Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Teen Female Maternity Wear

by CmarNYC Posted 5th Dec 2012 at 11:21 PM - Updated 6th Dec 2012 at 3:38 AM by CmarNYC

124 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 45 Feedback Posts, 78 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#51 Old 13th Mar 2014 at 4:18 PM
great stuff thanks
Test Subject
#52 Old 14th Mar 2014 at 6:12 PM
This is what I get when I'm clicking on the download files, No cookies found!

No valid MTS login could be found. Please note that you must be logged into MTS to use this server.

Reasons for this not working are:

If you are logged in, then make sure you aren't using any kind of cookie blocker, like Norton Internet Security.
Try allowing "modthesims.info" in your security software for cookies.
MAKE SURE you have ticked the "Remember Me" option when logging in. If you do not, then you will not be able to download.

I've done every suggestion in the message and still it doesn't work, help please!
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#53 Old 14th Mar 2014 at 8:36 PM
You're having a problem with the site that has nothing to do with this mod. The instructions you quoted are telling you what the problem is and what to do: basically, you must be logged in (which I assume you are) and have cookies enabled in your browser and not blocked by your antivirus. You can Google how to enable cookies in your browser and antivirus and/or you can try using a different browser.

Detailed info: http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...o_Cookies_Found

If you can't get it working, please ask for help in the Site Issues forum: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=24

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#54 Old 17th Mar 2014 at 3:42 PM
This works perfectly! I love the little pregnancy icon in the bottom left corner. It makes it super easy to find the clothes you're looking for when you have a lot of content. Thank you for making this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#55 Old 5th May 2014 at 7:29 AM
Thank you very much.. i was getting tired seeing my sim with floating heads xD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 8th May 2014 at 7:31 PM
Thank you!!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#57 Old 10th May 2014 at 12:29 PM
Thanks for making this available.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 10th May 2014 at 7:51 PM
Thank you so much! :*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 22nd May 2014 at 4:54 PM
Awesome work Thanks:)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 24th May 2014 at 7:55 PM
Thanks for your hard work :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 17th Jun 2014 at 9:35 AM
cool
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 9:00 AM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 8:28 AM
Thank you so much :)
Sockpuppet
THANKS POST
#64 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 11:12 AM
I like you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 6:46 PM
Thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 2:11 PM
THANKS! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 5:28 PM
thank you so much !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 1:14 AM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#69 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 10:09 AM
Thanks! These outfits look great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 4th Aug 2014 at 7:08 PM
Thanks!
Test Subject
#71 Old 7th Aug 2014 at 5:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
Normally you have to plan the wardrobe in advance, yes. With Master Controller stylist you can plan clothes after the pregnancy is showing.

I decided not to download Master Controller in the past, but now I think I will! Could you please explain to me how this works really quick? Do I just download the base mod and then click on the pregnant sim to plan clothes?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#72 Old 7th Aug 2014 at 9:42 AM
Yes - use the Stylist function. As I recall it makes the sim temporarily non-pregnant.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 13th Aug 2014 at 6:48 AM
OMG YES THANK YOU!
Test Subject
#74 Old 20th Aug 2014 at 5:29 AM
Default how did you install
Quote: Originally posted by AlexandraLenox
This works perfectly! I love the little pregnancy icon in the bottom left corner. It makes it super easy to find the clothes you're looking for when you have a lot of content. Thank you for making this!

Im having a hard time installing, I put the un zipped mod in the package folder but don't show up in the mod script window. Do the clothing mods like this have to be in download file? if so how do I set the mod as .sims3packs instead of .packages? Im rather new to this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 22nd Aug 2014 at 5:46 AM
I still get the floating head syndrome. and suggestions?
Page 3 of 5