Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Dec 2020 at 8:49 AM Last edited by Disil07 : 26th Dec 2020 at 1:47 PM. Reason: My question is answered now
Default WCIF Clean house interaction
So I want to make one of my female sims doing all chores with one interaction (like maid but not autonomously). Is there a mod that make this interaction?
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 25th Dec 2020 at 11:30 AM
Macrotastics maybe. http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...php?topic=208.0

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Forum Resident
#3 Old 25th Dec 2020 at 1:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Disil07
So I want to make one of my female sims doing all chores with one interaction (like maid but not autonomously). Is there a mod that make this interaction?

If you have Uni, you can have one Sim Influence another Sim to clean (for 2500 Influence points).

As the Sims Wiki says "Only available if there is cleaning that needs to be done, such as making beds, washing dirty dishes, picking up trash, etc. Think of it as one-time maid service with an alternative cost."

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may also be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Dec 2020 at 9:47 PM Last edited by Alex5 : 25th Dec 2020 at 10:00 PM.
Alchemist
#5 Old 26th Dec 2020 at 11:15 AM
@Disil07, Macrotastics should be able to do this, but that's a more complicated mod with lots of features you may or may not want. Anyway, for this I use Pookie51's Be Maid, Repairman, Gardener. With it, you click on a sim, choose 'Be Maid', etc. and the sim does the work. It even works on visitors, though sometimes, like on community lots, you have to make the sim selectable first (which you can do with boolprop or Dolphin's Control This Sim mod.

Depending on your other needs, you may also want to check out Christianlov's mods. I believe Diligent Visitor Controller and All-In-One and Nanny let you assign playables to do work (in addition to townies and custom npcs). But it's been a while, so don't quote me on that. For controlling a playable on the same lot, though, Pookie51's mod is probably the simplest method.

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Dec 2020 at 1:46 PM
Okay thanks guys! Now I dont need to hire maid that doesn't effective anymore!
Mad Poster
#7 Old 29th Dec 2020 at 9:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Phantomknight
@Disil07, Macrotastics should be able to do this, but that's a more complicated mod with lots of features you may or may not want. Anyway, for this I use Pookie51's Be Maid, Repairman, Gardener. With it, you click on a sim, choose 'Be Maid', etc. and the sim does the work. .

I looked at this (old) mod, but there was an unanswered question about not being able to make a Sim STOP the action.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Alchemist
#8 Old 30th Dec 2020 at 3:46 AM
@grammapat, you just cancel it/x-out the action in the queue. The mod isn't 100% perfect, but it's my favorite way to address this issue.

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Mad Poster
#9 Old 30th Dec 2020 at 6:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Phantomknight
@grammapat, you just cancel it/x-out the action in the queue. The mod isn't 100% perfect, but it's my favorite way to address this issue.

the person saying that (in the comments) said the Sim just wandered around looking for "work to do"; it could not be cancelled, the Sim couldn't be directed to do anything. They had to quit the game. HOWEVER I know some people have problems that no one else has. So I WILL try it.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Alchemist
#10 Old 30th Dec 2020 at 8:50 PM
@grammapat, I see. No, I don't think I've ever experienced that issue. But if you do, you shouldn't have to close the game--you should be able to turn on testing cheats and force reset the sim. That would reset the sim's queue and stop whatever they were doing.

aka Kelyns | she/her