Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jun 2021 at 2:03 AM Last edited by The ForestBalrog : 2nd Jun 2021 at 7:41 PM.
(Solved) Base Game Loading Screen & Music
Hello,
I'm looking for a mod, or a way to revert the loading screen UI and music back to the ones from the base game. I've had Mansion & Garden Stuff for over 7 years now and Apartment Life since 2008...I'm sick of the loading screen and music and wanted to go back to the original. I tried LoadingRandomizer 2 by greatcheesecakepersona (carefully following all instructions and setting administrative rights) but it still just ran the game with the Mansion & Garden UI and music. I've been searching like mad but can't seem to find something that will simply return the loading screen to its original state, I'm not interested in the "clean" or "modern" UI that people have made. Thanks in advance for any help that can be offered - and hopefully I'm posting in the correct category.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 2nd Jun 2021 at 10:38 AM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Jun 2021 at 7:40 PM
Thank you Lili975! Exactly what I was looking for
I also found this browsing on my phone last night and just tested it & it works as well: https://eddysims.tumblr.com/post/186349656259