Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jul 2021 at 1:16 PM
Default college bed-time
I've seen a mod that makes everyone in a house go to bed. But will it work in a dorm? I don't care about non-controllables, but if there are lots of playable students they get all stupid. Is there something that will make them use the bathroom and go to bed, in their OWN bed (in a claimed room). I guess all Sims would rather drink coffee all night, so I took that away. So now they pass their room to sleep on a bench (more comfy?). It takes Sim-hours to find them: stop that! Look at a picture, go pee, where's your room? GO TO BED!

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 10th Jul 2021 at 1:49 AM Last edited by Phantomknight : 10th Jul 2021 at 4:18 AM.
I think there's an alarm clock that works with an assignable bed mod, so that you can set a time and the sim will get called to sleep. Maybe some combo of Twojeffs or Inge and a Pescado mod?

ETA: I was thinking of Pescado's sleep clock; no other mods are required. It doesn't seem to have an exact set bedtime per say, but you can set it up so that sims are called to sleep to be fully rested by the time you've set them to wake up.

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Jul 2021 at 11:37 AM
Thanks, but not quite right & can only be set for two sims.

Alchemist
#4 Old 10th Jul 2021 at 1:40 PM
Well, two sims per clock. So if you have more sims, you would need to place another clock. I think the clock needs to be near the bed anyway, so in a dorm, you'd probably need one in every room.

But anyway, yeah, not quite right, but surprisingly the closest thing I found right now. If I find anything else, I'll let you know.

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Jul 2021 at 7:13 PM
As usual, thank you Sir Knight

Mad Poster
#6 Old 11th Jul 2021 at 8:56 PM
I would use the pause button to hod the game while setting up everybody's orders and I also use the time freezer clock to stop time while they get ready for bed if they're running late to make sure they get into bed at the right time.It can be used to freeze time while you get sims ready for bed or ready for work if you left it too late to just let them get rady normally without freezing time.
Scholar
#7 Old 12th Jul 2021 at 1:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Phantomknight
I think there's an alarm clock that works with an assignable bed mod, so that you can set a time and the sim will get called to sleep. Maybe some combo of Twojeffs or Inge and a Pescado mod?

ETA: I was thinking of Pescado's sleep clock; no other mods are required. It doesn't seem to have an exact set bedtime per say, but you can set it up so that sims are called to sleep to be fully rested by the time you've set them to wake up.

Gotta try this one! It drives me nuts when the whole family gets up at the same time, and Sims who start work later or have the day off barge into the bathroom ahead of those who need to get ready quickly!