Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#1176 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 7:34 AM
Sounds great maggie!

Call me Tyu. (:
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#1177 Old 3rd Sep 2010 at 9:33 PM
I'm having a problem that's driving me insane! I'm working on those 10x10 lots and one of them is finished and one of them is in process. The 3rd only has the frame done. When I wanted to test the finished one in the test game, some of the windows in the back are missing. They're just gaping holes. The same happened to the 2nd lot. Only the 3rd one is ok.
Has anyone ever had this? I've never seen it before and don't know what to do. I've tried deleting the widows and putting new ones in, but it doesn't work.
Here are some pictures. Don't mind the placement of the lots, and the 3rd one still needs a different color, ect.... I'm just curious on how I can fix this problem.
Screenshots
Wiki Wizard
#1178 Old 3rd Sep 2010 at 10:16 PM
Oh this happens to me sometimes too, i'm not really sure why, i tend to just delete that section of wall, and then press 'undo' and it should have the window in it, or just restarting the game, that often works too Otherwise these are beautiful!!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Field Researcher
#1179 Old 3rd Sep 2010 at 10:26 PM
yeah this happens to me all the time!! just delete it and undo it. should work fine :D

I'm the sexy guy with half an orange in my face ;)
Forum Resident
#1180 Old 3rd Sep 2010 at 10:42 PM
Oh, thank god... I was worried I'd have to rebuild everything, lol!
Scholar
#1181 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 4:17 AM
Yea. What eveyone else said, (: also rose, do you still want me to do one? Or do you want to do all 3.

Call me Tyu. (:
Forum Resident
#1182 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 2:42 PM
Sure Connor, that would be fun! Maybe you can make the middle one?

The 1st one is finished. Let me know what you guys think.
Screenshots
Wiki Wizard
#1183 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 3:24 PM
Wow rose that is so beautiful!! :lovestruc

Retired
retired moderator
#1184 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 5:04 PM
All the buildings are looking absolutely fantastic guys!

CAW Wiki - A wiki for CAW users. Feel free to edit.

GON OUT, BACKSON, BISY BACKSON
Wiki Wizard
#1185 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 8:21 PM
Hey everyone, I have an update! Ok well i decided to start on my mansion lot, next to tyu's one. However, i realised that building a large mansion home on a 18x16 plot was pretty impossible however, do not fear!! I have somehow managed to create a house that is in fact quite large on this small plot I still haven't finished a lot of the exterior, but most of the front is finished :P

DD
Screenshots

Scholar
#1186 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 9:41 PM
Rose: looks great! I will look at the details when i get home, (im up north on my ipod.) i will do whichever you want me to do.

Kiwi: thanks!

DD: looks adorable, again i will look at the details when i get home. (:

Call me Tyu. (:
Forum Resident
#1187 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 12:25 AM
DD, that's stunning! :lovestruc The entrance is breath taking! Yes, I bet that lost size is difficult to work with for a mansion. But that's a challenge, right?
I'm glad you liked my house. I thought it would be impossible to fit anything decent in it, but it's actually quite surprising what you can do with it.

Kiwi, thanks! We've all been working very hard on it and I have to say that the map already looks amazing in-game. You've done a wonderful job on that!

Connor, thank you! The 2nd one is almost finished too. When you get back, just decide whatever you'd like to do.
Field Researcher
#1188 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 2:56 PM
i have to remake the nectary once ive placed the lots and road in that area sad times

Wiki Wizard
#1189 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 5:38 PM
:o travesty!!! how come? Also you love making nectaries so i imagine this is quite a treat for you

Field Researcher
#1190 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 5:52 PM
cuz it doesnt matter where i place the empty lot in CAW, the house i built JUST DOESNT FIT. like the terrain doesnt match up at all, its pissed me off beyond reason. good job im not doing anything tonight!! beer and sims, good times also hammy, get on facebook haha

Scholar
#1191 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 10:20 PM
hah, i have so much homework for some reason! But i look forward to seeing your new nectary.

Call me Tyu. (:
Forum Resident
#1192 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 11:02 PM
Shame that it won't fit! Luckely you're a fast builder, so you'll probably have it done in no time. One advise, if you're building the nectary, you might be better off drinking wine with that, instead of beer, lol!

Connor, just tell them that Craig ate your homework, lol!
Wiki Wizard
#1193 Old 9th Sep 2010 at 10:08 PM
Craig, you are editing the map, so why not just flatten an extra bit out in CAW so you are able to fit your nectary on that cliff, you don't have to rebuild it

Field Researcher
#1194 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 11:14 AM
ok guys, today shall be the day I'll
1, get the nectary almost done/photos for you
2, hopefully post the de luca house up here for you :D
3, upload the ambitions lots, unless you want me to post photos on here first? i was thinking upload them all in one post, what do u guys think?

im sure there was another one, but i forgot lol

Wiki Wizard
#1195 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 5:37 PM
Upload them 3 to a post if you can

Forum Resident
#1196 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 7:14 PM
Craig, if you want you can upload the ambitions lots to the completed buildings. I trust you've done a great job on them. We can see the pictures there and comment here if you like. Also, the lots need to be tested anyway, so if any changes do need to be made, you can edit the posts later. I'm very curious to see the Luca house and the nectary!!! :D

Connor, do you still want to do the middle 10x10 lot? If you're too busy and rather spend your time building something else, just let me know.
I have the other one finished too, but still have to take pictures.
Field Researcher
#1197 Old 12th Sep 2010 at 12:56 PM
the luca house is basically finished now. But my mate came up for the weekend, and sims doesnt happen in front of my friends lol, hes going home tomorrow so i shall continue then haha! rose i think you'll enjoy both buildings haha. ive rebuilt the nectary on a flat bit of ground so it can go anywhere (im sure ive already said this) and its SO much better than the old one, or at least, it will be once its done!! i need to build a public nectary as well, not just the big posh house to go with it haha!!

Scholar
#1198 Old 13th Sep 2010 at 12:31 AM
I look forward to seeing it craig!

rose: Im not sure how that would work! lol

Call me Tyu. (:
The other one
#1199 Old 15th Sep 2010 at 12:22 AM
Hi guys, I've been taking a little mini break from my CAW projects but I've just seen something that's totally made me itch to get back at it I know we're not supposed to use CC if we can help it but I've been looking around for stuff to make my hospital more....hospitally and found a couple of medical posters and wheelchair etc but they're not on MTS so figured I should try to avoid using them but now Hekate999 has just made an awesome hospital set for MTS and I can't not use it!! Does anyone have any objections? It downloads as 2 files so it's not like I'd be adding a massive list to the CC used.

On a side note, any of you guys who like building interested in a TS3 contest? Lifeslover has one going at the mo (in application stages) but she's struggling to get word out and garner interest and it'd be a shame to see it not go through since there's only been one other TS3 contest all year. Build to Plan Contest (the application stage has been extended to try to get the 10 required participants).

Guys, rules are good! Rules help control the fun. ~ Monica E. Geller
Wiki Wizard
#1200 Old 15th Sep 2010 at 8:37 PM
Omg i love that hospital set, i think it would be totally neat to use it, you have my vote

Also sorry for a lack of building from me recently, i am SO bogged down with school it is obscene, i can't see because of an ever increasing pile of books, photocopies, sheets, and general stationary

Page 48 of 51