Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th May 2021 at 11:45 PM
Default WCIF these default hacks so I can delete them from my downloads folder, or reinstall later?
Hey, so I have a few default replacements that irritate me to no end, but I know I might miss them!
One of these is a mod that removed the vampire skin tone completely but kept the eyes. I've either gotten this from sssvitlans(no longer up) or right here, on MTS! Personally, I enjoy the vampire tone but got a slightly less extreme version of it saved, just in case!
I'd also like to find a default mod I know I downloaded from sssvitlans, this one being a default hair replacement mod for all EPs and SPs for female hair of all ages, and some male hair. Because I fixed the broken textures on the AF hairs, I'd like to remove the default replacement mod. I distinctly remember the male hair being separate from the female hair, but I cannot remember if the female hair was separated by packs or in one giant file. This one is a higher priority because I don't really like the textures or mesh, especially when they don't have physics if I recall correctly, meanwhile the vampire skin is something I can live with, 100%.
I've attached an image below of one of the default dump hairs
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 10th May 2021 at 4:50 PM
Just move them to a back-up folder instead of deleting them. That way you're not dependent on other people maintaining their sites.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Forum Resident
#3 Old 10th May 2021 at 7:28 PM
The post has been saved via wayback! It's by sinneblommen, I reblogged it to packrat since the dl link still work :-)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th May 2021 at 7:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vegan_kaktus
The post has been saved via wayback! It's by sinneblommen, I reblogged it to packrat since the dl link still work :-)

thank you so much!