Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 12:00 AM Last edited by lokiblossom : 7th Nov 2009 at 12:11 AM. Reason: category
Moving Objects at 45 Degree Angles
I used to have a mod to do this, but since the infamous crash of 2009 I haven't been able to locate it.
boolProp allow45DegreeAngleRotation true and boolProp snapobjectsgrid false aren't working.
I know I got the mod from this site, does anyone else know what I'm talking about?
Advertisement
transmogrified
retired moderator
#2 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 12:17 AM
I don't know the mod, but the correct cheats are boolProp allow45DegreeAngleOfRotation true and boolProp snapObjectsToGrid false
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 12:27 AM
Ah, yes. I forgot to type in "of", but I have it written in front of me. I got the cheats from an old Y!A question. I still want the mod, though.. wherever it went off to.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#4 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 12:48 AM
If you create a userstartup.cheat file you can have the game start with the 45degree rotation cheat enabled, and then use an alias to not snap to grid instead of typing the whole thing out.

The mod your looking for was a bamboo plant by, I think, wintermuteai1. But it's not here anymore.
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 4:31 PM
İf you are older than 13, try Dave Luv's censor remover See Them 2.31 at Simsky .That maybe what you are looking for.
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 10:28 AM
You can download See Them in SXS2(18+) too.

Anybody can create a mirrored armoire? Iwant to make it but so hard!!
Scholar
#7 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 2:56 PM
Umm wrong thing people- they are looking for an object to allow them to move objects at 45degree angles not a censor blur remover - this means allowing your Sims to put furniture in a corner at a proper angle w/o Mansions and Gardens not allowing them to run around nekkid with no blur covering their bits (if you have anatomically correct skins) Read the WCIF before posting.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#8 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 3:04 PM
You don't -need- any object to do it as long as you have ANY expansion or stuff pack. Just use the cheat in a userstartup.cheat file.

And See Them automatically enables that cheat (through the userstartup.cheat file) so folks -were- on topic, arelenriel. But really not necessary to get that (which does so much more) when you can easily set up your own userstartup.cheat without downloading anything...

Game Help:Userstartup.cheatwiki

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#9 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 9:48 PM
isnt there just a MOD i can use? That code doesn't work for me ;3;
Mad Poster
#10 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 10:01 PM
Yes there is a mod but it has other things to, its called See Them http://simsky.parsimonious.org/ensimsky.php
This program will either add to or create a user startup file in your Config folder in My Doc/EA Games/The Sims 2.
There are 4 options and if you don't check them then they will not be set.

Quote:
After launching the program, you can see the same interface, as shown in the picture above. If you want to remove the censor blur, click on the left picture (a naked Sim) - the red X sign will change to a green check mark, which indicates that the censor has been successfully removed.

If you want to see the censor blur again, just click on the picture with the naked Sim again - the check mark will change back to the red X sign.

How do I use the other functions?

If you click on the right picture (the one with the plants), you can enable / disable placement of objects out of grid. Use this cheat only for adjusting the placement of e.g. decorative items after buying them - don't use it while building a house as some items (doors, windows, kitchen counters) require this cheat to be turned off when placing them.

When you click on the picture with the armchairs, you can rotate the objects in 45-degree steps and place them on a diagonal. You must have University or a newer EP for this to work. NOTE: This function does not support all objects. It will not work on many larger objects. You also have to rotate the objects by using the "," and "." keys (there is "<" and ">" on the same keys).

Clicking on the remaining picture (the one with the pie menu) will enable the testing cheats mode - known as Debug mode. This mode has been set up by the game authors and See Them 2 just allows you to enter / quit it. Some user-created items may display error messages when this mode is on. After enabling this function and while in the game, hold the Shift key and click on a Sim to display the pie menu. You can change the look of your Sim or the life goals then, but be careful as some of the options can kill your Sim! Don't save the game if you are not sure what happened!

This mode also allows you to change the needs levels or skill bars of your Sims - just drag with the left mouse button over each bar in the game to change it to the maximum level!

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158