Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 2:41 AM
[FOUND] Besides InTEEN, is there another hack to get teens preggy?
EDIT: SEE MY LAST POST AT BOTTOM....I NEED HELP KNOWING WHAT FILE TO GET... EVEN THOUGH I READ README, I STILL GOTS QUESTIONS...

I only ask, b/c, I'm having issues with InTEEN in my game, and, don't mind getting rid of it, but, would like to have a hack to get my teen sims pregnant.

...I really don't know that there would be another... i mean, why would there... when theres the inTEEN, but, hey, wishful hoping....right?!

Sims, like life, is very unpredictable. One minute you're eating four day old pizza, and then the repo-man steals your only sofa and you're in tears. ...then the food poison kicks in.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 2:46 AM
Field Researcher
#3 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 2:47 AM
I am probably totally wrong, but can't you use boolprop and then get the tombstone thing and make a sim pregnant with it? I'm not too familiar with boolprop.
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 2:57 AM
cavilez1987 -thx, i read the thread...went to the site, then the booty, but, have a issue....don't see the pets version on the booty
link:
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/sims2living/

ON my computer, i have: base, uni, nightlife, pets , so, i need pets version, yeah?
...so, i'm just out of luck i suppose?

Oh, and
thanks captainzaza for the suggestion, but, i personally don't really like the tombstone of l&d....but, it's always good for a back up, though, i don't believe it allows teens to get pregnant...

Sims, like life, is very unpredictable. One minute you're eating four day old pizza, and then the repo-man steals your only sofa and you're in tears. ...then the food poison kicks in.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 2:57 AM
Yeah that works for adults, but since the sims was not meant for teens to get pregnant you need to get hacks and things like that.

Edit: Clw8 maybe you can get the one for seasons? I am not sure how it works if you don't have the right EP (I have all of them). I don't know, I wish I could help you out further. Sorry.

Edit2: I think I figured it out for you. DL the AL and open it, then click on the readme and that pretty much sums it up for you.
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 3:20 AM
cavilez1987, ok, strange as the whole thing seems, i'll download a version for a pack i don't even own, , but, for once in my life, i'll read the 'read me' like u suggest!

LOL....now, i see why u suggest the readme.....i would have never guessed that that particular package, was for all games!

---Thanks....i now will leave inTeen in my recycling bin.....since i only occassionaly used it anyhow

Forum Resident
#7 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 3:34 AM
You are welcome. I am also gonna DL it.
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 5:12 AM
You know what...ok, so, went and downloaded it...got in game, and....guess what..... errr!!!
Noticed 2 glitches immediatly:
1.)When clicked 'relax' in bed for my couple, they'd both get in bed, then, immediately pop right back out.
2.)When 'potty training'...or attempting to...there kid, they'd place him on potty, then, without doing anything in the potty, he'd [the toddler] pop back where he was picked up from!

I don't know....I guess I got the wrong thing. I mean, i got the 'seasonspet' version, and only got the files i was told...but, maybe that is the wrong thing?

Heres the games i have installed:
-Sims 2 Double Deluxe (NL and celebrations)
-University
-Pets

should i of gotten a differnt combo of files?

Forum Resident
#9 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 5:18 AM
Hmmm. I haven't even tested mine out in game yet. That really sucks.
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 5:22 AM
well..u say u have all ep's.... it'll probably work 4 u....i think my games basically messed up all b/c i have double deluxe, and, i guess technically it might be newer than pets, even though pets is newer than nightlife??? idk, all i know is that for xmas, i'm getting like.... 3 more eps! so, hopefully ...by then...i'll have a problem free game, maybe...lol

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#11 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 2:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by clw8
You know what...ok, so, went and downloaded it...got in game, and....guess what..... errr!!!
Noticed 2 glitches immediatly:
1.)When clicked 'relax' in bed for my couple, they'd both get in bed, then, immediately pop right back out.
2.)When 'potty training'...or attempting to...there kid, they'd place him on potty, then, without doing anything in the potty, he'd [the toddler] pop back where he was picked up from!

I don't know....I guess I got the wrong thing. I mean, i got the 'seasonspet' version, and only got the files i was told...but, maybe that is the wrong thing?

Heres the games i have installed:
-Sims 2 Double Deluxe (NL and celebrations)
-University
-Pets

should i of gotten a differnt combo of files?

It could be that the hack is conflicting with something else that you have in your Downloads folder. The Inteenimater is a hack which impinges on many aspects of the game, so there are many hacks out there which will not work with it. What you'd really need to do is run a hack conflict scan on your files, and use the 50% method if you can't find the problem. Information for all of this is on MTS2 Help section; follow the link in my signature.
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 2:37 PM
THANKS everyone for your help. I eventually found an old hack that was hiding under things, deleted the little monster. Then redownloaded the InTEEN, and, ta-da, no issues. So, even though the hack listed above is probably a good one, I'm gonna just use the InTEEN, now that I have it working correctly again.

Locked thread | Locked by: linuslover30 Reason: FOUND