Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jul 2021 at 12:40 PM
Default WCIF: No Truck Idling
I remember the hack, but I mustn't be remembering the right name because I can't find it. Does anyone have a link to the hack that makes the gardener turn his engine off rather than leaving it running noisily while he does his work?
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 13th Jul 2021 at 12:02 AM Last edited by joandsarah77 : 13th Jul 2021 at 12:14 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
I remember the hack, but I mustn't be remembering the right name because I can't find it. Does anyone have a link to the hack that makes the gardener turn his engine off rather than leaving it running noisily while he does his work?

I have that, I am thinking it came from djsims? Which is back up. https://sims.jfade.com/index.php.html
If it is not and it's from a dead site I can upload it to sim file share.

edit: Now I am thinking maybe it was by Squinge, but I don't know what it is called to be able to find it.

Edit again: I found it! Its called EliseGlobalGardenerTurnOffEngine and there are four of them, one for each service. Let me know if you can't find it.

Last edit: I could not find it by Googling myself so I uploaded it. https://simfileshare.net/download/2603710/

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 13th Jul 2021 at 12:35 AM
Thank you, Jo! You found it yourself here, but it looks like this is all that's left of that forum.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 13th Jul 2021 at 1:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lili975
Thank you, Jo! You found it yourself here, but it looks like this is all that's left of that forum.

So I did. I don't remember that

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Jul 2021 at 9:54 AM
Thanks!