researcher
#607 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 9:44 PM
After failing to wish for a partner 3 times, Nyle took it as a sign...

... and instead asked her son Sonja to ressurect his half-brother Felicia, who no one in the household has ever met, because he is also their ancestor.

So that she could seduce him...

... and marry him.

Not at all creepy to marry your great-great-great-great-great-granduncle who's also your late husband's son!
Link Ninja
#608 Old 21st Nov 2018 at 3:51 AM Last edited by Charmful : 21st Nov 2018 at 5:16 AM.
Default Happy Harts-giving?
It's the fifth annual Hart Sibling Line up (here is last years' ). Jeez I play slow. None of them are elders...yet. But they'll get there.

Harmony: Troubles in the marriage department! Sons gone wild! Managing high school students as a day job! She doesn't need any more wrinkles, damn it!

Andante: Clinging to his youth and hairline, waiting for his father-in-law to kick the bucket so he can be man of the house. Paying college tuition for his daughter and supporting his wife's artistic career. Another day, another wrinkle.

Adagio: Still going on SCIA missions, now his daughter is a teenager and starting to wonder more about his secret job. He built a tree house for his son. He enjoys the family life, well half of him since the other half is sworn to secrecy. Is taking good care of his lawn now but his age is starting to show.

Melody: Has her own practice, how do you like her now? Is thankful Rhapsody stopped copying her hairstyles. Likes wearing her doctor coat around the house and nothing else when the kids are gone. Makes her husband blush a lot.

Rhapsody: Just returned from Three Lakes, celebrating her husband's job promotion and her new career as a natural scientist since her kids are both at school now. Mission accomplished.

Sonata: Had another babby and now is closing that oven for good. She and her family moved to the city and she still owns a pottery shop. She's a business mom extraordinaire!

Forum Resident
#609 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 8:24 AM
The Sekemoto's celebrated Sam's birthday today!

Yumi helped Sam with his homework the next day as well.
Lab Assistant
#610 Old 18th Dec 2018 at 9:08 PM

Nervous & Pascal's family of boys.
Back row (L-R): Niles, Pascal with Dean, Nervous with Grant, & Henry.
Front row (L-R): Lawrence, Roger, & Dwight.

Call me Hannah
Mad Poster
#611 Old 19th Dec 2018 at 5:56 PM
NOT so happy couple. Maybe because big brother just grew up--TA DA--ugly.
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Lab Assistant
#612 Old 23rd Dec 2018 at 3:21 PM
My Loner squad.

So, here is the story.
Ajay Loner met his love of his life and I was so excited to generate their babies... actually tons of them!
They are all healthy boys and only one of them is a girl. (She reigns over her brothers)
So, in my Strangetown, Loner isn't a loner anymore!

Hi. I'm Caren but you can also call me Beau. I luv sims since I was born.
I GOT A YOUTUBE(Eng sub provided) : YOUTUBE
You can find my ts2&ts4 pre-mades' stories here: Blog(korean)
Not very active on the tumblr now but: Tumblr
I can be found at Discord channels dedicated to ts2.
Forum Resident
#613 Old 24th Dec 2018 at 6:37 AM
PT9 and Jenny Smith autonomously showed up the day of Lazlo's triplet's birthdays. I thought it was very sweet since Lazlo and Crystal are too broke to throw a birthday party for the kids.

Mad Poster
#614 Old 14th Jan 2019 at 1:07 AM
A small photoshoot with my favorite sims family

Mad Poster
#615 Old 17th Jan 2019 at 9:31 PM
Fetusoid and Emily Picaso-Curious, with their two sets of twin boys - children Vulcan (tanned) and Viktor (green)and toddlers, Vernon (green) and Vaughn (pale).

The twins learning their toddler skills, with their older brothers (and brother's friend) in the background. Vaughn is having trouble learning to walk with little Vernon in the way stubbornly not talking.
]

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#616 Old 23rd Jan 2019 at 11:16 PM
The Ottomas family:
Kat Larson (Tara Kat & Jason Larson) & Richard Ottomas ("Unborn twin Ottomas")
With their three children: Reece, Clemant and Sherie
Reece is actually Tommy Ottomas's child, Richard and Kat dated in high school, but then she left him for Tommy. When Tommy cheated on her while she was pregnant, she ended up back with Richard. Reece has no idea that Richard is his biological Uncle

Lab Assistant
#618 Old 15th Feb 2019 at 3:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gcgb53191
Alright Lauratje86, prepare yourself! Its time to meet the rest of my Landgraabs.

