Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Mar 2019 at 5:26 AM
Default OMGWTFBBQ Item Description
This is a bit of an odd request, I know. I'm looking for the DESCRIPTION of the OMGWTFBBQ when it was posted here. Screenshots would be the best, but I'm.not picky. I remember it said something about "unwanted crotchfruit" and that phrase found its way into my vocabulary, and my friends have been curious as to... Why.
Again, I don't need the item itself, but the info that was below it when it was still available on MTS

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~Theodore Geisel
"If what you are is just what you own, what have you become when they take from you almost everything?" ~Destroya, My Chemical Romance
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 1st Mar 2019 at 8:09 AM
Has ACR or "risky woohoo" given your sims too many unwanted crotchfruit? Did the adoption agency fob off another baby on you instead of that pizza you wanted? Brought to you by the coolest acronym ever to grace the face of the Internets, it's OMGWTFBBQ! It's new! It's shiny! It's more awesome than all those lesser, useless downloads that do nothing that isn't already in the game! It even functions as a regular grill, with all the options, for all versions of game, unlike other people and their lesser-awesome crap! And best of all, it can be yours for less than 640K, because 640K is all anyone should ever need. Accept no Kewian-based substitutes! If you don't vote for this to win, I will come in the night and steal your first-born children! And then EAT them!

https://dead-babies.livejournal.com/684067.html
Forum Resident
#3 Old 1st Mar 2019 at 8:14 AM
I remember seeing this mod when I was like 10 and didn't know cc/mods existed. Let's just say I didn't get a good first impression of ts2 modders lol