Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Warlokk's Hi-Res Female BodyShapes - 36DDD Enh/Nat Tops Separates Set

by Warlokk Posted 8th Jul 2006 at 9:28 PM

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 9:53 PM
Nice...but umm they scare me.....

Harajuku Girls you got the wicked style I like the way that ya are I am your biggest Fan............
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 10:01 PM
Too big for a body shape like that °___° but...that's a good mesh.. Because I think this has been quite hard to do and it has taken much time.. I'd never be able to do stuff like that (meshes etc..)XD
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 10:05 PM
LOL yes, they are pretty large, aren't they... I know they won't be to some folks' taste, but for others these aren't big enough! :D

All in the name of variety!

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see my latest creations!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial updated 11-18-06
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 10:14 PM
Wow! It's coooool! :DDD
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 10:42 PM
Agh, that is so terrifying. O_O Just FYI... as a chick... boobs don't do this: https://thumbs2.modthesims2.com/imag...Dnat_Halter.jpg the shirt would fall over them, you'd have to glue it underneath to do that and it's highly uncomfortable. :/

Personally, if this is what you call "variety" then you should do a male version where they have increasingly larger crotchbulges. Just saying.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 10:54 PM
I think you do a great job on all of the different size simmies that you create. When I look at this particular Simmie, I think of back ache. lol

Thank you for sharing with all of us your many creations. It is much appreciated.:clap:

TickleYu (Teresa) :lovestruc
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 11:10 PM
Luminance-- Marvine and BeosBoxBoy have the guys well in hand over at InSIM, so I'm concentrating on the ladies. I agree, the sticky-shirt thing is a bit unrealistic, I may do further outfit types later to address this, but for now this is just a start. The really large sizes are by far the most difficult to do well, but there is a lot of demand for them (granted mostly from guys, but whatcha gonna do? :D)

I've released these same meshes in every size in my collection now, so hopefully everyone can find something to suit their needs. I also purposely released each size in a separate post so folks wouldn't have to get stuff they don't want to get the stuff they do.

Lab Assistant
#9 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 11:54 PM
WOAH! i like the size of those ;-) hihi. Thank you, will let my busty women in sim wear it
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 12:24 AM
Very very good1
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 8:49 AM
When I first saw these I said "Oww! That looks like it would hurt!"

Are you doing industrial strength, wide strap bras for the underwear, especially for elderly big chested females?

You should make a Hooters shirt for this mesh!

I may have missed it, but do you have female chest sizes going the other way? From smaller than the standard adult female sim to adult female sim flat chested?

I'm asking because it would make some Asian outfits look more realistic. Mattel had to down size Barbie's breasts so that she would sell in Japan.

Don't forget to say "thank you" to Sims2 creators and recolorers (is that a word?) And support this site!

Thanks, for all your posts and thanks. I often don't have time to respond, but they make my day and warm my heart.
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 6:19 PM
Yep, I posted all the remaining sizes the same time I posted this, and the A's and DD's were done previously. They're all here, best bet is to click my Profile, or check out my section at InSIM (link in sig).

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 6:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Warlokk
Yep, I posted all the remaining sizes the same time I posted this, and the A's and DD's were done previously. They're all here, best bet is to click my Profile, or check out my section at InSIM (link in sig).

Thanks! I'll loo for them .... I'm half brain dead when I can't sleep at night.

Don't forget to say "thank you" to Sims2 creators and recolorers (is that a word?) And support this site!

Thanks, for all your posts and thanks. I often don't have time to respond, but they make my day and warm my heart.
Test Subject
#15 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 7:03 PM
Luminance I couldn't agree with you more! Though, some women have them that big, they don't have tiny skinny little bodies like that...unless they are Pamela Anderson or trying to make it big in Hollywood! Usually they are on plus-size women! It would be better if it was on a bigger sim or came with a hooters top, like someone said!

~*Holly*~

There's Only Us
There's Only This
Forget Regret
Or Life Is Yours To Miss
No Other Road
No Other Way
No Day But Today

I live and breathe RENT!
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 7:35 PM
Ah, but you said yourself, women DO exist like this... some people WANT Pamela Anderson in their game. Some other folks have already created full-figured meshes for sims, my series stays with the default waist size to allow folks to mix and match various top and bottom sizes. Like I've said, these may not be to everyone's taste, if you don't like them, don't download them... I've created a wide range of other sizes that may suit your needs. The fact that this set has already gotten more views and downloads than the other sizes I uploaded yesterday makes it obvious that someone out there wants these shapes in their games. Hell, I get a ton of requests for even bigger, but I decided this was plenty over-the-top, and any larger would just not work very well in-game.

Oh, and one other thing... It's a game, lighten up! :D

Test Subject
#17 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 1:32 PM
Default Thanks
Warlokk, you made the Sims nearly perfect. I really enjoy the sexy female sims you contributed. Well done, and more than 3 cheers for you!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 6:35 PM
Warlokk, I'm more than half surprised that no one has asked you to make this female outfit for this (and other large bossomed meshes)

Instructor
Original Poster
#19 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 7:00 PM
Hehe well actually I'm not much for texture work, which is why I use the Maxis textures on all my outfits... there are a ton of talent folks making clothes for them though, and converting existing ones is easy, check out the tutorial at the link in my sig.

Test Subject
#20 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 7:28 AM
I say...awsome work :D

Coffee + Muffin
Veggies + BBQ
Fish + Chips
Hot Chocolate + Movie....
Test Subject
#21 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 8:18 PM
Wow, that's a good mesh! The body is a little too skinny there though.

-Smile!
Field Researcher
#22 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 6:55 AM
holy heck! that'd be painful.... lol at some point boobs just need to stop.... they get that big they should be removed lol

mjfan84

As of May, 2007 mjfan84 is retired.
I'm devoting my time to my youtube account. www.youtube.com/mjfan84
I won't be uploading, however I'll be here to answer questions, and my uploads will stay up!
Test Subject
#23 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 9:30 AM
how do i view them i uploaded them but i dont know what to do
Test Subject
#24 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 9:32 AM
i also uploaded the high heal women what do i do with them can someeone help
Instructor
Original Poster
#25 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 2:44 PM
Once they're installed in your Downloads folder they will appear as clothing items. There's a tutorial link in my signature.

Page 1 of 2