Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#176 Old 7th Nov 2016 at 5:03 AM
Damien Beaker. Handsome, even though he almost solely resembles his father.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
#177 Old 16th Nov 2016 at 2:06 AM
First is Cole Dreamer (left) youngest son of Lilith and Dirk, with his cousin Andrew Dreamer, son of Penelope (CAS descendant) and Drew Dreamer (son of Cassandra and Darren).

Samantha Dreamer, granddaughter of Lilith and Dirk.

Greta Gonzaga (Broke) as a teen. Daughter of Violet Dreamer (twin of Drew) and Ulysses Broke (Brandi's unborn son)

Screenshots
Forum Resident
#178 Old 16th Nov 2016 at 6:19 PM
Alante, daughter of Rose Grunt (Buzz's daughter) and previous townie Abhijeet. She is very playful and outgoing, so I gave her a fun hair.

Forum Resident
#179 Old 30th Dec 2016 at 4:28 PM
Bo Grunt, son of Tank, just aged up!

Playing games with Uncle Ty.
Field Researcher
#180 Old 3rd Jan 2017 at 2:01 AM Last edited by rielynn71 : 3rd Jan 2017 at 3:23 AM. Reason: image tags not working
I love this thread! It's interesting to see some of the same combinations I have in my game (Lillith and Dirk, Don and Cassandra, Johnny and Ophelia) and how similar the offspring are.

Here are a couple of my most Maxis-y born-in-games.

This is Braden Goth, son of Lucy Burb and Tyler Goth. Tyler was the son of Mortimer and Dina and was the spitting image of his dad. Spouse Mary Long is the daughter of Florence Delarosa and our favorite long-nosed townie, Benjamin Long.

Unfortunately, their girls Amelia and Esme seem to have inherited the Long genes.

They did improve as adults, and I think you can see Mortimer's eyes in Esme (on right).

Edit: I don't know why my image tags aren't working. *pout* I added the pics as attachments instead.
Screenshots

Myalgic Encephalomyelitis is a severely disabling neurological, cardiac and metabolic disease.
The Hummingbirds' Foundation for M.E. is fighting for patients to be given recognition and appropriate medical care.
Please visit hfme.org for more information.
Test Subject
#181 Old 4th Jan 2017 at 4:37 PM
Can you guess who their parents are?

These two are Tessa (Theresa) and Ryan, both Sim State University students. They look exactly the same because I forgot to roll the pacifier, whoops. Ryan is actually the older sibling.

And their teenage sister, Elizabeth (same parents):

Answer:

They resemble their parents a lot, don't you think?
Forum Resident
#182 Old 9th Jan 2017 at 8:30 PM
The first teenager of Strangetown Generation 5. This is Ripp Grunt's great-grandson.
Test Subject
#183 Old 1st Feb 2017 at 9:08 PM Last edited by sarah.h0201 : 10th Feb 2017 at 7:40 AM. Reason: too long
I've had double thoughts about posting here since it's an old post, but some new people posted so, yay !

So uh where to start ? I guess with my favorite household

These two are like my most favorite brother and sister born in game ever. Rainelle and her husband died in a fire or something and left Quinn alone who was later raised by her older brother.
Test Subject
#184 Old 3rd Feb 2017 at 5:57 PM Last edited by sarah.h0201 : 22nd Feb 2017 at 1:34 PM.
I know I already posted but I just realized that I had to post the grunts !

I resurrected Lyla Grunt who is now living alone in an apartment since Buzz is already taken

Instructor
#185 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 5:50 PM
Nina Caliente's only daughter Shawanda.

Dina Caliente's and Mortimer Goth's daughter Monroe.

There's no drama, like Sims drama.

Currently Playing: Sims 2 again!

Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#186 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 6:38 PM
@sarah.h0201 Please can you limit yourself to four inline images as per site rules, you can pop the remainder under a spoiler tag. It just helps with loading times

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Test Subject
#187 Old 10th Feb 2017 at 7:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Karen Lorraine
@sarah.h0201 Please can you limit yourself to four inline images as per site rules, you can pop the remainder under a spoiler tag. It just helps with loading times

Oh ! I'm very sorry. I will edit them right away !
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#188 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 10:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sarah.h0201
Oh ! I'm very sorry. I will edit them right away !
Thank you

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Instructor
#189 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 12:33 AM
Edward and Opal Contrary's son, Opaul. He's a cutie, looking just like his father.
Screenshots

Forum Resident
#190 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 4:41 PM
This is the child of Rose Grunt (Buzz Grunt's daughter) and that townie named Abdijeet .
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#191 Old 28th Feb 2017 at 5:48 PM
Here we have...

Miranda Goth - Child of Dina Caliente and Mortimer Goth from Pleasantview:

Othello Monty (left) and Alistair Monty (right) - Children of Romeo Monty and Juliette Cap from Veronaville:

Ceres Beaker (left) and Atom Beaker (right) - Children of Loki Beaker and Circe Beaker from Strangetown:

I cloned these sims and recreated them in a new neighborhood which is located on another planet. That's why there's a green sky in the background.

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Mad Poster
#192 Old 28th Feb 2017 at 6:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by monijt1
Edward and Opal Contrary's son, Opaul. He's a cutie, looking just like his father.

I love the hair on your sim..could you tell me where you got it please? i do not recognize it..
And yes, he is quite cute.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Instructor
#193 Old 28th Feb 2017 at 8:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
I love the hair on your sim..could you tell me where you got it please? i do not recognize it..
And yes, he is quite cute.

Sure. The hair is called 3t2 Jordan Strands. The version that Opaul has, is by Vimpse on Tumblr. You can get it from here, http://vimpse.tumblr.com/post/75033885370

Instructor
#194 Old 1st Mar 2017 at 4:38 AM
From right to left: Jonathan, Marianne, and Rada Gorey-Stacks, children of Allegra Gorey and Jane Stacks. Jonathan was absolutely horrible looking before I gave him a makeover (he looks cute now), Marianne is all Jane, but with black hair and tan skin (Boring!), and Rada looks like Jonathan, but with lighter skin and different eyebrows.
Mad Poster
#195 Old 1st Mar 2017 at 5:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by monijt1
Sure. The hair is called 3t2 Jordan Strands. The version that Opaul has, is by Vimpse on Tumblr. You can get it from here, http://vimpse.tumblr.com/post/75033885370

That was quite the adventure. But I finally got it. I so suck at tumblr...
Thank you.

Forum Resident
#196 Old 6th Mar 2017 at 8:31 PM
Descendant of 2 maxis made families:

Talitha Traveller - granddaughter of Vidcund Curious & Aliens and Trish & Trent Traveller
Lab Assistant
#197 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 4:13 AM
Elenora Capp, spawn of Regan and Cornwall. Somehow she ended up with brown hair?
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#198 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 4:53 AM
Oh wow..she looks like someone I know! That face expression..perfect.

Test Subject
#199 Old 9th Jul 2017 at 2:29 AM Last edited by Turquoise777 : 9th Jul 2017 at 8:03 AM.

Cindy Roseland (teen) - Brandi (formerly Broke) & Cyd Roseland's daughter

Cindy with her nephew Justin (his father's clone )
Scholar
#200 Old 12th Jul 2017 at 8:53 AM

Lovely Tippy, one of Samantha and Peter Ottomas' non-canonical spawns. I married her into an uglacy.

Her oldest daughter looks like she'll grow up somewhat better looking.

The oldest son, on the other hand, is heir material. The guy holding him is his father, who's the grandson of townie Phil Jitmakusol.
Page 8 of 15