Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st May 2021 at 4:30 AM Last edited by parrot999 : 1st May 2021 at 8:21 PM.
Default WCIF: These Public Phone Recolors

I think I know the site they came from, but the download link is not working properly. I really want them for my Downtown, since I'm systematically changing the colors of each map's payphones as I am trying to theme and add some more unique design to each one ala The Sims 1. Anyone have any alternative link? I'd even settle for a custom lot with one or both of them included.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 1st May 2021 at 7:12 AM
Please, when you want us to find something and you know where they came from, at least tell us the creator's name or the site name or the file name, or something! We cannot read minds and we are not magic, most places where the download link is broken we can find onWayback Machine, or by searching on the creator or file name.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st May 2021 at 7:22 AM
Is this the right post?: https://an-nas.livejournal.com/46031.html

If so, change the download link address from having 'www' to 'app'. Here's the changed link: https://app.box.com/s/htfmjcr6kp

Field Researcher
#4 Old 1st May 2021 at 6:30 PM
If you're wanting distinctive recolours, you may wish to consider Michelle's version. I am particularly fond of the black, white, and red ones, but I've used some of the others when I was in a matchy-matchy mood. They all look great in game.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st May 2021 at 8:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Please, when you want us to find something and you know where they came from, at least tell us the creator's name or the site name or the file name, or something! We cannot read minds and we are not magic, most places where the download link is broken we can find onWayback Machine, or by searching on the creator or file name.

Sorry, I didn't think the link itself would be much use considering it wasn't working.

@ClaudetteCarleone That is the set, Thank you so much! Now I know how to make Box links work.

@Croidure I actually do use those, I just don't want every subhood's lamps except the base and university (using the university lost and found ones) ones to be grey or white, because the contrast between the basegame's yellow lamps and those white ones would be kinda urksome personally. But if there were more lamp variations it'd make more sense to me. I'd much rather more variety to try to make the different subhoods designated public phones not stick out too harshly from the basegame and uni lamps.