From top left: Malcolm VI, Madeline, Mason, Malcolm V, Meadow.

The kids: Malcolm V, Nora (different mom), Madeline, Mason

Nora's family: Her mom Melina, Nora, Her husband Arthur, Jamie and Ian.

Malcolm VI's family: Malcolm VI, Carolina, and Madison

Mason's family: Mason, Thomas, Farrah

Madeline is currently at Sim State so no family yet
The rest of the siblings aren't very old either.
They both knocked up their beloveds at the end of senior year of college.
We're hoping Carolina has Malcolm VII!!!

I love these pictures! Where can I find Farrah's outfit and hair?
Mad Poster
#619 Old 16th Feb 2019 at 8:32 PM Last edited by Bigsimsfan12 : 17th Feb 2019 at 4:55 PM.
The Indie family - Vivian (Cho) and Mitch Indie's children.
Oldest Etsu Cho, followed by Kujo (who just graduated college), Kurou (just entered college this rotation), then triplets: Katsumi (left), Kaori (middle) and Kadan (right).

Then at the other end of Belladonna Cove, The Gere-Roque family
To be fair, Xo (jumping on the sofa) isn't actually as badly behaved as this picture would lead you to believe, she's an A* student and knowledge sim. Xanxus (her brother, drinking from the bottle) has just aged up and is enjoying use of the bar.

Test Subject
#620 Old 17th Feb 2019 at 12:18 AM Last edited by shawnaleighx : 17th Feb 2019 at 11:14 AM. Reason: grammar
Nicola Williams and her twins Ariela and Albia Elswood
Their dad Albert Elswood died in a house fire before they were born, so she's been left to fend for herself. Albia favours her father with his hair, colouring and eyes and Ariela is her mothers double.
Test Subject
#621 Old 4th Mar 2019 at 2:08 AM
Default Recent Rotation
I love playing all the members of my legacy families. I can't decide on just one heir.

Gabriel Elswood and his wife Mia. Their children Flynn(toddler),( L-R) twins Sawyer and Aspen and Wyatt.
She's a romance sim and he's a family sim. I've got woohoo on autonomous so babies just kept coming. I'm managing to keep it under control otherwise they'd have many more than they have.

Connie Carbone(nee Elswood) and her husband Chris Carbone and their twins Miley and Levi.

Nicola Elswood(nee Williams) and her twins Ariela and Albia Elswood.

**Chris was a downloaded sim. I've had the files on my laptop for a long time now so can't remember where I downloaded him from. All the others are either my own sims or born in game like Mia.
Forum Resident
#622 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 10:53 AM
Here is my surviving Curious family, from my hood Nurembruck!
So, to note: This isn't an uberhood. I just felt like adding my favourite Uberhood couple into the game, Natasha Una and Pascal Curious.
For storytelling purposes, by this point, Pascal has sadly passed away and Natasha has fallen ill from heartbreak - it's not easy to see but she's in a wheelchair.
Pictured with her is Tina Curious (Pascal's first daughter from a one night stand with Nina Caliente - red hair) and Katrin 'Kitty' Curious (Natasha and Pascal's teen daughter - black hair).

You can call me Diddy (or Eve, if you want to go by my real name) :)
My Simblr is simping-simmer. Come and join me there for a chat!
You can also find me on the MTS or PBK Discord servers under the name 'Evenfall'.
Want to know the latest news in Carregffynon? Click here!
Field Researcher
#623 Old 16th Mar 2019 at 11:31 PM

Kayley and Ninette King playing together in their shared room. This was taken before their parents divorced and Corey moved out. Haven't played them since then, but I'm assuming things are a little less happy around there.
Mad Poster
#624 Old 11th Apr 2019 at 9:36 PM
Posey and Pippa Verse-Zimmerman
Really hoping Posey resembles her father, seeing as Pippa is identical to her mother Elouise (who, in herself, is a clone of Georgia Newson due to me messing up the stealth hoods at the start of my megahood)

Buck Grunt & Marcus Baldwin, with their twin sons Colton (black hair) and Jameson (blond hair)

Test Subject
#625 Old 14th Apr 2019 at 6:29 AM
Default caliente
Nina and her daughter Olivia Caliente.
Page 25 of 28