Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Dec 2020 at 8:11 AM Last edited by Phantomknight : 18th Dec 2020 at 2:01 PM.
Default Knit Gloves - Found!
So I found myself looking for some knit gloves.
1. |Noora|Violent| knitted fingerless gloves from wickednoukfamily. The download link is missing and I can't seem to find it anywhere else.
2. javabean_dreams did some armwarmer recolors and the link is broken

FYI, I have found other gloves, so I'm really just hoping to find these two things. Any help is appreciated.
Screenshots

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 6th Dec 2020 at 10:48 AM
The first download can be found re-uploaded here! :-)
Mad Poster
#3 Old 6th Dec 2020 at 10:58 AM
Forum Resident
#4 Old 6th Dec 2020 at 11:13 AM Last edited by vegan_kaktus : 6th Dec 2020 at 10:34 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Annaminna
You may PM javabean_dreams https://modthesims.info/member.php?u=2170383

Not OP but I have tried contacting javabean_dreams many times, both on MTS and over at tumblr. They never responded :/
Mad Poster
#5 Old 6th Dec 2020 at 3:19 PM
I see you've found the first gloves, but I just wanted to poke my head in and mention that I made recolours in Aelia's Jewel and Lonesome palette here: https://sushigal007.tumblr.com/post...me-lost-seasons
As for the second one, are you looking specifically for those recolours or would just the original mesh and a neutral recolour suffice?
Alchemist
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Dec 2020 at 4:48 PM
Thanks for the replies everyone! For the second one, I did find Doraemon's gloves on simscave, so I was hoping for the recolors, but that's okay.
I was originally looking for stuff for teens, tbh, and it looks like this one might just be for AF.

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Mad Poster
#7 Old 18th Dec 2020 at 10:40 AM
Reviving this thread to let you know I recoloured those Peggy/Doraemon gloves in Pooklets unnaturals palette (not quite the recolours you were looking for, but some are similar) and added teen and child stages to them here: https://sushigal007.tumblr.com/post...those-old-peggy
Alchemist
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Dec 2020 at 1:59 PM
Wow, thanks so much @sushigal007! I've been giving all the Veronaville townie teens makeovers and this will help a bunch!

aka Kelyns | she/her