Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jul 2021 at 6:13 AM Last edited by Nottakenaway : 7th Jul 2021 at 7:43 AM. Reason: solved
Default [solved] Trapping's Advent 2012 GOS December 13th gift
Specifically, from this post.
I scoured their simfileshare, and even found a promising folder! Advent Calendar Thingy ! ...but alas. I open up 13.zip, and it's not it. It's a DIFFERENT advent calendar. Ayyye...
And in the GOS section, there was Advent 2011.. but sadly, no Advent 2012.
Is Advent 2012 lost to the dropbox purge (that ate a lot of trapping's previously reuploaded content)? Or is it in the simfileshare somewhere buried in a subfolder?

I suspect it's missing, but maybe someone will know "Aha, I know exactly where it is!"
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 7th Jul 2021 at 7:01 AM
@Nottakenaway - I went to the post you linked to and was able to download all 34 items listed there, by clicking on the words Binned, Download, Custom and Geneticized & Townified. Even managed to get the swatches.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Jul 2021 at 7:46 AM
@Michelle
Thank you for the tip, letting me know that it must be a browser issue.

When I was clicking of the links, trying to open them, they instantly blinked away, so I had thought that they simply were not functioning.
But when I manually copied the link address, opened a new tab, then pasted the link, only then did it work.

So basically Chrome is buggy.

I'm a young adult in poor health, trying to heal enough to complete my goals.
This is the song that never ends ~ It goes on and on my friends ~
my first ToT Challenge (which is actually indefinitely hiatus, I'm in a different TOT hood now)