Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Blueprint Maker (Updated 08/17/2013)

by velocitygrass Posted 25th May 2013 at 6:20 AM - Updated 27th Nov 2013 at 2:41 PM by Nysha

287 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 146 Feedback Posts, 140 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 10 of 12
Test Subject
#226 Old 16th Apr 2014 at 12:35 AM
Same here with the "key not found" error. Velocitygrass, would be nice if you have a explanation or would fix this.
Test Subject
#227 Old 2nd May 2014 at 7:16 PM Last edited by myrareid : 8th May 2014 at 4:55 PM.
Great Idea, but not working I'm guessing because of the patch update.... will you be updating so this will work with patch 1.67?

udpate... got it to work. I had to update my mod framework folders had some things in there from when we used to download CC the"old" way.
Great Mod now we need to start sharing!
THANKS POST
#228 Old 2nd May 2014 at 9:26 PM
Thank you! so excited for this!
THANKS POST
#229 Old 10th May 2014 at 12:00 AM
U rock where EA fails!
THANKS POST
#230 Old 13th May 2014 at 1:40 AM
Awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#231 Old 18th May 2014 at 5:55 AM
I downloaded this Mod from the day it was released but it looked confusing so it's been sitting collecting dust. After building a home I absolutely love but wanted to reconstruct on a smaller lot I gave it a try and WOW .... I can't believe how simple this is to use. Wish I would have tried it out a lot sooner. It's absolutely perfect!! Thank you Thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#232 Old 22nd May 2014 at 10:56 PM
This is so cool!! Can I use this mod in a video?
Test Subject
#233 Old 25th May 2014 at 6:59 AM
My "Error" isn't showing up in the "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3" at the bottom. And I'm really frustrated!! Can someone help me please!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#234 Old 31st May 2014 at 9:38 PM
is there a place that I can get some blueprint that other people have made im not good at making them
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#235 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 7:59 AM
cheers for the item .. much appreciated as was getting sick of the standard blueprints built into game
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#236 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 9:31 PM
This is exactly what I was looking for!! This will make building WAY easier, and now I'll be able to make separate rooms and puzzle-piece them together rather than start building then have to erase and start over if it doesn't work out. I still have yet to check it out, hopefully it works! Thank you sooooooo much. :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#237 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 3:05 PM
Terrific stuff, thanks much
Test Subject
#238 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 9:22 PM
Default Love This!
I adore this tool! I have made so many blueprints with it, that I'm running into a lag problem. Do the package files not compress? I use CC Magic to manage my content, but the first time I added the blueprint files, they didn't show up at all. This is my first time posting, so sorry if this is the wrong way to go about asking this question.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#239 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 1:07 PM
With this leaving out a *.package file, it is very weird that uploading blueprints to pages is not a trend or something yet... I have been searching for half an hour, without finding blueprints to room, but only alot of *.sims3file with the items within the room....
But thanks alot for this mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#240 Old 7th Aug 2014 at 2:42 AM
Love this! Is there anyway we can share the blueprints we make? would be really cool if we could, I got a few I'd like to share but nobody seems interested
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#241 Old 12th Aug 2014 at 11:37 AM
Thanks, this is just the sort of thing that needed to go with the blueprints introduction, it's it good thing Modders like you exist, P.S I learnt of this though the Misty site after getting some resort rug's so thanks for your support there and and thanks to them as well.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#242 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 5:41 PM
Thank you!!! Love it!!!
Test Subject
#243 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 6:48 PM
Love the idea, but is there a way to share the blueprints people create? I'd love to be able to download some people's blueprints, as I HATE house building, but often find I need custom houses.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#244 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 9:24 AM
I'd love to see some blueprints also, does anyone have any that they would like to share?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#245 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 6:42 AM
Wicked!!! Thanks! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#246 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 1:02 PM
OMG YOU ARE A GOD! I LOVE YOUUUUUUU! Thank you so much for creating this. xoxox
Test Subject
#247 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 10:54 PM
I *still* get the error, "The given key was not present in the dictionary." Why? Please tell me how to get around this, or else update the mod, because it's unusable for me.
Test Subject
#248 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 2:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sevensimmers
Love this! Is there anyway we can share the blueprints we make? would be really cool if we could, I got a few I'd like to share but nobody seems interested

I'd love to use other people's blueprints... How would it work, though?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#249 Old 14th Nov 2014 at 1:55 AM
having problems making this work...
Field Researcher
#250 Old 25th Nov 2014 at 12:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by paintpyrate
I'd love to use other people's blueprints... How would it work, though?

Already does work.

"Save the package, install it like any other package mod, and test your blueprint"

In other words, they are distributed as packages. The sticking point isn't so much the technical problem of distribution, which is already possible, but rather the lack of demand. =)
Page 10 of 12