Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 12:33 AM
Default WCIF Glamorous lounge hair
I can't post links/pictures but it's the hair on the female models that's in a side braid. I checked the wiki hair page but I didn't see it.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 12:45 AM
You mean the one on page 2, which is easily found in the Hair Gallery?
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 12:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by akatonbo
You mean the one on page 2, which is easily found in the Hair Gallery?

way to be rude.
But yes, the one on page two which I can't find in the hair gallery. And if I could find it I wouldn't be asking.
Instructor
#4 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 1:09 AM
I had an easier time finding the hair in Peggy's section of the Hair Gallery than I did finding it on Glamorous Lounge, since no page number was given.
Instructor
#5 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 1:32 AM
You have participated on this forum so little that the system will not yet let you post URLs because you haven't proven yourself not to be a spambot yet, and when you went to ask for help finding something you either didn't actually follow the rules and check the Gallery, or else didn't check it very thoroughly, then failed to give any more directions on how to find a picture of what you wanted than to give the URL of the site that had the picture on it. Try reading the directions on how to post a WCIF again before you go swearing at people, mmkay?
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#6 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 12:51 PM
The hair is by Peggy, found either at her site or at the booty (look for the Hairmesh number in the Peggy/Female hair section.

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects